User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message107962
galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-10-2015 16:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-06-2013, 14:20:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Heo - ACCEPTED for testing.

0 0

gutah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 06:28)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-06-2013, 00:17:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name : Geniy , race: Human , class : Fire Mage . 397ilvl pve
2)Armory Link :
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Geniy
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps :
i do more sometimes but this is my last screenshots.
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/1xIipef.jpg
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/pF9UYne.jpg
4)i cant do hc yor or hagara in my prev. guild even am 397 pve geared ,, so i like to join whoracle coz i know its good guild and alot of hc runs -
and thx -

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-06-2013, 10:52:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Geniy - ACCEPTED

0 0

merguna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2013 18:14)

Post Posted: 20-06-2013, 12:28:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). : Edrick Worgen Blood Death Knight

2)A screenshot or the Armory link : http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Edrick

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done. : Well im tank....i dont know what to shot

4)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild: Firstly hello to all members of Whoracle! I'm Sinan 17 years old from Bulgaria. I really have very much experience on raiding, cuz i'm doing only this (pve). I've done Blackwing Descent - full | Bastion of Twilight - full | Baradin Hold and of course the instances End Time, Halls of Origination, The Stonecore, Throne of the Tides. And knowing the other raids and instances tacticts on bosses.
A tank job is to:
- stay alive
- take as little damage as posible
- hold aggro

and..there's a lot going on for a blood DK now, just in terms of rune/RP use:
- keeping one of each rune refreshing to keep runes cycling
- setting up RE procs by having runes waiting to refresh
- managing RE procs when they do happen
- managing RP so as to not overcap unless necessary, plus keeping RP for Mind Freeze if needed
- timing DS to follow big damage effects, giving a bigger heal and bigger blood shield
- Blood Tap - with the extra rune refreshment on Imp. BP, and RE procs, you can expect to re-use the Death rune multiple times

I really wish to play with serious people whos (are skilled) know what to do and when to do it. Friendly, and with people that I can learn something else. Your guild meets my requirements! -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 20-06-2013, 12:57:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Edrick - Accepted

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-06-2013, 13:16:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since we got alot of new members we're closing down TANK recruitment so tank applications will be REJECTED.

We're currently in need of both melee (preferably ARMS WARRIORS) and range DPS to fill up our 25H group.

0 0

Fireflash135

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2013 11:08)

Post Posted: 21-06-2013, 12:14:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
Name :- Rorik
Class :- Unholy/Frost death knight [Unholy mainly]
Role :- Dps
Armory Link :- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Rorik
I do not have a recent Ss of damage done, but i do good dps and know the tactics of the current bosses; I have been in successful BwD, BoT as well as DS raids.
I have killed all (except nefarian) BwD hc bosses and halfus hc in BoT, morchok hc in ds, yor'sahj and hagara hc tries have not been successful (Tried in pugs).
My previous Guild was the cold knights, i recently quit as they were not doing many raids and were breaking up.
I would like to join Whoracle as you guys are a serious PvE raiding group, which i like, given the opportunity, i will try my best not to fail but to contribute to your success. Please consider my application.
P.s:- I have enchanting and blacksmithing as professions.

Cheers!

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 21-06-2013, 17:58:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rorik - Accepted for testing, contact an officer online for invite.

0 0

Deathmaia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-06-2013 13:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 13:49:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- Deathmaia Human Paladin Tank

- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Deathmaia

- Well, I left the guild because it was a guild that did little pve .... and I like doing raids ....

- Hello, I'm Andrew. I'm Portuguese and I'm 15. Playing World of Warcraft since the first version of the Lich King .. I am a fun person, despite not knowing how to speak English very well. I'm good tank, I have to go to defense and raids agrar without much difficulty, I am a student and in my spare time playing World of Warcraft for fun .... Want to join the guild, because, as I know it is a PVE guild ... and as I mentioned above, I like pve ..

If you accept me as a member of the guild send me an email by mail ... If possible ..

Thank you....

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-06-2013, 15:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Deathmaia wrote:
- Deathmaia Human Paladin Tank

- http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Deathmaia

- Well, I left the guild because it was a guild that did little pve .... and I like doing raids ....

- Hello, I'm Andrew. I'm Portuguese and I'm 15. Playing World of Warcraft since the first version of the Lich King .. I am a fun person, despite not knowing how to speak English very well. I'm good tank, I have to go to defense and raids agrar without much difficulty, I am a student and in my spare time playing World of Warcraft for fun .... Want to join the guild, because, as I know it is a PVE guild ... and as I mentioned above, I like pve ..

If you accept me as a member of the guild send me an email by mail ... If possible ..

Thank you....

REJECTED

the invites for tanks are closed for now

0 0

galactoze

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-06-2013, 11:08:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starting from today recruitments will be closed for some time. We got a decent amount of new members that have to be tested.

However we'll still consider applications from players with 3/3 heroic DS progress.

0 0

Helix12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-08-2013 16:41)

Post Posted: 24-06-2013, 18:16:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).
-Paraxynd, Human, Paladin, Tank.
2)A screenshot or the Armory link.
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Paraxynd
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.
im too busy tanking to care about my dps
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
Used to be in Immortal Guardians till today, left because after pouring out a lot of my own items and gold to other guildies I recieve nothing back almost all of the time. Also zombies.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
i like anime, working out, philosophy and zelda. I'm just bored man give me something to do ffs

oh yeah ive got 1/3 heroic progress on this char but i've done 3/3 on alts and i know all the scripts yadda yadda

0 0

Ryan25

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-10-2013 17:51)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-06-2013, 22:31:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) Character name: Deaght
Race: Night Elf
Role:DK tank
2)
armor: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Deaght

3) I dont use dps spec anymore so... -

4) I was in guild The Cold Knights.I didnt get kicked from guild and i didnt leave beacuse they are uniting with some other guild who didnt respond on my guild register.

5)
I live in Croatia,I am 15 years old, in free time i play guitar and that things xD ... i know scprit for new raids , I got 4 characters and only 1 char is lower than 380 ilvl and I want to join your guild beacuse you have great people,you raid a lot -

I hope you will respond.Bye -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

Post Posted: 25-06-2013, 00:36:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Paraxynd - Accepted for testing.

Deaght - Rejected.

Recruitment is open for 1 brained and geared Blood Death Knight, you can search for me personally in game as well.

0 0

mwagdy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2018 09:37)

Post Posted: 27-06-2013, 15:15:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s)
Allarther, Human, Rogue, Combat DPS

2)A screenshot or the Armory link
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Allarther

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces
BH 25 cuz i done all athr raids only left bh25 not done it so only raid can i screenshot it now BH
http://imgur.com/odvaY3Z

Interface
http://i.imgur.com/Guvzral.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/WFVjEgc.jpg

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.
I was in Back to rule i leaved it cuz it not active guild in raids and it have a lot of ppl but pvp then i go immortal guardians leaved cuz 1 of there officer speak bad with my friend but still raid with them at 25 men
then i did with my friends our Personal guild ,at last my friends left game

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.
I 28 years Egypt work "Quality Control" but traveling more time , i did ds all boss N and HC 10
i play rogue since patch 2.4 last server was Gamer district
and i need to join guild cuz i search for real pve and stay awy from noobs pvp items player in pve for doing full raids

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 00:45:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x