User
Pass
2FA

Losing respect for this server and its GM's tolerence with hacking
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message2866
thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 14:58:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sooo after numerous players being reported in the past for hacking or even reporting some myself ive noticed that the punishment for hacking his very light, 1 guy SS his own hack UI and only had that 1 account he was hacking on banned, and even then he only had like a 30 day ban, he continues to play on his other accounts as GMs here dnt seem to IP ban hackers,which i think is kinda stupid as it means u can have many free accounts ,have fun useing hacks get banned and just carry on playing with hacks on alt accounts.

Just recently reading the forums i come across somthing that really annoyed me and it sparked this little rant/post,
a player called eternality has used a fly/no collision hack on a number of occasions and has even been reported for it atleast twice, he has recently been caught on fraps and reported, GMs only gave him a 1 month account ban as i have seen him online since on alts useing a similiar name, he has made a post begging for a ban lift/reduction even after admitting to useing hacks and a GM has reduced his ban...

I think this is complete bull*** and i really cant see the point on even helping out the server by making the effort to report these players or even go to the length of recording them then uploading videos and writing up a ban request,just to see that they can get bans reduced so easily or even log alt accounts and continue to play on this server, its ridiculous...

If anyone wants to know a good place to test their hack programs out i know a great realm to send them
Wowfreakz.ro

Example & reason for starting this topic,
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fly-Hack-Tol-Barad-t243647.html
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Eternality-Ateena-No-Collision-Fly-hack-t250958.html
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-request-t251420.html

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Multi-hack-t249329.html <-- This player continues to play on other accounts.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 15:36:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since then you have the right to make as many accounts as you want...no problem it's the staff's decision since the opening of the server.
As a punishement for the hacker...hmmm...well yeah maybe it needs to be improved but still...with an IP ban you can easily use a shitty proxy and get back online -.- ... Since he asked for a reduction and it's not insisting or been several bans on him i don't see where the problem is
PLUS
Did you know that you can uban your account for like...from 5 for 20 euros? Maybe he is a f**king rich guy who likes to pay for unban.

0 0

Forest322

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2013 06:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 22:01:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What a load of crap, someone gets caught using hacks and the GM's give him a 30 day ban ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? any use of hacks should be a PERMA ban, the Evidence against this scumbag was so clear and not only was it his first time using these hacks he's used them before and was almost banned..

As for his argument about bringing 200 people to this server.. What a joke, I am so frustrated with the staff of this server and all I can say in reply is I am going to be looking for another server with my group where hacking is treated as a perma ban not just some way to make some money and un ban them..

Anyways, It seems as if you don't care about ban's you just let them wait until the ban drops off or they can pay for the ban to be off.. what a joke.. Blizzard would perma ban the character and so should you being "blizz like"

Skill > Gear But Skill + Gurth Truly Dominates

Proud Assistant GM of Blood of the Fallen ( Horde ) PVP Guild Exodus

WTB Rated BG's
Thank you for turning World PVP back on!
0 0

Thecla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2013 06:50)

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 22:17:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He admits in his ban reduction request that he used the hacks to fight off the multiboxer soulbotz, and he honestly got a ban reduction for this excuse? So is the staff really setting a reference here that it is ok to use hacks against multiboxers? Just because your currently out numberd in world pvp it's ok to hack? How about just stepping back in to stormwind or going somewhere else? I think thats more reasonable than turning on hacks. Also do you really think he just went and downloaded them to fight off soulbotz? No of course not he obviously allready had the hacks prior to this incident which means who knows how long hes been using them.

This ban reduction should be reveiwed by a high admin such as Shocker, as its approval promotes the use of hacks.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 22:24:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Let me ask you a question before calling the GMs here...
If a random idiot flyes above you with NO INTERACTION in just like TWO SECONDS....HOW IN THE WORLD does this affect you or your gameplay?
Explain this.

0 0

Puternic rau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2013 14:52)

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 23:54:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ba n-am citit ce ati scris ca e prea mult si prefer sa fac super serii cu ganterele decat sa citesc atat dar..
Daca un random guy iti farmeaza 5000 de EOF in 2 minute si isi echipeaza un char full t10 cu ce iti afecteaza jocul? (vorbind de wotlk si luand in considerare si donorii)
pai vezi ca esti prost..

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 23:58:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Faraonule eu nu m-am referit la BG ci in random world ma... Dar nu am chef sa discut cu tine ca esti sub limita a ceva .

0 0

Thecla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2013 06:50)

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 23:59:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We didn't have a random idiot fly above us with no interaction for 2 seconds, where did you get that from?
We had a case of 2 dk's flying beneath the world deathgripping us through the world to our deaths. That is interaction, and now the person got their punishment reduced because they were fighting the big bad scary multiboxer and some lvl 10 twinks? So it's ok to use hacks against people who donate/vote for the server who support the server? The people using hacks are scaring off donors and potential donors from the server, This case is just showing a preset to other loser script kiddies that it's ok to hack if your outmatched.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 00:03:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okey so that's nasty but in my time on playing on this server...that is from 2011 i didn't saw more than 5 hackers... I think the Anti-Cheat system should be rechecked.

0 0

thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 01:15:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

By 'IP ban', we kinda mean banning every account that has been created/played by a certain IP, then disabling that IP from creating new accounts or logging any.

And even if say you don't block the IP afterward, still make the damn thing more serious by actually getting rid of the player as a whole, not just one character. Make him have to start from downright nothing.

Using a hack program is basically spitting on the game and the server. There's a f****** reason about every server has a 0 tolerance policy for the thing.

The odds of someone that started using those things stopping entirely are almost downright null. Especially in the case of those that got ballsy enough to do it in PvP, right in the face of other people. In those kids heads, getting those jokes 2 week bans don't make them think 'I have to stop using that'. It makes them think 'I have to be a bit more careful with it'. Best part? They even forget they thought that probably about a week after they've restarted using it.

About the cheat detection, just put 2 and 2 together. They don't have one, plain and simple. They wouldn't have something like the .gmn command if they did, because they wouldn't need it.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

BlackSwann

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-10-2013 13:19)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 05:51:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this isn't gonna change, because like someone said, a part of those who hack (and break other rules) can afford to donate to unban their chars, so even if it's 10 euros a month only from that, i don't see why someone should do something about that.. i mean it's extra money, u have to understand that , first, this is a private server, and second, it's (mostly) romanian.. those 2 words don't mix well together in a sentence , if u know what i mean, i've had dudes using hacks on me, people calling me a stupid retarded donator, they got "punished", but i saw them not long after doing the SAME CRAP , so.. best thing u can do, buy the actual game, play on an actual retail realm, and all this shit can go to hell, trust me, it's worth it.

Place my body on a ship, and burn it in the sea,
Let my spirit fly, Valkyries carry me,
Take me to valhalla, where my brothers wait for me,
Fire burning to the sky, my spirit will never die
0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 06:54:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i hear you, but retail sucks *** and is full of bots : /

I don't expect wowfreakz to change any time soon, but atleast i have confirmation that i too can play around with hacks
and i can play serious again on another realm where hacking is dealt with a little better

0 0

battlesnake

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2023 00:13)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 16:19:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can always insult their mothers via whisper and not receive any punishment.

Now really , the only ways existent if you want to solve this:
To pay the owner a large amount of money.
Use that large amount of money to play the latest expansion (the problem with the bots ain't that bad)

0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 16:27:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

battlesnake wrote:
You can always insult their mothers via whisper and not receive any punishment.

Now really , the only ways existent if you want to solve this:
To pay the owner a large amount of money.
Use that large amount of money to play the latest expansion (the problem with the bots ain't that bad)

No idea what your trying to say here.

0 0

battlesnake

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2023 00:13)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 17:20:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thedkaccount wrote:

No idea what your trying to say here.

Well I am trying to say that rather then trying to change this server you would rather move to retail or adapt to the hackers, exploiters, beggars and poor choice of bug solving or the lack of it. Until the server will be over 90% functionality there will be a new platform for Pandaria 5.0.6 and the waves of bugs will start again.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 13:41:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x