User
Pass
2FA

[EN][4.3.4] Nøddcráck's Discipline Priest PvP Guide
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm
Author Message108814
Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 10:52:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tesio wrote:
sorry for being so unexperienced and lowbie player ...

in case ;0
http://i.imgur.com/He4adU6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TDEPtfN.jpg

if anything else just report me whatever.
just dont hate to someone for a simple reply :0
i never said u were noob or whatever.
gear+geared partner= success
sorry for my guides being 1500ish btw

Everyone can just simply SS someone's armory and you're extremely cheap at the moment.In some guides you said Wrathful Gladiator lol,dude srsly... Just stop being wannabe guy and achieve something that is yours.I don't want more comments by you.

P.S. "i never said u were noob or whatever. "

You give stupid explanations - That could be said by some random guy,everything is written with some point in my mind you just wanted to show your madness here.Please don't post more comments.

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

tesio

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2017 21:51)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 14:31:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PROLO watch closely and u shall see the name "george" logged into b.net account as a character called "crazyhealer" then i showed its armory. anyone who has ever played on retail during cata will roflmao atm at you :0

and btw what guides are u talking about lol

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 14:56:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tesio wrote:
PROLO watch closely and u shall see the name "george" logged into b.net account as a character called "crazyhealer" then i showed its armory. anyone who has ever played on retail during cata will roflmao atm at you :0

I told you already,you are bad player in my opinion,what i saw from you when i fought you was eating entire crowd control in middle of blade's edge arena.Even what you showed does not prove anything.The guide is made just to show some people how i play and how i achieved all the stuff in this game i don't need such stupid comments like yours,you could atleast say something good than just bashing me with your stupid advices.And trust me it would be fair if i start saying excuses and linking my wow experinece in both Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King expansions - Stop spamming my guide please.You can simply PM me ingame or ask me in forum for some contact such as skype.Good luck.

0 0

Ask the Arrows

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2016 12:36)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 17:16:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Damn , pretty goddamn awesome work rinse .
Well done , guess it's the most complete disco priest guide I've ever read .
*doh imma huntar i dun read prist guides dah*
But still , you put some time and effort in this guide , keep up the good work .

This narcissism is a system to intimidate
Perpetuating overcompensating your self hate.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 17:56:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ask the Arrows wrote:
Damn , pretty goddamn awesome work rinse .
Well done , guess it's the most complete disco priest guide I've ever read .
*doh imma huntar i dun read prist guides dah*
But still , you put some time and effort in this guide , keep up the good work .

Thanks mate <3 Well it took like 5-6 hours per day in 2 days when i was extremely bored after 11 PM - Also many priests were asking me to do it and i just decided to make it finally.The worst thing is some mad people just took it too serious and want to make "someone" look bad :\

0 0

tesio

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-06-2017 21:51)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 18:04:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:
tesio wrote:

I told you already,you are bad player in my opinion,what i saw from you when i fought you was eating entire crowd control in middle of blade's edge arena.Even what you showed does not prove anything.The guide is made just to show some people how i play and how i achieved all the stuff in this game i don't need such stupid comments like yours,you could atleast say something good than just bashing me with your stupid advices.And trust me it would be fair if i start saying excuses and linking my wow experinece in both Cataclysm and Wrath of the Lich King expansions - Stop spamming my guide please.You can simply PM me ingame or ask me in forum for some contact such as skype.Good luck.

my excuses if i bashed and spammed you very work.
but being a hateful even if i am a noob is kind of rude ish.

anyway i didnt mean to be "oh look im better than you!!!"
jus wanted some explanation on my "things" thats it. hope you understand at least this reply and wont take it as a bash. respect for your work cause its hard to write proper guide, but everyone has rights to say their opinions, no matter bad or good.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 31-08-2013, 18:18:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tesio wrote:
Rinsemachine wrote:
tesio wrote:

my excuses if i bashed and spammed you very work.
but being a hateful even if i am a noob is kind of rude ish.

anyway i didnt mean to be "oh look im better than you!!!"
jus wanted some explanation on my "things" thats it. hope you understand at least this reply and wont take it as a bash. respect for your work cause its hard to write proper guide, but everyone has rights to say their opinions, no matter bad or good.

As i already said it is just guide i don't need ANY feedback from anyone,this is how i play,and really your explanations were stupid.Just finish this...I hope that will be your last post here.

0 0

Xilience

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2014 06:12)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-09-2013, 23:02:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

will both of you stfu already.Let other ppl comment.
0 0

fayewel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2014 11:21)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 03-09-2013, 19:13:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tesio wrote:
hate me or not.
1st thing - there is no cap for mastery (so more mastery is good for dpriest0
2nd thing - !mass dispel is not needed anymore, cause it doesnt get off (like back in wotlk)
3rd thing - why do u even need pw:b macro lol
4th thing - predators clone and mass dispel?... look when u are behind the pill ar u shouldnt even care for predators if u are the target (and u must know it) cause u can simply kite it around + if u see predators clone on the opener, dispelling it off with MD = double gcd so its lame + u can dispel 2 times during md with normal natural dispel...
5th thing - top huners watch swd, simply with animation, not just silencescatter ...

tha

mastery is nice yes BUT!
be honest disc priest do not crit that much so almost never cap even 50% of aegis -
haste is everything fast cast (especially if you need cc with MC or mana burn)
!mass dispel i use it personaly also but its only coz we play disc long time here and we just keep that macro..
about clone..that was just example how to avoid insta clone in pressure situations....
keep on mind you can also fake hunter -

so next time use brain before you start write something -
have a nice day

0 0

Shitterx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2014 08:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-09-2013, 08:00:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Excellent -
0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 01-11-2013, 19:02:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1000 views <3 Hope i helped atleast few people with this guide - !

0 0

Kathie

[Gládiatør]

(since 28-10-2014 11:33)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-12-2013, 23:53:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

terrible guide
0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 30-12-2013, 00:29:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kathie wrote:
terrible guide

Die bitch

0 0

nazzgull

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2016 19:38)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 30-03-2014, 14:05:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mi-am facut si eu priest si am o intrebare, cu ce te ajuta hasteul in pvp ca dpriest? bounce mai rapid la penance?
am vazut multi dpriesti buni cu specu ala si ma intrebam de ce.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-03-2014, 23:18:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazzgull wrote:
mi-am facut si eu priest si am o intrebare, cu ce te ajuta hasteul in pvp ca dpriest? bounce mai rapid la penance?
am vazut multi dpriesti buni cu specu ala si ma intrebam de ce.

English please.This is my 2nd forum account - Sorry but i do not speak romanian mate.Just type it in english or eventually tell me if you can't type it in english so i can maybe look for some romanian friend to translate it for me.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:27:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x