User
Pass
2FA

The End of PVE is Nigh
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6492
thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 20:43:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm fairly good at throwing a huge burst into somebody without dealing any damage to someone next to me - If someone wants me not to kill someone for a legit reason, I won't kill him. Pretty sure that the priest that made my healer stab me using mind control was disapointed when I kept on mauling everything but the blatant red bar of health in my face.

As far as SW ganking goes, it's kinda just the novelty of seeing how long I can assassinate people all over the city before they catch on and get enough people to boot me out. Either that or look for a good fight. I got 9 kills but also got my 4 heads nicely handed to me when I charged 12 people in the PvP vendors. Getting support from a healer made for some interesting fights all over the completely overcrowded city during that day. And yes, I died quite a bit.

Again, I'm fully aware of how little of a challenge it is to kill someone trying to craft stuff. My point in that is seeing how long I can actually get away with that before people try to kick me out. All it takes is one guy sucessfully knocking me into a portion of the city that has guards. Only 1 guard can and will solo me if I don't have enough room to run away from it.

It's also just damn fun to see how oblivious some people can be. I laughed damn hard when I cleaned about 10 people in the duel area just from death gripping them from 35 yards away and killing them one at a time. It's a mystery how no one but the guy getting mauled noticed anything at all until there was almost no alliance left xD.

Also, a 'legit reason' isn't even all that much, really. Just someone coming over with an horde alt and asking nicely might do it at times. Do rest assured though that spamming me with 'STOP KILL MEH MOTHER****** BAN YOU' will just result in you getting corpse camped. It's just like gold, really. Don't be a d*** about it, don't just ask for asking and don't beg. Horde gold beggards that just spam 'gold plz' or open random trade windows just mysteriously end up dead somewhere in durotar.

Just don't take it personnal if I kill you. All it is is a way of spending my free time when there's no raids, no arena partners on and I don't feel like joining BGs. Better that than being a sitting duck in orgrimmar's duel area, if you ask me.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 20:53:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GG Killers.
0 0

Talondale

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-12-2015 15:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 23:39:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies,
Well, aren't you the sweet one. First off, let me worry about what the ESRB rating means to me and how I raise my kids. I am playing right beside them and limit what they can and can't do to a degree that I feel is appropriate for their age. So its none of your business. Second, I'm not crying about them being ganked. They haven't played since the PVP change has been put in place because I restrict their access times and they haven't had a time to play yet. Third, I wasn't QQ about myself either I was simply expressing my preference and observing that a portion of the PVP crowd are quite rude, selfish and borish. Your reply can be taken as an example. I'm just letting it be known that I would vote for PVE if the owners take that into consideration. If not then I'll deal with it. Its just a game after all.

Last edited by Talondale on 09-09-2013, 20:00:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 07-09-2013, 00:15:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Talondale wrote:
Well, aren't you the sweet one. First off, let me worry about what the ESRB rating means to me and how I raise my kids. I am playing right beside them and limit what they can and can't do to a degree that I feel is appropriate for their age. So its none of your business. Second, I'm not crying about them being ganked. They haven't played since the PVP change has been put in place because I restrict their access times and they haven't had a time to play yet. Third, I wasn't QQ about myself either I was simply expressing my preference and observing that a portion of the PVP crowd are quite rude, selfish and borish. Your reply can be taken as an example. I'm just letting it be known that I would vote for PVE if the owners take that into consideration. If not then I'll deal with it. Its just a game after all.

long story short - if the age of ur kids doesnt matter, if your kids don't matter, neither ur fail parenting, then why would you bring it up at all in the 1st place? Common sense (please get some).

Last edited by Woofies on 07-09-2013, 12:26:45; edited 1 time in total
0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 07-09-2013, 11:31:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we got a badass over here ^

0 0

Talondale

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-09-2013, 18:40:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies,

Do you have kids? Do you even have a girlfriend? ESRBs are guidelines, nothing more. I let my kids play but I limit how much they play, what factions they can play, what areas they can go in and other things so that I feel they are not playing in a manner that is not suitable for their age. Most of the time they are playing their own little game idea within the game. My whole point of bringing up that I mostly play with my kids was to illustrate that I'm a casual player that isn't interested in intense pvp. Try improving your reading comprehension.

You're just trying to deflect from my statement because, I assume from your signature, you are a PVP oriented player. Fine, I get that, but don't try to project arguments on me that I'm not making and don't create a strawman argument about my parenting skills.

0 0

sinine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-05-2019 20:38)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-09-2013, 20:14:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think woofies not a lesbo

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 10-09-2013, 20:02:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

im a pver and, back in the days on Scape (i can name it since its a long time dead server) world pvp was one of the most fun things i ever experienced in wow.

0 0

Talondale

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2013, 04:01:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will say that after things settled down from the initial frenzy it hasn't been that bad. I still have been attacked a few times while rep grinding but nothing too annoying. So I will say the change has not been as bad as I anticipated but still not my preference.
0 0

Vienna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2013 12:23)

Post Posted: 09-10-2013, 13:29:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ulver wrote:
Its World of WARcraft not Harry Potter Online

You are telling this cause u got 400 ilvl... Try killing full Wrathful people while being in green clothes....

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 10-10-2013, 01:05:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I saw 2 prot PvP warriors killing every alive and dead player in Tol Barad!! oO /cheer

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 23-09-2024, 21:27:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x