User
Pass
2FA

Mute this crazy person

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message827
thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 06:42:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Numele suspectului: Magthera
Data/ora: 30th sep
Detalii: Crazy bastard is always telling people how to live and think,always pushing religious views on people, talking about the end of the world,when he's angry he threatens to kick people to death lol, he's just a none stop broken record that wont ever stfu,this is just a fraction of his conversation,he continues for hours..
Screenshot:
http://tinypic.com/r/spu98m/5
http://tinypic.com/r/33oo8qo/5
http://tinypic.com/r/20fs0zp/5
http://tinypic.com/r/33ononb/5
http://tinypic.com/r/35d2880/5
Realm:Exodus

0 0

thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 06:54:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He's been on for this entire sunday. Had a troll vs troll fight with Juggles. Monologued for hours. Called the entire server ***. He came, he saw, and he monologued.

Some of his ideas make some sense, depending on how you look at them, but damn hell, he's in the wrong place for telling them. Please go on some spiritual forum or something. They'll love you there.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

Magthera

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2013 20:30)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 21:18:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd like to set the record straight. I've already left the game, so it really doesn't matter to me if I'm muted for what I've said. I've completely deleted the client from my computer.

That being said, I have a very important message to give to people that I really don't like having muddied by others in any way.

I came to this server a little over a week and a half ago; migrating from another private server where I had delivered much the same messages. I don't expect this to help my case. I know what it makes me sound like and I know what it will be made to sound like by people who now completely hate me.

The fact is that I would not have said a word of what I had said without trolls, ninjas, etc. already being on the server. I would not have said a single thing toward anyone if this had been a nice and happy community full of helpful people. I would have kept my peace and I would have enjoyed my time a lot more. As it is, I have been met with meanness and cruelty and I have fought damn hard not to return with the same. I have instead chosen to speak the truth to these people and to give them chances to make different choices. I have used what I know of psychology, religion and politics to do so.

The screenshots you see above are taken out of context and do not favor me. I don't care that they don't favor me, but I do care that they don't tell the whole story. The truth favors nobody.

I like to talk philosophy; it's one of the things I enjoy a lot in life. I spoke constantly on the Global Channel, which; as I understand; is for chatting. Am I mistaken?

I have called people out on their bs, from trolling to spamming to just being plain rude. What I have received in return is ruthlessness and cruelty from these people who don't want to admit that what they do is wrong. They want to be able to do whatever they want and get away with it and they don't see me stepping up and confronting them to be fair. I see it to be completely fair.

I know the mods and admins can't do much about it because these people most likely donate and they definitely outnumber me; so the answer is pretty obvious from that standpoint: get rid of the person who doesn't pay and stands on his own, because you'll please more people that way. I've already left. People were telling me to kill myself; they were attacking me personally when all I was trying to do was help them. The final stroke of pettiness was this thread.

I also told people that if they were to try to pull this shit on me in real life, that I would more than likely be pressed to kill them. This was not a threat, but it definitely was worth reporting more than what has been reported. See, if they were to pull this crap on me irl, I would be forced to defend myself and it would come to physical conflict. I'm not much of a fighter and my words so obviously piss people off, so they would be coming at me to do real physical harm to my body, which would then cause me to defend myself in the ways that I could; using my knife. And I would slice them from groin to throat; or just slice their throats, because it is simply intolerable what they do to others; and, at that point, I would be forced to.

I have given them multiple chances to be better people than what they've chosen to be. I've explained quite a bit about the benefits of being good people and they didn't want to hear it. Instead, they chose to personally insult me time and again; of course, you don't see that being reported with screenshots; all you see is my final reactions to it before I left for good. I'm not a petty person; I fight fairly and I hold my own. In fact, I stood alone against the multitude of what is wrong on this server, and held my own. They weren't able to knock me down and out of the picture, and they weren't able to shut me up the way they wanted, so they finally turned to reporting me; because they desperately want me to shut up.

Of course, I've already told them I'm not going to shut up on their terms, but my own. This has all been stuff that they have needed to hear. Sure, none of them wanted to hear it; but what the *** do I care? They; and people like them; do and say shit all the time that I don't want to hear, yet I'm just supposed to suck it up and deal with it. Well, I'm done dealing with it because it's just a bit unfair; a bit all one way and no other way accepted and I find that unacceptable.

I have chosen to fight a fight that nobody else seems to be fighting and these clowns; having never had decent opposition; have no idea how to handle this situation. Honestly, I believe this to be a waste of the mods time, just like every other petty and small-minded complaint lodged by these people. Lies are a dime a dozen in society. You can get them so cheaply that they have no value any more. I seek to bring truth to people and peace and this is what I get.

In times of universal deceit; telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

Three things can not stay hidden for long: The Sun, the Moon and the Truth.

If you want peace; prepare for war.

And, for the record, I didn't monologue. I kept trying to talk to these people and engage them in conversation and they kept being petty and trollish and attacking me personally with insults; so after a while, I just paid them no mind and finished saying what I had a will and a mind to say; it's as simple as that. When they say nothing of value, what makes them think that I should respond to them? For, it's happened before in another place I was in; a political text-based game; where people drug me off topic with insults and witty retort instead of actual arguments and conversation, and I won't stand for it and I won't be deceived by it anymore. I also get excited when talking about things some times and I tend to forget to wrap as much as I can into one chatsend.

At some point in the future, responsibility must win out alongside of sense and reason; otherwise we are just going to continue destroying ourselves and the world around us.

0 0

Kinook

[Pastor Penticostal]

(since 12-03-2021 12:11)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 21:54:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

too long; did not read.

i'm sad i wasnt on when he was trolling, mabe i could've made him enrage or something

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ WE ARE CYCLONE ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 23:25:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

See i told you he was crazy, Look at that reply!!!!!! -
0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 00:18:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

/cheer ! -

0 0

Ansiedad

[I'm back]

(since 30-12-2022 11:26)

Votes: 56

Post Posted: 01-10-2013, 02:02:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Muted.
That is considered spam. As far as I know the global is used for making raids, selling items etc., not for chatting.
@Magthera Use /whisper in the future.

Nim

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ansiedad, 01 October 2013 00:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 02-07-2024, 16:44:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x