User
Pass
2FA

Let's make a rule for one guy! - Multiboxing
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message7225
Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 16:48:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thedkaccount wrote:
if its coordination you want then join our guild, we use teamspeak for our pre-mades. -

Raidcall works too.

0 0

MadnessCaffe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2013 11:59)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 16:51:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Someone tell his guy that I piss on his multiboxing in BGs.

Battlegrounds are not meant to be multiboxed, end of story.

0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2016 16:41)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 17:11:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MadnessCaffe wrote:
Someone tell his guy that I piss on his multiboxing in BGs.

Battlegrounds are not meant to be multiboxed, end of story.

according to your profile you havn't been on this server in over a month, what do you care ?

And if multi-boxing is fine in retail and many private servers, then why is it not meant to be for BG's here ?
its not asif they are even rated BG's.

Did i mention yet that you are an Idiot ?

0 0

Kinook

[Pastor Penticostal]

(since 12-03-2021 12:11)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 19:23:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

can anyone tell me where is the GM post about this?

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ WE ARE CYCLONE ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
0 0

thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 03-10-2013, 21:08:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thedkaccount wrote:

if nobody wants to coordinate and all attack the same person at once like a multi-boxer would,
then thats not botz's problem and he shouldnt have to suffer by being banned from BG's because of it.

^That.

To prove the point that multiboxing isn't changing anything directly, I gathered some friends that all had frost DKs and went in with only one of mine. I had them follow me around and /assist me whenever I'd swap target.
Guess what? Same result as my 4 multiboxed DKs, with 50% more efficient flag ninjaing in Gilneas. Their 10 man zerg going from Lighthouse -> mine got smashed by my small squad of DKs and they got 3-capped about 2-3 minutes in.

Complaints from people who are just angered about a loss should never influence GMs in any way. Shocker, Ravenous, and whoever else might have had a say in this decision, please reconsider. As I said before, multiboxing is neither botting, is not useless to its team and is not keeping other players from entering BGs. There simply are no reasons to ban it.

@Kinook : http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Report-Battleground-Bots-AFK-Evade-t170281.html

EDIT :

Macedo931 wrote:

Isn't this supposed to be a "blizzlike" server?
-If yes, then lift the ban for Multiboxing in BGs, remove the donations and vote points (not really blizzlike).

Just noticed this from an earlier post. While this is, minus the rates, a blizzlike server (or at least is suposed to be), you gotta consider the voting and donating aspect under another angle, because they're the essence that makes the difference between a free-to-play and a pay-to-play game. A free-to-play game (which those private servers are) need some sort of profit that keeps them running. The voting and donating is exactly that. Voting brings in the players, and donating is the raw profits. Two things that retail doesn't need, since they get way enough income from monthly subscriptions. So even if they are blizzlike, they can't get rid of voting and donating rewards. They can, on the other hand, keep their rules the way they are on official servers.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

MadnessCaffe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2013 11:59)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 04-10-2013, 13:08:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You clearly don't know that they get a lot of profit without donations, but that's another story.

I won't get into debates about it since as you said, I didn't play in over a month since I found something better quality-wise, it's just not advertised.

If you can gather your friends DKs to do that, do it, but multiboxing takes spots for real players that want to play. HF.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-10-2013, 13:53:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MadnessCaffe wrote:
If you can gather your friends DKs to do that, do it, but multiboxing takes spots for real players that want to play. HF.

Horde has much lower BG attendance than Alliance does, so because he is Queue-ing for 4 spots at the same time, he is, with that action, helping the Queue go faster. Anyway, that same 4-member-queue is in no way different than a normal premade group. If you think about it this way, then under these current 'laws' random player premade BG groups should be given a 7 day deserter too.

0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-10-2013, 14:37:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
MadnessCaffe wrote:

Horde has much lower BG attendance than Alliance does, so because he is Queue-ing for 4 spots at the same time, he is, with that action, helping the Queue go faster. Anyway, that same 4-member-queue is in no way different than a normal premade group. If you think about it this way, then under these current 'laws' random player premade BG groups should be given a 7 day deserter too.

yeah i was thinking this too, Pre-mades should be banned also,its simply not fair to have a coordinated group rolling through BG's against random un coordinated players, Revolutionary logic at its finest Surprise

0 0

Thecla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2013 06:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-10-2013, 20:24:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This just off the press multiboxing made illegal due to sweatshop scandal, it wasn't skill that made soulbotz such a good multiboxxer, no he had 3 asian children living in his basement eating nothing but toe lint following him around at all times playing his other characters.
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 01:25:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thecla wrote:
3 asian children living in his basement eating nothing but toe lint following him around at all times playing his other characters.

0 0

thedkaccount

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-10-2013, 23:35:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GMs can't touch this topic because they know how *** retarded the excuse's are for making this dumb rule.
multi-boxing was fine until 1 skilled multi-boxer came to the server. Then GM's cower to the demands of undergeared unskilled and uncoordinated players that was killed by him.

WTS Integrity/Intellect Enchants & Gems, Discount for GM's!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tulYbuYC4
0 0

unest

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2014 12:26)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-10-2013, 21:06:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When I'm playing bgs with botz in my team, I am disappointed because he wins the bg on his own...Also, because I usually only queue with premade groups, his 4-man combo plus my premade makes it too easy...I am nor with, nor against this decision. I weigh in all of the arguments, but still can't say what's good or wrong. If he was ally and not horde I would probably not rage, but be more challenged.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 01-10-2024, 09:39:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x