User
Pass
2FA

Riders on the Storm Application format
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message16163
Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 23-10-2013, 01:36:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MADE ON GUILD WEBSITE
http://riderswow.shivtr.com

LOW Death Knight - Blood
HIGH Druid - any spec
LOW Hunter
OPEN Mage - any spec
LOW Paladin - Holy
HIGH Priest - All Specs
CLOSED Rogue
HIGH Shaman - Resto/Enh
HIGH Warlock - any spec
LOW Warrior - Arms/Fury

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link:

Name:

Class:

Race:

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?

[*]What glyphs are you using?

[*]What professions did you pick?

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew

Last edited by Attaboy on 23-02-2014, 17:09:04; edited 12 times in total
0 0

misarasic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-10-2014 21:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-10-2013, 16:14:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: All of the information I can think of is below, I do not understand the point of this particular question. Thus, I am skipping it.

Freakz Armory Link: Valthiren

Name: Valthiren

Class: Death Knight

Race: Blood Elf

My main spec is Frost, but I equally enjoy tanking, so I wouldn't mind playing Blood whenever I can/need to.

I am still missing a couple of glyphs, am using:
Prime - Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Obliterate
Major - Anti-Magic Shell, Death Grip, Hungering Cold (Keep in mind that I used to PvP with Frost, so I'm specced for PvP atm)
Minor - Death's Embrace

Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing, whilst I have Herbalism, Mining, Skinning, Leatherworking, Alchemy and a couple others on my alts.

The current gear I have on me is PvP, and the iLvl is 384. I have an incomplete PvE set (Half PvE half PvP) and it is 384 iLvl as well. I also have an incomplete blood PvE set which is iLvl 378.

I think I've been using them (For PvP), but as I haven't played on this server (Or WoW in general) for more than 8 months, I don't have any macros at all at the moment.

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.

I've been playing WoW for ages, specifically, since late TBC and I'm more than familiar with all PvE aspects of the game, including the 4.0.6a. I have some 4.3.4 experience, but that was a couple of End Time runs when they were released on this server and I've ran a couple of Morchok runs when Dragon Soul was first released on the server.

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?

I'd be on usually in the evening/night of every day (CEST/GMT +1).

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

I was in a guild, however I forgot the name of it as it was ~8 months ago. Earlier when I logged on my account, I wasn't in a guild, so I presume it disbanded.

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

I indeed do have TS3 and a headset, and I am comfortable talking, as I am fluent in English and I can comprehend most accents.

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat:

My UI is default ATM, as I have just installed Cataclysm and I need to re-download all of my addons at some point.

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?

If we presume that Lich King could lick liches, the licking of liches would asymptotically approach infinity as Lich King would lick liches to leech liches of their power.

I play WoW for casual fun, and I seek an English-speaking environment with friendly people I could play with/befriend.

Well, whilst I was playing in WotLK I was considered as one of, if not the best DK on my server. I am an innovator and I always look for new ways to make stuff work. In addition, I am friendly, communicative and a team player.

As I've just re-started playing on the server, the whole environment is new for me, so no.

What's the time the guild events usually occur (Referring to raids, battlegrounds, etc.) and how big (Approximately) is the guild?

Last edited by misarasic on 30-10-2013, 17:52:38; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-10-2013, 16:21:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for being the first to apply. Welcome to Riders.

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-11-2013, 07:47:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Solty

Name: My irl is Mohammed Ameen Ahmed but you can call me Ameen, And my ingame name Solty/Zeno.

Class: Hunter

Race: Blood Elf

Atm I am Survival but would be happy to play any spec.

Glyph of Kill Shot , Glyph of Explosive Shot and Glyph of Serpent Sting.

I have a maxed out Leatherworking and Engineering. Planning on switching Leatherworking to Jewelcrafting in the far future.

I have a full heroic geared 403 ilvl hunter.

I just have 2 macros, one for my trinkets and gloves and the other one is a pvp macro which i never use.

Yes, yes i do.

Most active on weekends.

Entropy, yep you can speak to Helianne and Prideful.

Yes, sir do but i am shy so i dont speak much.

I prefer the default ui.

I would say 1 but i might be wrong too.

If i said i am joining Riders to get laid, your mistaken sir. I wanna join becos the community is good not other than that.

I have no answer for this right now,maybe you could answer for this for me someday.

Nys,Kallie,Xyzar,list goes on....

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?[/quote]

Yes,can you tell me why i am doing this again?

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-11-2013, 14:06:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zenobia/Solty accepted. Thanks for applying.

0 0

Coxman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2022 17:38)

Post Posted: 05-11-2013, 19:49:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link:

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dieplzty

Name: Dieplzty

Race: Tauren

My main spec is unholy, i dont mind changing cause i like to learn new specs and try out new things.

Primes: Scourge strike, Raise dead, Death coil
Majors: Pestilence, Chains of ice, Anti magic shell (AMS)
Minors: Horn of winter, Death's embrace, Blood tap

I picked Black smithing and Herbalist

My gear is decent i can say i got cata shoulders and the rest is all pve my ilvl is 397 dps spec.

i do use mode macros swaping shift and control for more binds plus i got recently naga razer mouse im new to it but i should get tons of binds with it

I was in Entropy guild i did few times Heroic DS but most of the time i did normal mode in 10 and 25 players mode. in 4.0.6 i played in another server not same thing as freakz the scripts was poor.

I play mostly every day late night or evening sometimes the morning.

I was in Entropy and i was in Raiders on the Storm but i left because of my absens cose i was preparing an international exam that im proud to get that *** exam now im "doctorant in mechanics".

i have teamspeak 3 and headset is logitech thing i hope that it work fine and im confortable to talk and yell during raids.

Zero

having fun and learn pve, i play wow cose i like it

+1 dps to the list and giving help to the other players

Zenobia and Helianne but i dont know if they will recommend me or no

yes, at what time is the next raid?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 06-11-2013, 19:29:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Coxman wrote:
Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link:

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dieplzty

Name: Dieplzty

Race: Tauren

My main spec is unholy, i dont mind changing cause i like to learn new specs and try out new things.

Primes: Scourge strike, Raise dead, Death coil
Majors: Pestilence, Chains of ice, Anti magic shell (AMS)
Minors: Horn of winter, Death's embrace, Blood tap

I picked Black smithing and Herbalist

My gear is decent i can say i got cata shoulders and the rest is all pve my ilvl is 397 dps spec.

i do use mode macros swaping shift and control for more binds plus i got recently naga razer mouse im new to it but i should get tons of binds with it

I was in Entropy guild i did few times Heroic DS but most of the time i did normal mode in 10 and 25 players mode. in 4.0.6 i played in another server not same thing as freakz the scripts was poor.

I play mostly every day late night or evening sometimes the morning.

I was in Entropy and i was in Raiders on the Storm but i left because of my absens cose i was preparing an international exam that im proud to get that *** exam now im "doctorant in mechanics".

i have teamspeak 3 and headset is logitech thing i hope that it work fine and im confortable to talk and yell during raids.

Zero

having fun and learn pve, i play wow cose i like it

+1 dps to the list and giving help to the other players

Zenobia and Helianne but i dont know if they will recommend me or no

yes, at what time is the next raid?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Let's say you're in, but remember you need to raid heavily from now on. By the way, if you see me in-game, gimme a whisper.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

ketchup7

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2014 06:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-11-2013, 02:08:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: all the information that you might need are listed below -

Name : Gooreroo

Class : Death knight

Race : Tauren

My main spec is Blood as tank..And i dont mind playing dps as frost or unholy if needed

Prime : Glyph of death strike, Glyph of rune strike, Glyph of heart strike
Major : Glyph of rune tap, Glyph of bone shield, Glyph of vampiric blood
Minor : Glyph of horn of winter, Glyph of resilient grip, Glyph of blood tap

I have Jewelcrafting and Mining

As main spec (blood) i have 397 ilvl full tank pve with some hc items..As offspec curently unholy 390 full pve.

Actually as tank i prefer not using macros..i just do all what it need to be done.

I used to play on wotlk on another server..and moved here on 4.3.4..i have experienced all available instances..i have heroic morch and yor achiev..was leading those raids since i started raiding DS..

At these times im almost online most of the day..soon starting work so i guess i would be online everyday at night after 8 (server time)

I started with Silent Wrath guild(Rairaku as officer)..Wrath of the avangers(Elavva GM)..New world order(Nimios GM)..currently Stronghold(Pika GM)..all those guilds are good..with good gms..but not active members..no weekly raids

I have TS 3 + mic + headset..im able of using them..but currently im using my old laptop..soon getting new one..so im not using TS for more fps

As addons i try not to use in raid..only whats necessary for combat..will be happy to add those infos when i get my new laptop

Motivational Information :

Its a question i cant answer since i havent done Lich king so far

I have many friends in ROTS..they tolled me about a friendly pro guild with weekly raids..i like to pass my free time playing wow..have some fun..speak with good friends

As raiding i have nice experience..and quick learner of new bosses/instances..as guild i am a friendly, helpfull person whenever needed..have other proffs on alts..can get many things in guild on need..

I have many friends and they are in Riders..such as pixolo, yoloo, alcadeiias, alysson, one of vitalem's alt char is also in guild.

Questions to be asked in guild hopefully..atm i have only 1 question..Am i accepted ?-

0 0

shadewalker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2013 20:37)

Post Posted: 09-11-2013, 15:41:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Refigh

Name: Refigh

Class: Mage

Race: Troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? Fire , Yes ill change if requred.

[*]What glyphs are you using? PB , FB , MA

[*]What professions did you pick? Ench / Tailor

full pve 402 ilvl

i using some macros but not museover kind

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances?
Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
DS10h 4/4 & ds25h 3/4

about 8 years, online time is 32D 1H

Entropy (Dissbanded)
Neverlight (some bad rules there like disschanting hc items)
Persian pve bax (this is my own guild)

ye i allways using it but im not very confortable with speaking but it still depends on guys are there

i dont have one ss in combat but maybe it help :
http://s24.postimg.org/dpvibblv9/Mage_single.jpg (single target dummy durotar)
http://s24.postimg.org/541fi7omt/mage_aoe.jpg (multi target dummy dorutar)
http://s17.postimg.org/725aq3zrz/Mage_yorsj_25h.jpg ----> yoraj 25h (its not a wipe it is reccount after we killed boss)

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? zero

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? i seeking for endgame raiding

Skill , performance & experience are only things i can offer u,nothing more

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? yes. helli , lortamus , soity ,yoloo, evangela ...

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us? nothing special thanx anway

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-11-2013, 23:46:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gooeroo, Waitlisted, too many dks as of right now.
Refigh: Rejected, too many negative comments from references.

0 0

shadewalker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2013 20:37)

Post Posted: 10-11-2013, 01:10:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thanx anyway

Last edited by shadewalker on 10-11-2013, 14:40:32; edited 3 times in total
0 0

pahle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2014 14:24)

Post Posted: 10-11-2013, 10:41:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Attaboy wrote:
Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Sashhealer

Name: sashhealer

Class: druid

Race: troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? resto - balance

[*]What glyphs are you using? [Glyph of Lifebloom] [Glyph of Swiftmend] [Glyph of Rejuvenation]
[Glyph of Innervate] [Glyph of Rebirth] [Glyph of Wild Growth]
[*]What professions did you pick? bs - ench

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. 403 resto - 400 balance

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. no

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. 4/4 h

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? 4 year / 27d-13h 25m

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? ntropy (dissband) - aeon nox (ninja my friends item and i leave) pve persian bax (i have some friend )

i Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset - i can listen and normal speak

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: http://i41.tinypic.com/do9v80.jpg

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? zero

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?best in the game and find new friends -- for fun

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? I have a lot of experience and i can help to anyone

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? no

dont have

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 10-11-2013, 17:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sashhealer: rejected, officers' decision.
By the way, you didn't leave entropy, you were gkicked!

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

pahle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2014 14:24)

Post Posted: 11-11-2013, 12:11:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lol i leave after ninja my item noob

Posturi unite automat, 11-11-2013, 12:11:21

u forget me i am first healer in ntropy and server i have tomany screenshots with ntropy nox neverlight and other guilds always i am 1 st in all raid ( i send for u 4 screen shots befor) your noob guild cant kick me becuse cant find heal beter than me i leave with my main and ntropy only kick my alt . just shut up

u remember me now

chat over

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Post Posted: 11-11-2013, 15:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pahle wrote:
lol i leave after ninja my item noob

Posturi unite automat, 11-11-2013, 12:11:21

u forget me i am first healer in ntropy and server i have tomany screenshots with ntropy nox neverlight and other guilds always i am 1 st in all raid ( i send for u 4 screen shots befor) your noob guild cant kick me becuse cant find heal beter than me i leave with my main and ntropy only kick my alt . just shut up

u remember me now

chat over

Excuse me, then why did u apply to this guild then?

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 03-06-2024, 12:01:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password