User
Pass
2FA

Riders on the Storm Application format
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message16634
Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 13-11-2013, 05:56:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shiroyasha wrote:
Who the *** is that Pahle and how the hell did he even get in NL?

Pahle aka Prohealhere, i told Ryofu to gkick him when i came to know he joined NL and he was he is a good healer,later came to find out he was doing the same thing he did in Entropy and Aeon.

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

Shiroyasha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-12-2016 20:58)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 13-11-2013, 17:11:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zenobia wrote:
Shiroyasha wrote:
Who the *** is that Pahle and how the hell did he even get in NL?

Pahle aka Prohealhere, i told Ryofu to gkick him when i came to know he joined NL and he was he is a good healer,later came to find out he was doing the same thing he did in Entropy and Aeon.

Ah, Nothrad's experiment. Yeah, he got kicked after 3 weeks or so.

0 0

Svenfol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2013 08:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-11-2013, 17:07:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, I was away for some weeks so i dont know the reason i got kicked.. I wanna say that i have improved my dps and some gears.. i want myself invited back..

Ingame Name: Alidami
armory link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Alidami

Thank You -

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 14-11-2013, 17:54:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Svenfol wrote:
Hi guys, I was away for some weeks so i dont know the reason i got kicked.. I wanna say that i have improved my dps and some gears.. i want myself invited back..

Ingame Name: Alidami
armory link http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Alidami

Thank You -

You were kicked for no improvement of any of your dps or your item level. We have recently purged 25% of the members of the guild for the same reason, so you weren't the only one. Contact me/other officers in-game to verify your dps once again.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

gutrage

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-11-2014 21:03)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-11-2013, 18:52:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: The armory link is bugged I think and it doesnt show the right items.. I dont know why..

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Gutrage

Name: Gutrage

Class: Rogue

Race: Undead

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
My main spec is Combat , I play it mostly , but I have subtlety offspec and I dont mind to play with it.

[*]What glyphs are you using?
I have glyphs for subtlety for now ,cause I used to play on this spec , but now I am farming to get the glyphs for combat.

[*]What professions did you pick?
Usually I am not very good in profs and farming stuff ,so I dont have any maxed proffesion for now .. But if its necessary I will start prof.

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.
My gear is good for now I can do normals.. For hc's not too good.. 389 PVE and 395 PVP ..

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.
Nope I dont have macros and stuff..

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
I am playing WoW for a long time and I have experience in PVE and at the end game raid instances . In 4.0.6a I was full hc and know all the stuff , but not with this char , because its a new one .

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
I play everyday haha , I am online around 12-1 at noon then I am leaving for a hour or maybe two .. And I am joining again around 18-19 and playall night long hahaha.

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
I used to play alone and search for raids by myself and from now on I wanna find a good guild which can play well and do good raids and stuff.. be friendly etc.

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
I dont have team speak because sometimes the game crashes .. and I cant speak english very good aswell so if its needed I have mycrophone and headphones ( speakers ) and I can listen to u if its necessary , no prob.

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat:
My UI is default atm.

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
I dont really know hahaha.

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?
I already said it that I wanna join the guild because its boring to search for raids alone and its better to have mates next to u who will help ya and I seek that you're good guild ... I play WoW because I love the game and its so much fun when I play .. I feel happy haha

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?
I am skilled player and I used to play with DK in Genesis realm.. but I transfered to Exodus on 4.3.4 .. anyway I am good team player and can comunicate well with the guild.

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?
Nope I think..

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?
Not for now.. -

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 14-11-2013, 18:57:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gutrage: rejected, reason below.

Recruitment is CLOSED for six days from posting this.

0 0

soulless91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2020 14:35)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 16:27:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Amarrantth

Name: Milan Spasic

Class: mage

Race: Blood Elf

My main spec is fire, I don't know to play arcane but I've never really tried seriously

Glyph of Fireball Glyph of Pyroblast Glyph of Molten Armor Glyph of Evocation

None on this char

Currently 395 ilvl

I don't use any macroes on mage

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
4/4 in 10 HC DS, also I have full BWD HC achivments and Halfus HC

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
I play almost every day and I'm mostly online in the evenings but some times during the day as well

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
Silent Wrath(I don't remember names of officers), Destruction Crew(Navysilan), Stronghold (Yoloo)

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
I have both and I am comfortable with talking during raids

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
As many as he wants, he's the damn Lich King lol

I am looking for decent guild raids, at least 5/5 DS (since Ultraxion's most likely coming out later this evening) and I play WoW because I generally like it and I enjoy doing PvE

Well you'd get a solid DPS, I am not nearly pro but I can still learn more

I know a few people but I'd rather not mention them, I wouldn't wanna screw up something and have some one blame them for recommending me -

Nope

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 17:24:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amarranth: rejected, recruitment is closed. And your armory says nothing about you killing zon heroic.

0 0

soulless91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2020 14:35)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 18:43:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Helinator wrote:
Amarranth: rejected, recruitment is closed. And your armory says nothing about you killing zon heroic.

I was told by Scissors to apply (I'm Blondelf) and I haven't killed Zon on mage, I've done it with my ally DK ( this is my DK http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Frozenhearrt ) If I have killed Zon on mage I would not be looking for guild, I'd stay in guild I've killed Zon with... But fine, as you wish, sorry for wasting 15 sec at reading my app. -

0 0

DenDiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-11-2013 11:57)

Post Posted: 17-11-2013, 22:43:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: Arms/Fury (i have good tank gear too )DPS-401 ilvl tank-399 BS/JC
Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Kritiasfi
Name: Kritiasfi
Class: Warrior
Race:Blood elf

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? :Arms and no i don;t mind to change them.
[*]What glyphs are you using? : Prime Glyphs:Overpower,Mortal Strike and Slam.Major Glyphs:Cleaving,Victory Rush and Colossus Smash
Minor:Glyph of battle,Glyph of Berserker Rage and Furious Sundering
[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. :No,i don't.
[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? :I can play weekdays between 15:00 - 00:00 Weekends allday

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? : i was in Entropy i don't leave just guild was disbanded
[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Yes i have team speak and i can talk.
i cant.i download my wow yesterday cuz i'm whit new pc and i don't have screenshots.
[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? : aaaa...I don't know.
[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? : I play for fun.I seek brained pve players.
[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? : i can do good dps,i know all tactics hc/n...
[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? i don't know
[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us? no.

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 18-11-2013, 21:04:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kritiasfi: waitlisted, warrior expert cannot log in-game at the moment. He should be here in 2 days (also, when the recruitment opens up.)

Last edited by Helinator on 19-11-2013, 10:24:31; edited 1 time in total
0 0

DenDiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-11-2013 11:57)

Post Posted: 18-11-2013, 21:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok, wisp me when he come online

0 0

arxontas3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 11:51)

Post Posted: 19-11-2013, 12:22:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Attaboy wrote:
Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link:

Name: Guessillheal

Class: priest

Race: undead

Main spec holy, but i can shadow too
i use renew glyph,group heal, power world shield
alchemy max
393 holy, 393 shadow
i dont use prefer to focus healing ppl
I did pvp and i still, ehm no hc experience at the moment but i done DS FL many times
i play all days about 2-3 hours but at Friday, Saturday, Sunday i can play way more like 5-6
I used to be in Riders on the storm i left to help a friend at Pve Persian bax to help a friend.Some people say that the guild ninjia as long as i was there no ninjias i left couse i couldnt raid with them a lot couse of the time they raid
I have team speak and Microphone.. Well iam not so comfortable speaking but we can do something about :P

He could lick unlimited liches, cause liching lick is actually licking, isn't it?
Well i heard you are good rading guild i Love pve and i am looking forward to meet new people.I play WoW couse i used to play at official with my Dk 404ilvl tank , i tanked some hc runs too
I can help people with pvp or pve when need, and iam alchemy i can make elixirs flasks whatever guild needs
I dont know if people remember as i said i stayed for a short time :)

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 19-11-2013, 16:34:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guessillheal: rejected, you haven't met the requirements needed to join the guild.

0 0

Decimal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-09-2014 20:49)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-11-2013, 23:25:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Feichi

Name: Feichi

Class: Shadow priest

Race: Blood Elf

Shadow, only shadow because i don't like to be a healer in pve, not my style

Prime: Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain / Glyph of Shadow Word: Death / Glyph of Mind Flay
Major: Glyph of Mass Dispel / Glyph of Inner Fire / Glyph of Spirit Tap

Jewelcrafting / Tailoring

My ilvl is 398 atm

Don't use any of mouseover macros especially for pve, mostly use focus macro for pvp

2/4 DS10HC 1/4 DS25HC // Don't remember exactly which boss i killed on 4.0.6 at hc i killed them on my ally side hunter, it was long time ago

Playing everyday, can be in any day you want to do some raids

Back to Rule/Freedom(ally side guild, left because of dissband after that i switched to horde)

Pve Persian Bax(my guild at this moment, wanna leave because we stuck at 2 hc bosses(morch/yorsahj) and never tryed others)

I using TS3 but im not sure about speaking because my speaking lvl of english is close to zero, but i can listen you anyway

Simple, close to default UI, don't using any big addons in raids, just OmniCC(for cooldowns), and ShowFallKeyPress. Implemented DBM helps me enough

http://i031.radikal.ru/1311/23/7878ff19827d.jpg

Playing WoW for fun and for pwn newbies and getting lulz from that. I seek a good community and of course to complete all PvE stuff with brained players

I will be online always in right time for raids without gaps, +1 good dps in your raids which knows all tactic for current bosses and just pleasant communication

Saw a lot of your members but know nobody

Nothing, just if you decline my apply let me know why, thanks

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 06-10-2024, 00:32:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x