User
Pass
2FA

Community and Staff
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3730
Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So hey there, since my previous post was blocked, gonna cut it short since i wont waste more time writing this. Feel free to warn / mute / ban for this, i don't really care, it will be my last post.

Community: Guilds and everyone else, shame on everyone with their stupid behaviour, putting EGO over everything was never good and won't ever lead to anything good in the future, instead of trying to keep things running civilized, everyone treat's each other like they are nobody here, flaming and cursing non stop. Imo things should be kept civilized and rivalize should be friendlier as well, not as its handled now. Think about it, you can start your flames right after my post is done, i won't reply for them.

Staff: Recently as i noticed, staff treat's players, donators, guilds like they are nobody here, hurting and calling them noobs, what they shouldn't do! Remind me if it didn't happen yet, for your side, there are plenty people who are really braindead and totally retarded and i know it can't be helped, but you CAN'T act like that with everyone.
As an example how GM's should treat people and do what they must, this is for Zohl: #15 PVE event rewards, sent list 2 times with changes with reward request, the others were waiting like 5 days already for the rewards to arrive, made a ticket ingame as well about it, the reply was to ask on forum / wait more. We asked on forum again, reply was make an ingame ticket. Seems legit that you guys just send from 1 place to another instead of clicking 3 times to do that. Really disappointed that things are going through several people and they are just pointing it to next one instead of solving it actually.
Several people are already leaving the server and it won't stop, personally im taking a break as well and i doubt im going to come back if the community is going to stay like this and with the staff as well.

Let the flame begin, have fun.

0 0

Aceless

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-02-2018 00:16)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:28:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Be GMs friend or die. Either PvP, PvE

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:41:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uldred wrote:
Seems legit that you guys just send from 1 place to another instead of clicking 3 times to do that. Really disappointed that things are going through several people and they are just pointing it to next one instead of solving it actually.

Thats how things are made in Mother Romania, you can't change that.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:42:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The ones that requested a mount should've received it the same night. (except Aeon Nox for now).

Did you make a title asking for the title and you got sent on the forums?

0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:53:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thats what he said=), and that's why i sent you a PM, after making the ticket you told me to make, the answer was "Yes, wait." - Freakz GM 2013

0 0

kazorla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-03-2019 14:10)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 22:58:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
The ones that requested a mount should've received it the same night. (except Aeon Nox for now).

well i did not recive my mount. so please send me. on Antisanti.ofc. thx..

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 23:42:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kazorla wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

well i did not recive my mount. so please send me. on Antisanti.ofc. thx..

Santi for mount check spellbook / mounts it wont appear true ingame mail. I got mine so you should have yours aswell.
Titles are what is missing.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 02:44:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 to Uld for this post.
0 0

mitosandov

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-03-2014 10:03)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 10:04:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uldred do you really think that donating for heroic gear and heroic DS achievements makes you some kind of special? Talking about EGO - the Whoracle is the top place with OverEgoed people in case you haven't noticed
0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 10:18:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

donate for achievements, lol. thats funny=)

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 11:16:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I personally have nothing against the staff.
My interaction with them has been limited to a couple of tickets (ie. when I had the bug after doing a realm transfer and causing people to dc/wow error - the response was swift and simple - "you need to wait for the server to reset" - I had to wait and I cannot rush it, you can't really ask for a manual reset for one person).

Other than that, it was for donations. I've donated a few times to the server - NOT - for gear (that's cheating, lol), but to realm/faction transfer on a few occasions.
The response time was good as well. Before I even sent money I was already in contact with Shocker, or the one handling donations, and thus, after the money was sent everything was already in place.

Since I haven't really had any negative experiences, I'd prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt.

As for players in general:
Quote:
Guilds and everyone else, shame on everyone with their stupid behaviour, putting EGO over everything was never good and won't ever lead to anything good in the future, instead of trying to keep things running civilized, everyone treat's each other like they are nobody here, flaming and cursing non stop.

I don't know what you've experienced with regards to this, but it's common in any online game - you'd always have trolls and random people just looking to be "hahaha! I'm a tough guy! <insert racist comments>" simply because countries separate people on the internet and you can't let your fist go through the monitor to punch them in the face, LOL.

~~~~~

As for an experience of mine, not to name any names, but a couple of weeks ago when I returned to the server after half a year of being away, I got in contact with an officer of a top guild here - we both used to play in a WotLK server.
He was a guildmaster in Alliance, I was the guildmaster of the top PVE guild on Horde.

I mentioned my preferential roles were for tanking - then healing - with DPS not being what I'm good at.
I was invited to his guild - but I was immediately surprised when I was asked to main a Shadow priest - a role I only use when alt looting. -
Although I'll probably do 30k on most fights, I can't say I'm an expert on such - but I was simply told: "It's what's needed by the guild".

- The tank/healer roles, the ones I excel at, were "not needed" and was never asked to play or be tested in the new encounters in these roles, even on normal mode = just a shadow priest.
Basically I ended up being judged if I'm good enough for progression based on a role/spec that I was never good at in the first place.

Now- LOGIC would mean that if you're a former guildmaster of a top PVE guild, it probably means that I learn the fights pretty fast, do my best not to screw up, and would always take guild responsibilities and provide activity when tasked.

But these capabilities were not given any value, nor any potential contributions to the guild
- instead I was simply lumped into: "What class/role are you and how will it be good for Ultraxion"

What disappointed me the most was that I had players who used to be in our guild for a year in WotLK - they knew my playing capabilities and responsibilities - yet none of whom vouched for me at all.
They were more concerned with killing Ultraxion and the DPS meters.

So there was basically no growth for me and had to leave instead.

So to relate it to your post - that's my experience of being "treated like nobody" (are you the class/spec we need, if not go away), and "ego over everything" (will you top recount meters to kill Ultraxion or not).

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 11:33:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To many angry birds here, what bird didn't got a cookie and now leave'g a server? Doesnt make sense however GM's should look all players the same no matter they donated or not, everyone need to have same rights.
Also you guys must to be a special ones coz you are the only one who have those problems with them! /cheer

0 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 15:38:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mitosandov wrote:
Uldred do you really think that donating for heroic gear and heroic DS achievements makes you some kind of special? Talking about EGO - the Whoracle is the top place with OverEgoed people in case you haven't noticed

donating for ds hc achievements ...you must be mentaly retarded sir ...lol

@Domminus, well you dont have problems with them cause u never had something with them, so please shut up, thanks.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 05-12-2013, 10:34:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alexthewarrior1 wrote:
mitosandov wrote:

donating for ds hc achievements ...you must be mentaly retarded sir ...lol

@Domminus, well you dont have problems with them cause u never had something with them, so please shut up, thanks.
Those problems i had with them, i got my answer ingame. Ofc i dont want to shut up! /cheer

0 0

Ulver

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2015 13:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 05-12-2013, 13:02:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerman TL;DR -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 23-09-2024, 15:24:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x