User
Pass
2FA

Riders on the Storm Application format
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message16601
weitrem

[Eeny meeny miny moe]

(since 22-08-2019 20:51)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 20-11-2013, 03:19:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feichi : rejected

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Post Posted: 20-11-2013, 13:06:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Death Knight and hunter recruitment is closed, sorry for the inconvenience, but we're still searching for the other classes... especially for priests and warlocks.
Also, for the other applicants, link your forum account to your in-game account, thank you.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

Rapidkilling

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2014 23:52)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-11-2013, 15:35:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: All of the information I can think of is below, I do not understand the point of this particular question. Thus, I am skipping it.

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Dchainsaw

Name: Dchainsaw

Class: Druid

Race: Troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?

My main spec is feral dps, I can be off tank if needed
[*]What glyphs are you using?

Prime - Berserk, Bloodletting, Rip after getting 2 peaces of T13 I will change Bloodletting into Tiger's Fury
Major - Ferocius Bite, Barkskin, Rebirth
Minor - Dash

[*]What professions did you pick?

Engineering, Insc. , but on other chars I have Alchemy, Mining, Herb. , Tailoring
[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.

PvP full Cata, PvE 391

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.

for pvp Cyclone , for pve no mouseover but a lot of keybindings (wheel up charge and free ravage, Q,E,R,F,S,shift+Q-r-s) and few macros

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.

I've been playing WoW since they released it, I'm and addict of WoW - I have played on Sylvanas for 6 years after that pirate servers, in 4.3.4 I have 4 bosses on horde in DS 10/25n and on HC morchok but on Ally with hunter I have 3 bosses on DS 10 hc, I know all tactics for DS bosses + I have DBM addon

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?

on weekends 24h - and other days after 17:00 (UTC+01:00) bc I'm on collage as a programmer student...

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

I was in one guild "Silent Wrath" but every1 left so I was alone most of the time... :S Razgul as contact

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

I have all

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/rmrfaltf4/WoWScrnShot_111613_235429_zps8056c95c.jpg

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?

none liches can't survive in his cold environment -

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?

fun, new friendships, progress runs, and to help with my dps

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?

you can benefit trough my dps, combat rez in raids - trowing you an innervate for mana and changing to bear if tank dies -

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?

Anexsia (Orcella) we are friends IRL

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?

neh -

0 0

Gundom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2019 22:42)

Post Posted: 22-11-2013, 18:35:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: 395 ilvl Warrior

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Gundom

Name: Gundom

Class: Warrior

Race: Orc
What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? My main spec is warrior i can heal to on my druid 388
What glyphs are you using? Mortal,Colossuss Smash,Victory Rush,Overpower,Slam,Furios Sundering,Battle and brasker rage
What professions did you pick? i have BS,Tailoring,Alchemy,Herba
How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. 395 ilvl full pve need 70 valor for ilvl 397 but that last item is 391 dont make diffrance with 397
Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. NO
What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. I have 3/4 hc ach in DS
How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? about 30 days
What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? Stronghold other which i been can't get ppl for et
Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? yes
Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: http://speedy.sh/TtbfR/WoWScrnShot-110213-144617.jpg
http://speedy.sh/X7Y4T/WoWScrnShot-110213-185758.jpg
http://speedy.sh/p92dX/WoWScrnShot-112213-172432.jpg

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? WTF? xD joking me

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? I want join g bcs there is my freinds

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? I can make potions flask and for g member plate and cloth stuff

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? Avatarpower ,Yoloo

Which time u playing raids and other and how much g have active players?

0 0

zitan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2013 01:08)

Post Posted: 23-11-2013, 01:49:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zitan

Name:Zitan

Class:Druid

Race:Troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?Feral(dps) and no i do not mind changing

[*]What glyphs are you using?Prime Glyphs:Savage Roar, Bloodletting, Rip..Major glyphs:Feral Charge, Ferocious Bite, Pounce

[*]What professions did you pick?Herbalism

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.ilvl 386 includes some pvp gear but that will be fixed soon

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.Not really i do use a shift modifier macro for Healing Touch and cyclone..fr predatory strikes procs

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. : BWD BOT TOFTW firelands end time BH trying to learn dragon soul

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
If i can during the week but mostly Friday afternoon and night and saturday sunday.
[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?the lower force ,destruction crew i did not leave yet ..looking for a better guild to do raids in..it is quiet cluttered

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Yes

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?3

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?i seek a serious yet/friendlyish raiding guild.... i play wow because of the fun of it and the competitive aspect..also the feeling of downing a boss after countless wipes is amazing

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?a Feral druid who has experience in pve and pvp and given you guys dont have much feral druids i may be able to help any ferals in the guild and i could also assist people in pvp if necessary

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? yeah,eatmorsjikin/scissors

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?hmm ..hows it goin...and did u guys get any realms first

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 23-11-2013, 13:02:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zitan wrote:
Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Zitan

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?Feral(dps) and no i do not mind changing

[*]What glyphs are you using?Prime Glyphs:Savage Roar, Bloodletting, Rip..Major glyphs:Feral Charge, Ferocious Bite, Pounce

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.ilvl 386 includes some pvp gear but that will be fixed soon

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.Not really i do use a shift modifier macro for Healing Touch and cyclone..fr predatory strikes procs

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. : BWD BOT TOFTW firelands end time BH trying to learn dragon soul

If i can during the week but mostly Friday afternoon and night and saturday sunday.
[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?the lower force ,destruction crew i did not leave yet ..looking for a better guild to do raids in..it is quiet cluttered

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Yes

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?3

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?i seek a serious yet/friendlyish raiding guild.... i play wow because of the fun of it and the competitive aspect..also the feeling of downing a boss after countless wipes is amazing

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?a Feral druid who has experience in pve and pvp and given you guys dont have much feral druids i may be able to help any ferals in the guild and i could also assist people in pvp if necessary

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? yeah,eatmorsjikin/scissors

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?hmm ..hows it goin...and did u guys get any realms first

Rejected, if you're barely learning DS now, then i'm sorry, find yourself a guild that can carry you through it.

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 23-11-2013, 16:11:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dchainsaw: ACCEPTED - pending testing
Gundom: Waiting for warrior master to review application. He will contact you in game.
Zitan: Contact me in game for a checklist.

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew
0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 10:43:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gundom: accepted, the app was seen by the warrior class master.

0 0

zitan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2013 01:08)

Post Posted: 28-11-2013, 01:39:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zitan

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.ilvl 387 still got some pieces of pvp :/

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. : BWD BOT TOFTW firelands end time BH first four fights in dragon soul learnt with achievement

0 0

righton

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2013 14:31)

Post Posted: 02-12-2013, 19:23:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Righton

Name: righton

Class: warrior

Race: orc

only dps specs atm (arms aoe / arms single target)
collecting gear for prot, but warr tanks are taking too much damage compared to druid/dks and yes when possible and needed i will change it.

for single target build:
(mortal strike, Overpower, slam) prime
(colossus smash / rapid charge / long charge / sweeping strikes/ victory rush/ sheild wall) situational major
because for example on ultraxion heroic i need shield wall glyph to soak hour of twilight
and for zonozz heroic if i have to jump from 1 eye 2 other i need the charge one and mayb the victroy rush one to keep my self healed)
(berserker rage / enduring victory / (battle or command or demoralizing depending on group needs) minors

for aoe build:
(mortal , oP, bladestorm) prime
(cleave, sweeping, and the last one situational)major
(same as above)minor

i did mining and bs, then deleted mining for enchanting because i needed both proffs with max str boost

i have 385 ilvl dps gear pve with the exception of 1 finger ring which is pvp as i cudnt find better yet
as mentioned above, im collecting tank gear when its available bit by bit,

no i dont, i just use stance change macros and classic focus target etc

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
currently i only have this one horde character, its my main and i have only done ds 10n hagara and yorsahj on this,
as for experience, i have completed 5/5 BWD 10/25 hc, BOT 3/3 10/25 hc, firelands 10/25 hc staghelm, dragonsoul 5/5 10hc and 4/4 25hc

i play regularly, around 6 hours a day, i log during the day for a few hours sometimes but majorly i log from 7-8pm server time and stay till around 3 am servertime

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
i was not in any guild, i wanted to play horde, and i made a char on genesis realm as the horde population is much there, but then i didnt find any place to fit in so i moved to exodus horde 2 days ago

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
i dont have ts3 atm i reinstalled windows, but ill get it for raiding with this guild, i usualy used to use raidcall ventrillo
and yes i have mic and earphones to hear/talk

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):
this one is a bit tough, ill get it as soon as i can find a raid group on this realm
just for the info, im using dbm, recount, quartz, extraCD addons, rest of the ui is classic

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
1 i believe hes the only lich there can ever be, so himself

i play wow cuz im a retard whos addicted to this game and i have a whole life here, i focus on role playing, i treat this as my proffesion
i want to join riders on the storm becuase i just want to be a part of a horde guild which is pve focused, where i can have fun and i can socialize with people who are also intrested in pve, + i liked the intro about guild ethics, personally i prefer a mannered nice and clean envionment more than geting a boss kill progression or fancy items

hmm, ull have a +1 member whom you can trust, and who will be willing to help in all the manner he is capable of.

nope, rolling horde for the first time in life,

why do hordes (all classes) make *** characters when the racials absolutely suck comparitively?

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-12-2013, 03:54:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rigthon - Accepted for testing.

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 04-12-2013, 13:12:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://rots.shivtr.com/ guild site is here. Please make all your app on guild site from now.

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

quix

[Bulgarian Lions]

(since 22-12-2014 22:01)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 12-12-2013, 15:21:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Zlobarcho

Name: Zlobarcho

Class: Rogue

Race: Orc

I use only combat in pve

As glyphs i use Adrenaline Rush , SnD , Sinister Strike (prefer SS for chance for combo point) , Blade Flurry , ToT and Expose Armor

Alchemy/Herbalism

399 Pve with 3 heroic items

I dont use mouseover macros , only for ultraxion i use extra action button middle mouse

BH 3/3 . DS 10H 5/5 .(i play only 10h cuz on 25h i have low fps problems)
Every day afther university lections in 8pm-00:00

Aeon ..... they dont diserve to tell their complet guild name !
yep

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):
http://i44.tinypic.com/2j4bq8i.jpg screen and dps on 15 mil -

wtf -

Will see this soon in raids , i play wow cuz i dont want 2 play cs anymore -

Tactics and raid spirit from my part

No

More about me . Im student in Romania (from Bulgaria) My rogue was transfered from genesis to exodus before 6 months + and was transfered from horde to ally , and now its transfered to horde for last time ! . I can speak 5 languages . BG/RO/EN/SRB/DE

About rotation :
Single target : As combat rogue i start with stealth , open with ambush then i use SnD , afther that KS , use burst if nec (trinket Kiroptyric Sigil , Potion Tol Vir , Blood Fury , Lifeblood (herbalists only) and Adrenaline Rush) Main hand is with instant poison , offhand with deadly poison) when i gain 3 puncts i use Revealing strike for bonus finishing move and at punct 5 i use Eviscerate , i keep up SnD 4vr . As combat rogue pve 100% i must have at max this tallent [Restless Blades] cuz my finishing moves gives me reducing cd KS and Adrenaline Rush . 3x [Bandit's Guile] for Sinister Strike and Revealing Strike bonus 30% . 2x[Savage Combat] for damage .
AOE : Blade Flurry and single target rotation (burst if neccesary)
Important stats :Expertise26/26->Haste->Poison Hit Cap (17%)->Mastery->Crit.

0 0

Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-12-2013, 15:33:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

See me in game.
All applications, from now on must be made at http://rots.shivtr.com

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew
0 0

pascapaul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-10-2014 22:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-12-2013, 10:06:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Armoryhttp://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Multykyls
Name:Multykyls
Class:Paladin
Race :Blood Elf
My main spec is retribution and heal off spec
I use glyph Seal of Truth , Templars verdict and Crusade Strike
Profession is not good and i want to enchants
My gear is good normal 395 ilvl PvE and 396 PvP
I use 1 macro for activate buff and trinket
My experience in actualy patch is 4/5 on normal 1/5 heroic and last patch is Halfus and Chimaeron heroic
I play world of warcraft every day exception wekend and time depend for activity
I am microphone and headset
Motival information
I player active and not home in every wekend

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 00:51:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x