User
Pass
2FA

Riders on the Storm Application format
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message16300
Attaboy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2018 15:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-12-2013, 13:48:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All applications must be made on the guild site at http://rots.shivtr.com

Proud Leader of an Amazing Crew
0 0

mero11dsa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-07-2018 13:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-01-2014, 06:00:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
Arms Warrior , no i don't like to be tank or fury

[*]What glyphs are you using?
Prime : Mortal strike , Slam , Overpower
Major : Cleaving , sweeping strikes , Colousses smash
Minor : [Glyph of Battle] [Glyph of Berserker Rage] [Glyph of Command]

[*]What professions did you pick?
in main char i don't have but in alts i have alchemy , Tailoring

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.
pve 391 ilvl and pvp gear 390 [ ruthless/cataclysum]
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Thesamuri

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.
No

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
I played game for 6 months and stopped when zonzz came i got achievement [Siege of Wyrmrest Temple] and i got Yor'sahj and morchok herioc in alts

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
2pm to 9pm i usually online in all days except friday, tuesday i open for little time

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
i can't remember which guild i was in
i didn't play game for 4 months then i got back now

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

i have Teamspeak3 + Headset no I don't like to speak in microphone i can listen only -

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):

all my screenshots were deleted - i don't have rightnow

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
O.o
[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?
i see it's good guild and some player advice me to join
[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?
you will fهnd helpful and committed arms warrior -
[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?
No -
[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?
Nothing -

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 07-01-2014, 11:36:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go http://rots.shivtr.com and apply, we don't take this app into consideration anymore.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

daviidlolxd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2018 02:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 23:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: well i started to gear i am resto dudu so its hard to say info.

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Druddan

Name: druddan

Class:druid

Race: tauren

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? my main resto, ofc i would change if it helps guild, pref resto,feral

[*]What glyphs are you using? glyph of regworh, glyph of swiftmend and glyph of rejuvention, glyph of rebirth, i dont put so many glyph for now.

[*]What professions did you pick? on my druid i have herb, alts engineer inscrp, mining blacksmith,

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. my resto gear is 392, of spec is balance for now i dont have good feral gear .

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. i dont created macros for now on my dudu

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. i dont played 4.0.3 but i know on hagara hc yor hc, morch hc

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? almost i come home at 3,4pm almost eavery day.

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? i never been in any guild exept my friends with this.

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? ofc

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? i think its a good guild that can help me get better and better gear, and i like wow idk know why but i rly like wow.

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? im heal its always good with more healers and i can change spec if i help guild.

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? nope

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?y i cant screenshot cus there are no raid :S

0 0

KizamiPT

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-01-2014 21:48)

Post Posted: 09-01-2014, 23:48:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: All the character info will be listed below so, I'm skipping the question;

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Fodas

Name: Fodas

Class: Mage

Race: Troll

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?

My main spec for PvE is fire even though i have frost as the secundary spec. I don't mind changing frost for arcane for raiding purposes;

[*]What glyphs are you using?

At the moment i am using the current glyphs:
Prime Glyphs: Molten Armor, Fireball, Pyroblast;
Major Glyphs: Blast Wave, Evocation, Dragon's Breath;
Minor Glyphs: Mirror Image, Slow Fall, Confuring

[*]What professions did you pick?

I have picked both tailoring and enchanting-

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.

I have ilvl 395 with 2 pvp items (Chest, Shoulders) which are ilvl 403 PvP gear from arenas, everything else is PvE. My offspec is frost since I PvP for fun once in a while.

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.

I don't use macros for mage, not a single one.

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.

I have played WoW since late TBC until WOTLK and then I quit and a few years later i found the freakz server and I joined in. I have several ET runs, i fully understand the tactics behind Morchok, Yor' Sahj and Warlord Zon' ozz, beeing hagara the hardest tactic for me to understand. Ultrax i know little of it. About the 4.0.6a I know few BWD tactics and not a single one from BOT. I know argaloth's tactic too.

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?

I come online almost every day. I might skip a day once in a while. The time I'm logged in depends on the day of the week.

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

I've been on Destruction Crew for a couple of months but I wanted more, I wanted to move on to a more complex guild like Riders on the Storm.

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?

I do have TeamSpeak3 + Microphone/Headset and I am comfortable with talking during raids.

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat:

My UI is default at the moment except having the Recount and Bagnon Addons.

Since I don't live in a country where one of the main languages is english i don't understand your question and so i'm not able to answer your question but I think you could ask to the Lich King himself, he might know the answer.

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?

I seek knowledge about the game and by that I mean that if I join a well known guild I might learn and grow up as a WoW player, since this is the game i love the most among all the others.

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?

I am a very sociable person and when I get to know someone I'm very comfortable to talk about A LOT of stuff ( that in cludes WoW stuff for example ) and imo I am a good mage player (Fire at least).

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?

I don't know anyone from the guild itself, the only person i have ever talked to that belongs to Riders on the Storm is Zlobarcho and was about the application for the guild.

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?

What's the time the guild events usually occur (Raids, etc)?

0 0

quix

[Bulgarian Lions]

(since 22-12-2014 22:01)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 00:10:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

druddan and Fodas accepted for testing ! W Zlobarcho in game for invite !

0 0

rah1992

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-02-2018 13:01)

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 16:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

delete

Last edited by rah1992 on 13-05-2014, 20:12:44; edited 3 times in total
0 0

quix

[Bulgarian Lions]

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 16:24:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ciciufrost Accepted for testing , w Zlobarcho in game for invite !

0 0

bilelkha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2014 22:49)

Post Posted: 22-01-2014, 21:10:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: 396 ilvl retri paladin/holy 393
Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Geril
Name: geril
Race: blood elf
[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? i can dps and i can change to heal
[*]What glyphs are you using?Prime Glyph of Templar's Verdict /Glyph of Seal of Truth /Glyph of Crusader Strike Major Glyph of Holy Wrath/Glyph of the Ascetic Crusader/Glyph of Hammer of Wrat.
[*]What professions did you pick? Jewelcrafting/alchemy
[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms? i just use 1macro
[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? i got 5/5 ds10n 2/5 ds10h
[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? almost all time
[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? i don't leave yet
*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? i have all
[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/42/07fk.jpg
*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?3
[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? i know i get kick from the guild and i steel sry for that but i hope i can get inv btw i want to do good raid we good people.
[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? im retri pld skilled i can help other member what i know
[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? no one
[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us? ye i have other alt if i join with my main you can inv my aly chaman heal 392ilvl

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 23-01-2014, 22:27:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Geril: Rejected, you were kicked from the guild once for pugging, if i'm not wrong.

0 0

nysicle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2015 16:40)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 24-01-2014, 00:42:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi I like to apply I play ret pally I look for good pve I do many dps pls invite me pls pls many dps

0 0

quix

[Bulgarian Lions]

Post Posted: 24-01-2014, 00:44:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lol stop spamming oO

0 0

Zenobia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2015 14:27)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 24-01-2014, 06:28:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nysicle REJECTED and GUILDKICKED

UNDERDOG FOREVER !

0 0

bilelkha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2014 22:49)

Post Posted: 26-01-2014, 20:37:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i can't get onother chance (geril)?

-
0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 26-01-2014, 22:33:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If I (or anyone else) said no, then really, NO.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 12:48:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x