User
Pass
2FA

TCK !
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message9938
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 12:06:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegunxz wrote:
look,our asian self-proclaimed "god-gifted" (lol!) troll again got negative rep.now expect the wall of text on how it doesn't matter.anyway,powerman,ur the only here caught on lying & spreading misinformation multiple times,so go away for 3 more months in hope that people will forget u getting owned in this forum

Downrating "imaginary forum reputation" - for a private server of a video game - does not really mean "you're making a point" or "owning someone".

It simply means you're giving way too much importance on insignificant things, like the little numbers below your username.
Raised eyebrow

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 12:30:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alexthewarrior1 wrote:
Macedo931 wrote:
You're forgetting a simple fact Powerman, a lot of good players have been in TCK while the guild was active and progressing, learned to raid in 4.3.4 there and then decided to go back to Crysis after they learned "The raiding ways of Freakz", not because of the unfriendliness in TCK, but because of the pure respect to Crysis and it's GM - Mofu. I guess now they decided to go back to TCK and have their own guild, like back in the day.
If I was still on Alliance, I'd maybe join TCK with my alts

Anyways, good luck <TCK>!

I miss this macro - Thank you for raiding with <The Cold Knights>

didnt u forget why TCK got destroyed and why we made whoracle(i mean uldred)? how are you even daring to say this things?

First of all, TCK never got destroyed. You think because Uldred and Co. left the guild it got destroyed? lol. I know well why Uldred made Whoracle and why people left TCK to be with him. The "public" reason that I know was - yours truly - Me. I was, supposedly too harsh on some members, especially Uldred on a certain raid (specifically on Mag'maw in that raid), and that he left the guild, and people followed later because they wanted to be with him (some of them were his ex-guildies or just friends). Now, the "real" reason I heard after some time from Oka (deputy GM) and Radojka (inactive GM at that time) was that he had a talk with Uldred and that he (Uldred) said he just wanted to make a guild with his friends, and probably I gave him a reason to /gquit to do just that. To be honest, I really don't know the real reason to this day, and honestly, I moved on, and I don't care anymore.

TCK continued raiding afterwards, 10h if nothing else. And after a few a few weeks of spamming recruit macros on global, we continued like barely anything happened.

0 0

Needlegunxz

[Dominus Nox]

(since 01-01-2019 21:16)

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 13:37:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerman wrote:
Needlegunxz wrote:
look,our asian self-proclaimed "god-gifted" (lol!) troll again got negative rep.now expect the wall of text on how it doesn't matter.anyway,powerman,ur the only here caught on lying & spreading misinformation multiple times,so go away for 3 more months in hope that people will forget u getting owned in this forum

Downrating "imaginary forum reputation" - for a private server of a video game - does not really mean "you're making a point" or "owning someone".

It simply means you're giving way too much importance on insignificant things, like the little numbers below your username.
Raised eyebrow

you got owned not because ur rep is crap,but because ur response to it was predicted.you are predictble in every way possible.because there are hundreds people like you,too weak or stupid to make anything out of themselves,but eager to shit those who are better

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 13:54:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegunxz wrote:
Powerman wrote:
Needlegunxz wrote:

Raised eyebrow

you got owned not because ur rep is crap,but because ur response to it was predicted.you are predictble in every way possible.because there are hundreds people like you,too weak or stupid to make anything out of themselves,but eager to shit those who are better

Better in... what way? Recount? In a video game? In forum reputation? LOL!
As far as we heard you on Raidcall a couple of years ago (during an Eminence raid) - you sounded like a young teen, probably still halfway through college, just getting by with the little money that he has in his pockets.
Probably a dropout? Or just an average B, or C+ student?
That's what you were/are.

So I don't understand why you assume to be better - You strip away everything and you're "just a guy who does good DPS".
Not a good raid leader, not a good officer, just a statistic on recount that people forget about when the raid is over.

You still don't realize it Needlebuns, you're insignificant - which is why you need to get that elitist attitude out of your head.
You are actually more of a "nothing" compared to most PUGs for the simple reason that they can think and act decently.
You are simply "nye kul'turnyy"
некультурный

Raised eyebrow

That's a shame really, you could have been better, but, alas, your attitude and childish mentality holds you back; let alone bearing grudges for something that happened two years ago.

Cheers~

I do hope you stop replying here and going off-topic, my previous posts were directed to the TCK who were with Crysis (but that conversation is closed), you're just popping here trying to look for attention again. You just can't stand being stepped on, do you?

Let's move on ~~

Raised eyebrow

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 13:59:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I somewhat agree, decent people trap themselves with that attitude of how/pro they are, and they never bother to improve. Dead end.
0 0

Needlegunxz

[Dominus Nox]

(since 01-01-2019 21:16)

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 15:08:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i actually forged the strongest guild on this realm...and my guild achieved much more signifificant things than all other guilds here combined.Guess who will get blackhorn realm first?my guild im sure of that.anyway,you have just posted another proof of ur idiocy and ignorance.its not me who is not raid leader - since my guild under my leadership won several events and got several realm firsts - but you who is a weak player and a living personification of the hypocrisy and weakness.ofc im better than you ahah,its not even a question.the question is that how weak you are.
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 15:16:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegunxz wrote:
i actually forged the strongest guild on this realm...and my guild achieved much more signifificant things than all other guilds here combined.Guess who will get blackhorn realm first?my guild im sure of that.anyway,you have just posted another proof of ur idiocy and ignorance.its not me who is not raid leader - since my guild under my leadership won several events and got several realm firsts - but you who is a weak player and a living personification of the hypocrisy and weakness.ofc im better than you ahah,its not even a question.the question is that how weak you are.

.... that post is just... I can't even... well... this picture is fitting...

^ Needlebuns

0 0

Starsene

[Bone Fletcher]

(since 21-04-2022 01:09)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 16:47:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:

You mean abusing that serpent hunter pet to win events? For sure
Cant blame the staff for that oversight though,they were checking for abuse in the fights but they couldn't see hunters doing 100k dps since none of you were streaming nor shown recounts of any of the fights

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 17:28:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go easy on him. Hes just proud (in his own certain, russian way)of what he and his guild achieved. We all know that such things don't come easy, and you cant take it away from him. Despite of what kind of delightful person he is.

This is not a place for a guild wars anyway so cut it already.

0 0

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 17:35:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Woofies wrote:

This is not a place for a guild wars anyway so cut it already.

you see what you did here ? now i gotta agree with woofy

0 0

Ulver

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2015 13:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 19:04:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0 0

alexthewarrior1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 22:19)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 19:09:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Needlegunxz wrote:

you just went full retard

0 0

soufami
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 21-09-2014 11:49)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 19:12:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Starsene
Check my event videos buddy before you tell such a ting like that , and we were streaming the events.

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Aeon-Nox-Videos-t259193.html

Antskiller can't BA he's from my trust friends.

0 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 10-01-2014, 22:58:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Now how about you guys stop writing shit that no one gives a *** about?

The cold knights, good luck with your guild, hopefully you guys will succeed.

0 0

Isisc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2014 15:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-01-2014, 05:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trololol!

Good luck The cold knights. <3

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 22-09-2024, 10:49:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x