User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Hunter][PvP] Bad Manner - Breaking Points

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1520
Azwraithz
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-09-2014 01:39)

Votes: 104

Post Posted: 12-01-2014, 19:05:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=90337 (wowhead link)
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Down->
Dovada / Proof: N/A

Okay,since November Bad Manner works very squishy .. =>

It's actually rly hard to reproduce because when you want to do it,works well. But when for example you enter on your char and do an arena,duel or whatever you will see that the pet starts to cast Bad Manner and after some Mseconds he interrupts the cast and the spell will get CD for nothing.

If anyone can make a video exactly with the problem,hands down .(tried like 12 times and didn't got any result,it just happens randomly) I think after the bug fix with pet stances this appeared or idk.

The spell should better work like:
- If the target will go to LoS, pet will stop the cast and the spell won't get CD.
- If the target is in range of it, Pet should cast and should finish the cast correctly until the target gets CC'ed by him.
- If the target exists from the range of Bad Manner,in that 0.5 sec when the pet casts it , the pet shouldn't get CD on Bad Manner.

It Should only get CD ONLY and ONLY if it reaches the target correctly and target will take it (w/e if it's immune,resisted,deflected,simple taken, and so on) . Just to take it in combat log and not giving the pet the ''Fail'' message.

2beAdded:

When your pet casts Bad Manner and in that time when it casts...a player uses CC on pet...cast will stop but,after pet exists from CC...Bad Manner will be on CD...for nothing. Ex CC'S : ring of frost,Psychic Scream,Intimidating Shout etc.

//Nexflame

0 0

Ask the Arrows

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2016 12:36)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 20:14:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't really know the cause of it but I've also noticed when you try to use Bad Manner (either macro or just click) and the target has another cc (anything besides silence) the effect won't apply,the spell won't trigger the cd but if you try to use it again it would just say its on cd .Besides that,if you dismiss recall you will see it on cd.Posted it here cause I'm unable to bring anyother proof than just telling you how to reproduce.
Also,if your pet is out of range and you command it to use the stun it should run in range but here it would just do nothing..

This narcissism is a system to intimidate
Perpetuating overcompensating your self hate.

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-01-2014, 15:32:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ask the Arrows wrote:
...I've also noticed when you try to use Bad Manner (either macro or just click) and the target has another cc (anything besides silence) the effect won't apply,the spell won't trigger the cd but if you try to use it again it would just say its on cd .Besides that,if you dismiss recall you will see it on cd...

Watch your monkey closely , it actually casts Bad Manner but interrupts it somewhere along the way just as Azwraithz mentioned in his bug report :

Azwraithz wrote:
you will see that the pet starts to cast Bad Manner and after some Mseconds he interrupts the cast and the spell will get CD for nothing.

As far as i am concerned this is by far the only way you can reproduce this bug and i can confirm it just for this alone, but , i will leave this topic open for a while maybe someone else might be able to pinpoint another reason why Bad Manner gets interrupted with CD .

" you are "

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 11-10-2014, 16:49:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 11 October 2014 14:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 02:28:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x