User
Pass
2FA

Protection paladin

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message855
Sova

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-12-2018 17:23)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 09:17:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can anyone ,who tried playing a protection paladin, tell me why is it so weak, like ''paper thin'' while tanking? Although my protection paladin isn't BIS geared (it's around 395), it's decently geared for a HC run, but still, it takes tons of damage, especially on Yor'sahj, where in case we get any combination with yellow, 7th and 8th stack are wiping most of my HP in one shot... The only spell absorb is by a glyphed spell, but still, even the 2p bonus ( https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=105800 (wowhead link) ), with all possible CDs I can pop to do more damage, I'm getting 6k shield tops.... Which is, comparing to the damage going around, fairly low... The problem is that I can't see the flaw, the bug, or however u wanna call it that protection paladins are actually missing on Freakz...

For one civilization to rise, another one must fall.
0 0

Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-07-2014, 13:30:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not a bug, protection paladin is weakened as tank this patch, not as warrior protection, but still... Everywhere in DS you take spell damage and for a physical tanking char is a problem. DK and Druid tank better becouse of their absorb from mastery and heals. I've played Prot Paladin and I had the same problem at Yor'Sahj, there's nothing you can do. Pray for your healers to keep you alive.

Anyway, with some gear you can face tanking with it in DS. I successfully tanked a 10h DS with my pala prot ~400ilvl, but healers were good.

Don't touch this

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 01-10-2024, 16:28:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x