User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight][PvP][PvE] Reaping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message2278
Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 23-08-2014, 17:01:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=56835&&name=reaping
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: To explain this bug it would be easy to take a few pictures, but i don't have that advantage right now so i'll do my best.

A death knight has 6 runes, each two being blood, frost, unholy. When the death knight uses Chains of Ice/Icy touch (consuming a frost rune) and then uses Festering Strike (With both frost runes being consumed and only 1 blood rune available) Festering strike turns the blood rune and frost rune into 2 Death runes. (Remember that the first frost rune didn't turned into a death rune) If you use the last available blood rune with Pestilence/Blood Strike, it will turn the blood rune and the frost rune (Consumed by CoI/Icy touch) into death runes. It should only turn the blood rune into death rune.

Dovada / Proof: I will try to post pics when i can.

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-08-2014, 09:23:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please try to explain in a different manner because i did not understand what is exactly bugged.

" you are "

0 0

odes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-06-2016 19:30)

Votes: 79

Post Posted: 24-08-2014, 15:59:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think he's saying that if you use pestilence/blood strike on your LAST blood rune after an icy touch + festering strike combo (which leaves a frost rune on cooldown without making it a death rune, all fine so far), it turns that last blood rune AND the normal frost rune that was on cooldown into a death rune for no reason since pestilence / blood strike require only a blood rune to cast and so only the last blood rune should be converted into death rune.

Did i get it right?

0 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 25-08-2014, 00:08:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:
I think he's saying that if you use pestilence/blood strike on your LAST blood rune after an icy touch + festering strike combo (which leaves a frost rune on cooldown without making it a death rune, all fine so far), it turns that last blood rune AND the normal frost rune that was on cooldown into a death rune for no reason since pestilence / blood strike require only a blood rune to cast and so only the last blood rune should be converted into death rune.

Did i get it right?

Yes that's better explained than what i said.

Anyway i'll try to post a pic today, haven't been able to log in to wow.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 25-08-2014, 03:36:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this. First hit with FS, then CoI/IT, then Pest/BS, ???, 4 death runes(profit), when you should only have 3. Easy to reproduce, but the order must be exactly the same:
1. FS
2. CoI/IT
3. Pest/BS
4. watch the runes

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-08-2014, 03:59:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Festering Strike ,click me
2. Chains of Ice/Icy Touch ,click me
3. Pestilence/Blood Strike ,click me

Using these abilities in a quick succession will turn WRONGFULLY the FROST RUNE(used by CoI/IT) into a BLOOD RUNE when you use Pest/BS.

" you are "

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by nerolol, 26 August 2014 02:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:54:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x