User
Pass
2FA

.raid commands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5207
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 11:34:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am totally newbie on raids at this server. In chatbox , I can see every raids creating and I can join their id with
Code:
.raid join raidId

But I didn't know how to create a raid. If somebody suggest me below questions , I would really appreciated.

1 . How do I start to create a raid ?
    2 . How to define my specific raid (DragonSoul , FireLand , IceCrown Citadal , BlackTemple ..etc) ?
    3 . How to set raid dificulties ?
    4 . How to restrict roles of raid members (DPS only , Healer only , Tank + DPS , ..etc) ?
    5 . How to reset current raid ?
    6 . How to send raid warning messages ?
    7 . How to teleport ?
    8 . How to check ready-state (Are you ready ?) ?
    9 . How to set looting methods ?
    10 . How to promote raid leader to another ?
    11 . Has there abbrevations for raids (I mean FL for Fireland ... and I don't know anymore )?

I have googled and find in this forum , but I didn't found any informations. Please somebody guide me for raid informations.

PS : I am only PVE player. :)

0 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 12:07:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. .raid create
2. ds =dragon soul , fl=firelands, icc=icecrown citadel ,bt =black temple ,bh =baradin hold
3. .raid create ds 10n / .raid create ds 10h
4 . .raid lfm dps /.raid lfm dps heal / .raid lfm tank etc. (after you already have the raid created u can use this command
6. /rw = raid warning ,example /rw all on ts
7. .raid teleport
10. Right click on him ,from the option u choose promote to..

for the rest of the points you press ' O ' and go to raid ,there u see the groups etc. you will see there a button for ready check ,and for reset u just right click on yourself and switch between dificulties

1 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 12:24:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ryangg Thank you very much. Thanks for your helps and take my (10+).
1 0

mayavin

[Future World]

(since 23-06-2018 15:49)

Votes: 48

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 12:31:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-940821.html?#english
1 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 12:31:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you had typed anything after '.raid' you would have gotten an option (in chat) to type .raid help, or something like that, and it would explain most of the stuff you want.
But here I go:

--1, 2 & 3: You start a raid by typing .raid create [instance] [difficulty] [ilvl restriction]
Example - .raid create DS 10h 395
And in chat you'll see "[Your name] has started a raid for Dragon Soul 10h, bla bla"

--4: After you create a raid, people will join, set their roles and after you see what you need, you can use any of the 4 following commands:
.raid lfm - This looks for ALL 3 roles, Tanks, healers and DPS;
.raid lfm tank - This looks for tanks only;
.raid lfm heal - Looks for heals only;
.raid lfm dps - Looks for DPS only;

For 2 out of 3 roles, you would combine the 3 commands above:
.raid lfm tank heal for Tanks and Healers or
.raid lfm heal dps for Healers or DPS or
.raid lfm tank dps for Tanks and DPS

To stop the raid, use .raid cancel
Note: You can't use step 4 after you have canceled the raid.

--5: For resetting the raid you need your whole group OUTSIDE the instance. After your whole group is outside, simply do these two things -
Right click on your character's icon (Default position is top left of the screen), and click on Reset all instances
Then you click on your character's icon again, but this time you go for "Raid difficulty" and change it to a different difficulty than you have at the moment (example: You did the raid on 10n, change it to 10h, 25n or 25h) and you should see a notification in your chat that your difficulty has changed. Now change it back to the original difficulty (in the example it was 10n).
NOTE: By doing this, you can NOT reset the bosses in DS, FL or ANY raid (as far as I know) and some (maybe all?) HEROIC dungeons, only the TRASH mobs in all of those raids.

--6: Only the raid leader and the assistants can send Raid warnings by typing
/rw [your text here]
in the chat.

--7: When you have your raid made (by steps 1, 2, 3 and 4), and you have at least 8 people in a 10-man raid or 21 in 25-man raid, you can use the
.raid teleport
command to teleport your raid players outside the raid entrance.
This command has a 1 minute cooldown.
NOTE: Players in combat, in battlegrounds, offline members (and maybe loading screens) will NOT be teleported.

--8: When you're the in the raid you have a small bar left from your raid frames (I'm talking about the default UI here), and when you're a raid leader or an assistant you have a longer bar, like in this old screenshot
When you click on that bar, you'll see a few options and one of them is Ready Check.
Click on that, and you'll see question marks (?) over your raid members
Not ready members will have red X marks over them, while the ready members will have green positive symbol on them.
After the ready check is over, you'll see who is not ready or AFK in the chat.
This option can be used again after the previous ready check is over.

--9: Right click on yourself (your portrait, top left corner of the screen), Loot System > and then chose either:
Free for all - Anyone can take anything from the killed mob/boss
Group Loot - Green/Blue/Purple and Legendary items will be put on roll, in which you can chose Need (white dice), Greed (gold coins), Disenchant (purple-ish something) or Pass by clicking on X
Master Loot - A person you set (or yourself) can open the mob/boss loot and by right clicking on an item, select a member to give the item to.

--10: In the raid frames (which you can see in the above screenshot), right click a person, and select "Promote to Raid Leader". You can't promote someone to a raid leader while you are using the .raid options (in steps 1,2,3 and 4), so .raid cancel first, the promote.

--11:
DS - Dragon Soul (Raid)
FL - Firelands (Raid)
HoT - Hour of Twilight (dungeon)
ET - End Time (dungeon)
WoE - Well of Eternity (dungeon)
HoO - Halls of Origination (dungeon)
SC - Stonecore (dungeon)
ICC - Icecrown Citadel (Raid, WotLK), etc.
I don't think you'll need more of these on Freakz.

Good luck.

1 0

devilzealous

[Casual Player]

Post Posted: 29-10-2014, 12:39:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@mayavin and @Macedo931 Thanks both of you -

I will vote for you later. Now I must wait 30 mins.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 29 October 2014 10:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:46:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x