User
Pass
2FA

PvE healer class?
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3543
tyslaj

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-06-2020 22:57)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 11-11-2014, 20:50:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Picco wrote:
Im just going to stick my 2 cents in here, NO, NO, NO, NO. Priests are ofc my favorite class, But PvE holy beats resto dudu by FAR when it comes to AoE. We have so much AoE spells in our library its un real. That's what makes us the best AoE healers if played well. I been outheal once by a resto drood by 8% in fl and that was back when I was around 390, He was full heroic, So I think I made my point.

You base an opinion on something around yourself?

OT. Holy priest is the strongest healer with gear and after that resto shaman, disc/holy pala is probably in the bottom and resto dudu in the middle

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 11-11-2014, 23:54:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Eh. Lets see.. Well i played all healing classes and specs.. and tbh i love rdudu the most
Sure all classes specs have their ups and downs but idk I love druids lol. Im playing them since 3.3.5 WotLK.
Anyway classes are balanced pretty much so all can do same output kinda.
And to the guy who said holy priest>rdudu at aoe.Cant agree LESS. 25n DS Madness and all other bosses.All healing classes above 400ilvl.I was with 388 resto druid.Guess who got wrecked the recount? 28k rdudu>22k holy priest.
AoE or not.(Eh..Also wrecked a resto shaman on heroic yor`sajh few times with purplefests lol)
its how u play the class.gear wont matter,skill in certain class/spec/situation will.
Once again as many have said.Play what u enjoy,not whats most OP.

0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-01-2015 20:56)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-11-2014, 15:00:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beasthuntres wrote:
And to the guy who said holy priest>rdudu at aoe.Cant agree LESS. .

Holy priest are far more superior, Basing that on facts and exp. Good rdudus are hard to outheal, But its not about who did the most healing (well sometimes it is). Can I ask have you ever played holy priest?

0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-01-2015 20:56)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 12-11-2014, 15:38:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And a Holy Priest vs resto drood at aoe is like putting a rabbit against a bull in a ring.. (druids are the rabbits=D)

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 12-11-2014, 17:30:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is 2 ways to compare healer classes in PvE. Either put them all in a 25 and watch the skada or put 2 of em at a time in a 10hc and see which spec struggles less (assuming players' skill is equal here).
So in the 1st scenario u will 100% have Disc 1st, Paladin 2nd and depending on the encounter the 3 spots left will be pretty close to each other. This is simply because absorbs always come first! The only exception u may witness is probably Yor'saj 25hc since on Freakz, Healing Rain isn't triggering any stacks at purple and that makes shamans shine a lot there.

If we take the second scenario then I'd say all specs are pretty close, some being a little bit ahead at certain encounters and behind at others.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 13:51:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x