User
Pass
2FA

[EN] Dreadblade's Unholy DK PvP Guide (4.3.4)
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm
Author Message92281
Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 12-08-2014, 04:40:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a very good guide, congratulations for it.

Btw, there are a few mistakes in it, Glyph of Resilient Grip is not working on freakz (completely useless)

Also, there is a tactic you are using, which includes using DnD or Amz to proc Death's advance, and both abilities don't proc on freakz, since it's bugged too.

I don't really agree with your mage guide (since some mages could start with invisibility, thus making your "uncceable" tactic unreliable)

But overall is a very good guide, and like i said congratulations for it.

0 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 12-08-2014, 14:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gudbror wrote:
This is a very good guide, congratulations for it.

Btw, there are a few mistakes in it, Glyph of Resilient Grip is not working on freakz (completely useless)

Also, there is a tactic you are using, which includes using DnD or Amz to proc Death's advance, and both abilities don't proc on freakz, since it's bugged too.

I don't really agree with your mage guide (since some mages could start with invisibility, thus making your "uncceable" tactic unreliable)

But overall is a very good guide, and like i said congratulations for it.

Updated the Frost Mage part with new tactics.

Glyph of Resilient Grip doesn't work on Freakz (except for some rare moments when it does...), I use Glyph of Horn of Winter instead.

As for Death's Advance, yes it is also bugged, and it works fine only for melee abilities. If you want to proc it using Death and Decay or Anti-Magic Zone, you're going to have to use another spell after it, such as Death Coil, or Blood Boil etc. It also won't proc if your Death Strike doesn't hit the target (it misses or gets dodged / parried etc.). Hopefully they'll get fixed soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

0 0

darkworld81
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-06-2017 09:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 17-09-2014, 15:12:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks Dreadblade for this guide.

Last edited by darkworld81 on 21-05-2015, 23:54:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Synyster

[Lord of Destruction]

(since 06-01-2018 19:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 06-10-2014, 10:41:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good guide

0 0

bayern
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-04-2015 13:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 23-03-2015, 18:51:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@dreadblade it's a nice guide, but i want to ask you something: what about the crit belt since it's low ammount of mastery.
And i also like to play with rdrood even if it's weak if he's the main target, but you got high ammount of cc since he can spam cyclones.
The last thing: i have played hunter/dk @at and it worked very nice, i think you should add this to 2v2 combos

0 0

Dreadblade

[Maniac]

(since 16-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 168

Post Posted: 23-03-2015, 19:01:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bayern wrote:
@dreadblade it's a nice guide, but i want to ask you something: what about the crit belt since it's low ammount of mastery.
And i also like to play with rdrood even if it's weak if he's the main target, but you got high ammount of cc since he can spam cyclones.
The last thing: i have played hunter/dk @at and it worked very nice, i think you should add this to 2v2 combos

Well this guide's for Cataclysm and there's no point in updating a guide that's going to be obsolete soon.

Regarding the belt, I guess it's down to personal preference. RNG stats weren't good for DKs, if crit actually doubled the amount of necro absorb it might've been viable, so I would rather prefer a permanent small increase in shadow damage, which over time provides a benefit equal to or higher than the crit belt. Resto druids are very weak on Freakz, maybe the comp would work with an exceptionally skilled rdruid but I haven't seen any around here.

0 0

Fenriabis

[Account disabled]

(since 30-07-2015 09:31)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 07:43:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I must say that this guide is a good one.
But..can you make one for DW Frost DK for MoP ?

If you know how it works the unholy i believe that frost is not so hard to explain.
@ Dreadblade
@Bachus,Ravenous and others : can you search for some players or gm who can make some pvp guides for all specs from all classes ? pve guides are so many.can you make them sticky please if they are good ?

Thank you

[quote="bossutai"]Ca enha iti zic sa nu alegi shaman.[/quote]
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sycrog, 10 January 2016 14:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 18-04-2024, 14:26:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x