User
Pass
2FA

Really, WowFreakz!? REALLY!? A Message to the Staff.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1477
conchas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2017 23:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 21:59:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not happy, WowFreakz... Not happy.

I understand why you wiped Gold... I don't like it, since it cost my Guild over 20 Million, but I understand it. We gritted our teeth and decided we could bear it.

But wiping hundreds of Volatiles, dozens of top end Gems, a dozen and a half Vial of the Sands, and about a half dozen Mechano-Hogs was a real dick-move.

We can even stand that, but the general consensus of my Guild Members is that if this Server is willing to completely SCREW it's longest standing Players ONCE, you'll probably be willing to do so again.

We will have an off-site Guild Meeting to determine whether or not we want to put that much time and effort again into gathering these type of top-end items only to run the risk of the Server again arbitrarily deciding to RAVAGE the best and most long-standing Players.

What MORON decided that it would be a good idea to level the playing field between long-term loyal Players and Noobs that just got here?

I am absolutely certain that I am not the only long-standing Player you RAVAGED. How many of your most loyal Players are now looking for a different Server to play on because they also are disgusted by the way you have treated them.

What you did to your Players was NOT right, it was NOT fair.

In my opinion, what you did was an extreme ERROR IN JUDGEMENT.

And that is not even addressing the fact that you arbitrarily decided to force us all to Play MOP against our desires to do so, without even leaving a Cata Realm in place as an option, even after a large number of Players made it VERY clear that the REASON they were here was to ESCAPE MOP.

Do you really not give one single iota of a damn what your Players think and want?

Apparently not.

Nuff said.

0 1

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 22:30:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You understand why there was a gold wipe, but you don't understand why they deleted the 'top-end items' that can be placed in the AH? Seriously dude? I don't believe you are that stupid! Can you explain why you need those items? Show me your view, prove me wrong. Do that and I am not gonna mention about how you are 'longest standing Player' but joined Nov 2014, have 7d playtime and your strange definition of loyalty.

1 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 23:08:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I survived two of these economy "resets" and it makes sense to do that considering that people are just hoarding gold and end up stupidly rich by the end of the patch/expansion.
Why they would delete mounts I don't know because their vendor value for them is quite low and its auction house price should adapt to match the new prices.
But you really shouldn't have hoarded them in the first place, I've been in many guilds and every one of them had a "epic items" bank tab that was full of items and were never used. All of them got deposited and nobody bothered to use them.

1 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 23:58:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To be honest, you are the only person that complained about these. Other people simply understood that a total Gold Wipe + Items that may cause a broken economy Wipe is a good thing.

Also, you understand the gold wipe but not the item wipe Raised eyebrow It's the same thing, different currency but both lead to the same thing Hundreds and Hundreds of Gold.

This decision was made long time ago and it was also a public one. We said that we will delete certain items but the list will not be published.

Think this way. MoP is a fresh start for all of you. You need to get new gear, do new quests and have the same amount of gold (for a certain period until the economy will be destroyed...again) and many other stuff. We tend to deliver an equal level of playing for the entire community.

1 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 29-06-2024 18:45)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 24-04-2015, 08:52:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What burebysta said , you could just sell those items over again and be all rich , also why would you farm dozens of mounts , i actually never seen you ingame or in any raids , do you play wow as a Gold farmer or something ? if so well you should enjoy the new economy ( more people playing the AH atm , more people to undercut etc... since its a fresh start , start farming panthers instead of hogs w.e man...)

1 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-04-2015, 14:50:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But they announced it all before it happened.....dafuq is wrong with you.
1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 01-07-2024 08:29)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-04-2015, 18:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

conchas wrote:
I understand why you wiped Gold... I don't like it, since it cost my Guild over 20 Million, but I understand it.

Since you keep playing here it means you accepted the wipe factor and have nothing against it.

Retired

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 26 April 2015 16:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-09-2024, 18:35:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x