User
Pass
2FA

So, Howz MoP?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1482
Trayflip

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-04-2016 14:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-04-2015, 23:36:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Eh, im kinda itching to try it, but i dont wanna start playing too much again. Are you guys enjoying it? (aka is it worth coming back n trying?)
0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 24-04-2015, 10:01:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I`m always a fan of new content, new stories and new things to do.
The server is a bit laggy when there are more than 2k people logged in, all of the quests work, it's a reasonable xp rate so that you don't level up too fast and not having to spend 10 hours for lvl 90.
I, as a player, really like this new patch and the available content.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 25-04-2015, 00:12:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

New content is pretty shit, the quality isn't up to what was promised/promoted. Only few quests are actually scripted and even those are very far from retail versions. Hey at least they all work!

Also, quest map doesn't work in 90% of the cases so you have to either wowhead it or try to guess from quest text.

XP rates are dumb, considering how painful it is to get through all that content, it's literally a torture to level 85-90.

Class bugs are there bug that will get sorted out eventaully. Lag is also there, very annoying when playing a melee, hopefully will also get fixed eventually.

Didn't check any new dungs yet so can't say how they are.

That's how things are from my point of view.

0 0

roggi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-04-2015, 20:03:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thats some awful point of view. I havent tested the 90 content but,

Quest map works exactly 90% of the time.
XP rates are great. Balanced between boring and too fast.

0 0

Rep107

[Creep]

(since 10-08-2017 21:37)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 27-04-2015, 02:02:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Say thanks that quests work, on other servers 80% of quests don't work at all and you have to grind...how is that?
I like the content, but there are some major bugs that should be fixed asap... gj anyway.

0 0

rhoperese

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2016 11:26)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 27-04-2015, 06:40:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bordy wrote:
New content is pretty shit, the quality isn't up to what was promised/promoted. Only few quests are actually scripted and even those are very far from retail versions. Hey at least they all work!

Also, quest map doesn't work in 90% of the cases so you have to either wowhead it or try to guess from quest text.

XP rates are dumb, considering how painful it is to get through all that content, it's literally a torture to level 85-90.

Class bugs are there bug that will get sorted out eventaully. Lag is also there, very annoying when playing a melee, hopefully will also get fixed eventually.

Didn't check any new dungs yet so can't say how they are.

That's how things are from my point of view.

The real torture is to read your post .

0 0

bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 27-04-2015, 09:45:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rep107 wrote:
Say thanks that quests work, on other servers 80% of quests don't work at all and you have to grind...how is that?
I like the content, but there are some major bugs that should be fixed asap... gj anyway.

Comparing this to other private servers, I have to agree that this is probably one of the best. Same was with cata.

And yes I'm quite grumpy about the current state of server. Took few months break from wow, came back to check out this "new awesomness, all quests fixed, low xp rates because they want you to experience the content they worked so hard on!" Maybe this is enough for someone never experiencing retail questing... Anyway that's just leveling and I really hate leveling, private servers have this nice advantage of being able to up the xp rates, so why not do it. End game content seems alright so far, nothing to be pissed off about in there.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 19:35:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x