User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] Buffs remaining active / raids lags
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message10116
Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 16 hours ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 06-07-2015, 09:36:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any news?

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 02:45:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
Any news?
No because we still don't know how to reproduce this, I already explained I can't fix it if I don't understand what's happening. And no, understanding doesn't mean "here is screenshot with proof", I need to be able to test and see what's happening exactly @ server

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Shodan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-03-2016 14:41)

Votes: 55

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 15:33:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As long as Freakz's Staff increases the dmg bosses deal because it's "too easy" i'm perfectly fine and i'm encouraging the warriors to use this exploit in pve .

Now .. wow freakz staff .. People use exploits because it's too hard . you increase the dmg bosses deal because it's too easy . So people increasing their dmg is an exploit but you're perfectly fine with bosses dealing double dmg ? OK ! (I'm referring to Gar'ajal )

Atleast don't say it's blizzlike .

Discord (Remix) - Eurobeat Brony

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 16 hours ago)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 16:45:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shodan wrote:
As long as Freakz's Staff increases the dmg bosses deal because it's "too easy" i'm perfectly fine and i'm encouraging the warriors to use this exploit in pve .

Perfect example of ignorance , if you really want to go out and dont have the money for it would you steal to be able to do so - .

On the other hand i encourage everyone who meets a warrior doing this to force him to relog or to simply report him like this if he doesnt want to or ignores you untill someone's ballsy enought to admit how they trigger it

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 19:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trying out to help here, as far as I know, this happens most of the time in TOES (most frequent cases being Tsulong and Protectors), but last night it also happened on Lei Shi.
Only happens for FURY Warriors. (Stating the obvious, sorry).

0 0

Shodan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-03-2016 14:41)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 19:55:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Orga wrote:
Shodan wrote:

Perfect example of ignorance , if you really want to go out and dont have the money for it would you steal to be able to do so - .

On the other hand i encourage everyone who meets a warrior doing this to force him to relog or to simply report him like this if he doesnt want to or ignores you untill someone's ballsy enought to admit how they trigger it

Maybe yes . I would if i had the balls . What stops a person from doing what he wants ? CONSEQUENCES . What stops a player from exploiting ? meh nothing .. maybe a ban for 7 days or so if you get caught .. if not .. free dps.

Also this bug is kind of/sorta random . It can happen anywhere/anytime after you die . Still don't know what triggers it.

You die , respawn and there you go any buff that you have on you or you will get remains on you . I don't know how you trigger it , what i did ?... Just doing rdfs/raid bosses and wiping .

People saying they trigger it only in .. TOES .. That's because they are wiping alot in TOES.

Edit : Well the entire thread went downhill . Sorry .. think i started this .

Discord (Remix) - Eurobeat Brony

Last edited by Shodan on 08-07-2015, 18:22:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sashas

[Immortality Seeker]

(since 04-01-2016 13:34)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-07-2015, 21:23:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shodan wrote:
Orga wrote:
Shodan wrote:

Maybe yes . I would if i had the balls . What stops a person from doing what he wants ? CONSEQUENCES . What stops a player from exploiting ? meh nothing .. maybe a ban for 7 days or so if you get caught .. if not .. free dps.

Also this bug is kind of/sorta random . It can happen anywhere/anytime after you die . Still don't know what triggers it.

You die , respawn and there you go any buff that you have on you or you will get remains on you . I don't know how you trigger it , what i did ?... Just doing rdfs/raid bosses and wiping .

People saying they trigger it only in .. TOES .. That's because they are wiping alot in TOES.

Don't try to come up with arguments if you don't know the fact that people REPRODUCE this exploit and use it on their free will. Other people getting it 'by accident' can just try to track back their actions and what they've done in order to reproduce, and if not they can just relog. People know how to reproduce this and just taking advantage of it.

Regarding the Buff on Garajal, heroic isn't made for anyone to kill. I don't consider this boss too difficult atm as heroic should have a certain 'gear requirement' and certain thinking, and by thinking it's a simple rotation of entering totem phase.

If you can't do it, tough mate,

Brewmaster Monk 5.4.8 English PvE guide

0 0

odes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-06-2016 19:30)

Votes: 79

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 00:44:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sashas and orga, you two must have so many friends irl, a couple of bloody sycophants is what you are, stop acting so righteouss about this stupid bug, its a bug it'll get fixed, yeah players abuse it, staff decided not to ban, can you stop bitching now? Someone WILL find out eventually how its done and post it. You want it fixed? level up a freakin warrior and find out how its done or shut the fk up and stop spouting all this bullshit about players knowing how to reproduce this bug and exploit it, you cant accuse randomly without proof, if you can reproduce the bug 100% then yeah you can safely accuse the warrior population of exploiting on purpose.

Also can you wake up and smell the coffee please? Stop acting like you are the only guild clearing 10/25 heroic content, nobody likes getting stuck at gara'jal because of random crashes that occur when you have to enter/leave spirit realm (because damage is too high now and you cant ignore totems like before).

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 16 hours ago)

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 02:16:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:
Stop acting like you are the only guild clearing 10/25 heroic content, nobody likes getting stuck at gara'jal because of random crashes that occur when you have to enter/leave spirit realm (because damage is too high now and you cant ignore totems like before).

Did we ever say that? Anyways cant trust anyone these days since that whole 25man raid got banned.

Are you implying that you are exploiting to get past Gara'jal - ? That would be very sad indeed

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 02:27:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:
Sashas and orga, you two must have so many friends irl, a couple of bloody sycophants is what you are, stop acting so righteouss about this stupid bug, its a bug it'll get fixed, yeah players abuse it, staff decided not to ban, can you stop bitching now? Someone WILL find out eventually how its done and post it. You want it fixed? level up a freakin warrior and find out how its done or shut the fk up and stop spouting all this bullshit about players knowing how to reproduce this bug and exploit it, you cant accuse randomly without proof, if you can reproduce the bug 100% then yeah you can safely accuse the warrior population of exploiting on purpose.

Also can you wake up and smell the coffee please? Stop acting like you are the only guild clearing 10/25 heroic content, nobody likes getting stuck at gara'jal because of random crashes that occur when you have to enter/leave spirit realm (because damage is too high now and you cant ignore totems like before).

Dear lord.. Took me a while to read this post.. Well mostly cuz I did not want to.
I'll start with Gara'jal since well everyone can get stuck on him. Hes damage is not like it was on 5.1 that I am sure since Freakz staff itself announced that his damage got boosted ( WAAY too much ).
Yes crashes on that boss are fairly annoying, but they will get fixed(hopefully)

Now to the warrior part. Well if a guy who IS aware of his auras being bugged goes totaly ignorant (not even asking a Game Master to help him out) carrys on doing raids,rdfs,PVP ( since everyone crys about PvP) you are telling me he is not supposed to get banned or at very least KICKED from the server(to lose bugged auras).. I'm sorry but what nonsence are you talking about? Since you cried about Echo of the Elements the other day.. I'll ask you like this. If a warrior with full buffs ( perma ) comes to your battleground/city/whatever you wouldnt get pissed or report him or anything? what you would hide or some shit? No you would not. You would cry for a first online GM to see the bugged warrior and you would request from GM to ban him. And your telling me if someone knows how to exploit that he will step up? Sorry you have to wake up dude.Everyone that is exploiting is keeping the exploit to himself. You can rarely find a player on Freakz playing totaly legit. Ultraxion with Grounding totem? Legit job dude. Solo healing 25h again legit.
So yeah. Wake the hell up. On freakz at least 70% of the popution is exploiting something. 60% maybe even more are doing it on purpose. those 10% or less might be doing it by accident but lets face it if he does it once he will keep on doing it.

0 0

Sashas

[Immortality Seeker]

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 08:14:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:

Ignorance is absolutely bliss in this one. Yet you choose to make yourself look stupid once again. I'm fairly certain that what I said DID NOT state any accusations towards anyone specific and was more towards other warriors knowing how to reproduce this bug and abuse it, which could be the case with any other warrior claiming it's accidental. But once again you prove yourself almighty with delightful irony, I have personally witnessed the reproduction of this exploit and have tried to do it myself to report it yet I can't.

I guess you tried to take this post all personal yet the amount of madness reverted towards you won't be as high as yours in your post.

Now if you're stuck at Gara'jal, I suggest you go read up on some more advanced mechanics before attempting this boss. People at first were complaining about crashes but those were fixed. If you feel like damage is too high without crashing and can't get past it, then I guess you should stick to Weeklies only.

Cheers.

Last edited by Sashas on 08-07-2015, 15:26:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 14:31:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i don`t understand why you complain about this bug in pvp ... just stun the war, he will receive a permanent stun. It`s not only a positive bug

0 0

odes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-06-2016 19:30)

Votes: 79

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 15:58:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I main a mage, also im not part of the guild that got the entire raid banned for exploiting, we also dont have to exploit to clear heroics, again with the mindless spouting of bullshit, both of you. Can you just get it through your thick skulls already that staff decided not to ban for this and stop making so much drama? If you are so pure of heart and righteouss about this evil bug why are you not investing some time into figuring out how it happens instead of crying here about players presumably exploiting it on purpose?

While you keep posting mindless text walls in this thread im leveling up a warrior and will try to reproduce the bug if possible.

0 0

Sashas

[Immortality Seeker]

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 16:36:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:
I main a mage, also im not part of the guild that got the entire raid banned for exploiting, we also dont have to exploit to clear heroics, again with the mindless spouting of bullshit, both of you. Can you just get it through your thick skulls already that staff decided not to ban for this and stop making so much drama? If you are so pure of heart and righteouss about this evil bug why are you not investing some time into figuring out how it happens instead of crying here about players presumably exploiting it on purpose?

While you keep posting mindless text walls in this thread im leveling up a warrior and will try to reproduce the bug if possible.

Cute, but our guild didn't get banned for exploiting regarding your lack of knowledge about our guild but you can mildlessly assume we exploit, being a simple hater that you are.

Good luck reproducing.

Have already tried reproducing this on the actual realm and test realm, once again due to your overwhelming ignorance.

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 16 hours ago)

Post Posted: 08-07-2015, 20:00:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

odes wrote:
we also dont have to exploit to clear heroics,

Sorry bud , but what you and your friend Shodan said kinda proves it wrong
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Reminds me , apparently some guy called Meow had the same mentality as some of you guys
Spoiler:

"You and anyone else will never relog" this words mean ALOT to me -

odes wrote:
If you are so pure of heart and righteouss about this evil bug why are you not investing some time into figuring out how it happens instead of crying here about players presumably exploiting it on purpose?

We both know that people know how to reproduce it , also we've been trying to reproduce this for long enough ( specific staff knows this ) and still trying but nothing yet has been found we are missing something , an easy detail yet specific that some warriors found out , but instead those warriors prefer sins of omission rather than telling the truth

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 18 January 2016 12:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 06-05-2024, 16:14:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x