User
Pass
2FA

"Rated BGs" Problem Solver

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message562
Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 20-11-2015, 01:47:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so... I had this random, wonderful IDEA, WHAT IF ?! @Shocker

So thing is like this:

We take the MMR - Ranking system that we already have for arenas, we apply it to the Rated Battleground Bracket, and we score every player that enters a BG through the normal queue with it, regardless if he is queuing with a premade (party) or by himself.

Just imagine, we hit a home run here, follow me now:

0. Minimum ilvl for BG entry: 450
1. Conquest Points Cap will grow from "Arena Cap" to "Arena Cap + Rated BG Cap" -> Blizzlike, Problem Solved
2. Rated BG bracket will be active, with a scoring board for all the PvP guilds that enjoy BGs
- Being Cross Faction, it's already balanced since you can join with 1 premade max, therefore the BGs are fair-play to some point.
3. We don't have to "technically" introduce Rated BGs, because Normal BGs are rated and they count toward CAP and Rated BG Bracket Score.

Can you see the potential in this idea?! Hell yea! It's brilliant!
Let's get it started, HA !

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 April 2016 06:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 17:03:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x