User
Pass
2FA

Battle between factions Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message921
Fair

[^^ Events MC ^^]

(since 28-08-2022 08:30)

Votes: 414

Post Posted: 17-12-2015, 00:19:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Once or twice per week I`ll make an spontaneous 10vs10 event.

Because the event will be spontaneous, I`ll not annouce any hour or any specific day. I`ll choose one random day and I`ll start to ask on global chat for people from every faction 10 Alliance vs 10 Hordes.

Rules:
1. If you won, you will not be allowed to participate for the next two "Battle between factions" events.
2. If you leave the area of this event you will be disqualified and kicked, but if you use any type of hack to leave, you will receive 60 days ban..
3. If you start to attack a Horde/Alliance player (before i say "GO") you will be disqualified and replaced!!!
4. If you play rogue, druid or hunter, and you're the last member on your team, you aren't allow to stay in stealth for more then 1 minute, or your team will be disqualified.
5.You need to have at least 480 ilvl.

Rewards: The entire winner team will receive the same reward - Ground Mount, for example "Swift spectral tiger".

In every week the reward will be different!

Please, do not curse each other, we need fun not hate!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fair, 16 December 2015 22:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:16:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x