User
Pass
2FA

PvP dimishing return.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message967
Nothing

[Makes sense anymore.]

(since 20-09-2018 17:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 07-01-2016, 00:53:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^Right now,or actualy on all mop there are tons of cc and lots of categories from which each belong,making dimishing return a bullshit in pvp.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10195910192

^The problem is that this allows players to keep spaming over and over cc's full duration if they don;t belong in the same category ,making pvp a game of cc not skill

^Ex:take a caster,gets attacked by a warrior, let's say,gets slow,fear(sometimes if not attacked continously),stun,silence and reflect (not cc i know)all full duration...and you;re *** .
^
That's not skill ,preventing someone with a stun ,a fear is ok,but when they all share the same dimishing return.What i want to get at is that would be far better for pvp if all cc's would share the same dimishing return,that way there won't be so much cc spam.Players won t use them in consecutive order tp burn you dawn while you can't do shit...they would use them much wisely after 15 sec and not spaming them all one after another in order to take you dawn as soon as possible and with no skill whatsoever.,since you can;t do much at all.

A smart person doesn't say what he thinks,
But what he says,he thinks!!!
1 0

Ventress90

[Assasin]

(since 09-10-2017 00:02)

Votes: 105

Post Posted: 07-01-2016, 01:39:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm going to leave this here, and I want everyone to start discussing the subject.

If you know something is not working as it should, post it, with proof.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/227748-mop-diminishing-returns-updating-the-list/

Let's get a discussion going.
(not a flame war)

| The COMPLETE Rogue PvE guide | Legendary Cloak Questline - GUIDE |

0 0

Nothing

[Makes sense anymore.]

(since 20-09-2018 17:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 07-01-2016, 23:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ventress90 wrote:
I'm going to leave this here, and I want everyone to start discussing the subject.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/227748-mop-diminishing-returns-updating-the-list/

(not a flame war)

That from above was a suggestion ,to what would make pvp better,not endless cc spam.If it;s about bugs,i got some from my 10-20hours so far doing arenas i found 3 bugs really bad since they are pvp ruining:fear spam,rogue stun full duration and silence spam full duration with no dimishing return.Gonna post them on bugs soon,when i get the proof.

A smart person doesn't say what he thinks,
But what he says,he thinks!!!
1 0

Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 08-01-2016, 12:51:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nothing wrote:
Ventress90 wrote:

(not a flame war)

That from above was a suggestion ,to what would make pvp better,not endless cc spam.If it;s about bugs,i got some from my 10-20hours so far doing arenas i found 3 bugs really bad since they are pvp ruining:fear spam,rogue stun full duration and silence spam full duration with no dimishing return.Gonna post them on bugs soon,when i get the proof.

Do you have a Diminishing Return addon in order to verify this or just speaking out of the top of your head?
DR has 18 sec cooldown, if the players you are facing know of this and have an addon to track the DRs, you will get full CCs every 18 sec.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 23 October 2016 18:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 18:43:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x