User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Death Knight] Non-unholy with a pet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message757
Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 23-03-2016, 17:44:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=46584
Bug description: This is a bug I noticed long ago, but I didn`t take the time to report it. Sometimes, the 'Raise dead" spell doesn`t work as intended on non-unholy specialization. This bug has occured to me when I died with my minion up before the time of death. When I came back alive, sometimes my risen ally turned into a pet ghoul. I`m not sure if the bug happens whilst playing as blood, but I believe so.

Proof:

I wish I could have removed that mask for longer than 2 seconds. It made taking this screenshot a tricky job. -

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-04-2016, 18:01:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can't seem to reproduce it. If it happens again, post and try to find what might cause the problem.
AFAIK the permanent Ghoul on other speccs was fixed since the Cataclysm era.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Erudax, 05 April 2016 16:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 06:12:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x