User
Pass
2FA

Best pvp spec for rogues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message2257
arnaux95198

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2018 20:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-06-2016, 17:53:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, i was wondering which spec will be the strongest for pvp in 5.4
I've seen a few videos about combat and subtlety specs, which are my favorites, but i don't know if there's some known buggs or if rogues don't work as they used to work in the official server (maybe wow freakz balanced some classes on their way or something, don't know) so i'll really appreciate if everyone with a bit of knowleadge about this can help me a bit!!

I'll add here two videos, one from subtlety and another one from combat rogues, so you can tell me if they're that strong or if i should just roll another class.

Thanks!

Combat: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5E2FT-IURo4:

Subtlety: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mYKj1r8auJQ&t=88:

(short one, he's just showing subtlety burst)

Edit: Combat video just shows a guy one shoting people by just using killing spree, I know they're not that unbalanded, but still heard some good comments about combat rogues in pvp.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-06-2016, 20:15:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,normally Sub rogue is the best spec in this expansion since the beginning of it,but it's not something you see here in Freakz.Most of the rogues go for Combat and it's pretty viable which is kinda obvious.The reason that people don't really play Sub is something that's wrong with the damage,not really sure what exactly,but i think it's something with ambush/backstab.Sub rogue actually received backstab buffs in this patch and people still don't play it,so i guess there is a reason for that.The class is pretty fun and i guess you'll enjoy it overall,but i'll recommend you to go for combat if you're not into the best knowledge of the class.

Best of luck,
Nodd.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

arnaux95198

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-06-2016, 23:38:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for the reply Hawtydaboss !

I've heard something like that in the official wow forums, people say that sub requieres a high skillcap so people tend to reroll to combat spec because it's easier, but now i don't know if that's the reason why on wow freakz sub is barely played, or there's something wrong with the damage as you say. If someone can clear up this it'd be cool.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 09:25:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you should check out this guide.

@ventress90 you could answer his problems if your free

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/EN-Rogue-MoP-PvE-Guide-All-specs-by-Sanguinia-t398182.html

0 0

arnaux95198

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 10:36:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for the reply Lethal

I've already read this guide, but i was talking about pvp and this guide is made for pve purposes. It looks like all three specs are pretty balanced in pve, but let's see if someone knows how are these in pvp!

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 12:04:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

arnaux95198 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Hawtydaboss !

I've heard something like that in the official wow forums, people say that sub requieres a high skillcap so people tend to reroll to combat spec because it's easier, but now i don't know if that's the reason why on wow freakz sub is barely played, or there's something wrong with the damage as you say. If someone can clear up this it'd be cool.

Well there are only few good rogues on the server(Skilz,Sinnz,perhaps Churki)you could ask some of them for further information.Anyways,combat is way easier,yeah.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 13:42:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The second video is in the phase 5.3, griveous gear with resill for griveous.
In the first video is PTR and idk for sure that resill is update to prideful.

Is anyone paying attention to the resill from freakz now? You saw that your resill is changed? Im pretty sure no.

At the moment, you are playing griveous gear vs prideful resill.
Stop complain about dmg and wait to make gear for this resill.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

arnaux95198

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-06-2016, 16:24:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calm doooown... I've never complained about the damage.
I was just wondering which rogue spec is the best for pvp nowadays, and if there's any known bug affecting the playstyle of any spec (you would've noticed it if you had read the post instead of just watching the videos) but thanks for your contribution I guess.

And thanks Hawtydaboss, I'll try to find out some of the rogues that you've mentioned and see if they can solve my question. If that happens, I'll reply a comment here so everyone will be able to know it!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 June 2016 05:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 08:18:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x