User
Pass
2FA

Un-efficient healing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2327
RNGesus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 16:43)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-07-2016, 23:24:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, so I'm probably being noobish. I'm well aware of that, but here's my problem: I'm doing MOP dungeons, I'm 88 atm... and I can't seem to keep my team alive. one moment they're all full, I'm just healing the tank with prayer of mending and renew to keep him full but at the same time not waste mana, and then all of the sudden 3 players are at 10% hp.. I can barely heal one of them back to health, let alone all three... and so at least one of them dies. This feels like I'm very bad at healing...

I can spam the prayer that heals all but then I get drained of mana and the boss has like 70% hp.

I'm thinking of trying disc priest instead.

What do you guys say ?

0 0

Nytrox

[bored]

(since 13-05-2018 13:05)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 12-07-2016, 00:21:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not 100% your fault.If it happens on every boss,it 's probably you,but if not,many people don't know the scripts if it's their first char or they just don't care about mechanics because they want to get more dps or a chill leveling.
Use renew on more players,not just the tank to prevent damage.
The most important thing you should know is to not try to heal big amounts of damage without poping a cd.You'll drain your mana and players may still die.
There are also some players who keeps their cds forever even if it's a sustained healing encounter.
If you have at least some basic ideas about the bosses,you should know when to use cds.
Yes,disc may be better for dungeons because you can spam damage to conserve your mana and also heal low amounts of damage+shield and ps for tank.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 12-07-2016, 19:34:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For non-90 lvl dungeons i'd recommend playing disc,it's way better than holy in my opinion.I find atonement really overpowered,you should definitely try it out.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

RNGesus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 16:43)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-07-2016, 01:03:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you. In the meanwhile I got to 90. post 90, ur saying holly is better ?
0 0

psylunne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-11-2023 21:41)

Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 01:57:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RNGesus wrote:
Hello, so I'm probably being noobish. I'm well aware of that, but here's my problem: I'm doing MOP dungeons, I'm 88 atm... and I can't seem to keep my team alive. one moment they're all full, I'm just healing the tank with prayer of mending and renew to keep him full but at the same time not waste mana, and then all of the sudden 3 players are at 10% hp.. I can barely heal one of them back to health, let alone all three... and so at least one of them dies. This feels like I'm very bad at healing...

I can spam the prayer that heals all but then I get drained of mana and the boss has like 70% hp.

I'm thinking of trying disc priest instead.

What do you guys say ?

i say that if that happens most likely its not your fault. sometimes dps dont give a damn about tactics and will just hope you do the spam heal.

when that situation happens use Inner focus power infusion, aoe heal, bubble casters, spam smite so u heal the team.

ps: dont be afraid to use flash heal on those situations. worrying about mana can actually bring a wipe -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:40:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x