User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Priest] phsychic scream , psyfiend affected targets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1075
amir3d

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2017 16:10)

Post Posted: 24-09-2016, 20:20:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: [url] https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=8122&&name=psychic-scream [/url] , https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=108921&&name=psyfiend
Bug description: as I'm sure Priest's psychic-scream has a priority of effect on targets in PVPs. it should first effect on Hostile Players(that hit u harder) then pets then other creatures.but here on freakz server it does it randomly.and because it has a limited number of effects sometimes it just fears pets and does not effect players.for example when a hunter use his stampede or even he has his snakes (result of snake trap) around priest if he cast psychic-scream there is a high chance that real target of fear on pvp (hostile player) does not get fear and instead only pets get the effect.
this also goes same on psyfiend and this insane pet starts casting fears on random pets and snakes one by one instead of fearing pvp hostiles.that makes it so annoying in arenas specially against hunters and demon locks!
Proof: I recorded a video of both by dueling a hunter friend: https://youtube.com/watch?v=HEdvIiSbBjQ:

1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 02-02-2017, 23:20:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1 I agree with this.Happened multiple times to me using Psyfiend then it targets warlock pet,not the warlock or hunter snakes.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Afsaneh
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 26-03-2018 02:53)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 01:35:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hope fix!+1

0 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 01-06-2017, 10:50:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The spell's tooltip pretty much explains what this spell does.
Quote:
"Preferring anything attacking the Priest".

I don't see the hunter (player) attacking you while your Psyfiend is up, so logically, the Psyfiend prefers targets that are actually attacking you.
I know this might be a pain for when you are fighting multiple targets, but let's give the following example:
A hunter uses all his pets against you, all of his pets are attacking you, but the hunter is not. Do you want your psyfiend to cast nothing? And wait until the hunter hits you, just because that is the target that would be more advantageous for you to be hit?

It doesn't say anywhere "hits the target with the most damage" or "prefers players instead of non-players". It just says "preffering ANYTHING attacking the Priest".
If you could find additional proof that it works differently in PvP than the tooltip shows, please submit another bug report. I will have to reject this one, since your proof is invalid.

Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by saturnfever, 01 June 2017 08:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 20:50:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x