User
Pass
2FA

Selling in-game GOLD for donor items

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Selling
Author Message607
Abnonymous

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-12-2019 04:25)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-10-2016, 13:06:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is for donors who want to buy gold in a cheaper price than what you can buy from the wowshop. This is also a help for those players,like myself, who can't donate but is good in farming.

So, I just asked <[email protected]> if I can get donors to buy me/gift me items/wowshop $ in exchange of my gold and they said that they will not make an automatic option of it due to security reasons, but they can do it manually and I just need to find a candidate willing to cooperate.

Now, I still don't know if how they will do it, whether by giving me the item I want directly to my account after the "candidate" has already bought it using his/her $ OR they will just gift the equivalent wowshop $ to my account after I have given the equivalent gold.

As of now, my first move is to find willing "candidates".

NOTE:

- no account username/password will be involved so, it is 100% legit.
- the wow freakz staff(?) will handle the rest

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Selling  

The time now is 18-10-2024, 07:24:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x