User
Pass
2FA

Warlords or Legion?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message570
Trraining

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2024 13:27)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-12-2016, 23:09:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!
I'm curious about one thing. About the moment when all the MoP content will be finished, will we firt get to the WoD expansion, THEN to Legion? Or will we go straight to Legion. I'm asking this because from what I have seen, even if the hype for WoD was quite big, the expansion was no big deal, and got quite some disappointing reviews, but Legion, untill now, looks promising. Thanks in advance! -

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 01:27:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think they will go for WoD just to avoid problems like they did during Cata (for those who don't know, they started with 4.0 and then moved to 4.3, which broke almost everything and took them a while to reach feature parity with the old 4.0 core)
This is assuming that Blizz will still be working on Legion when MoP content gets finished.

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-12-2016, 12:58:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There should be no difference between switching from MoP to either WoD or Legion. However I believe it will take awhile to finish MoP content, time for farming it and so on.
I'm pretty sure there will be official announcement atleast 1 month beforehand and there is no need to even worry about it at this point.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 23 December 2016 08:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-10-2024, 05:31:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x