User
Pass
2FA

Gladiator Mounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message384
lordmarrowgrath

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 12:15)

Post Posted: 11-01-2017, 07:24:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I saw swift nether drake on pvp vendor near at main cities. So many people loves design of gladiator mounts. They are so unique and mount lovers trying to get that mounts in game. I suggest add more gladiator mounts from old pvp season mounts to ingame. (brutal,merciless, wrathful, vicious, catacylsmic etc.)

How to buy/get it(ideas)
- 2000+ 3v3-5v5 arena ranking reqs to buy
- Maybe add custom token to buy it. (There is a quest ''win 30 arena and earn price'' It might gives A token.
- Add to In-game WoW Freakz shop. (price:10-14$)
- Add Vanity PvP event to get it.

Thanks for intrest. Have a nice day.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 11-01-2017, 07:43:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

gladiator mounts are given out at END of a pvp season to the top PvP players . If it was easily obtainable it would loose the value

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 10:50:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are already several mounts added to the vendor(brutal,deadly,furious,relentless,wrathful) i'm not really sure where you saw swift nether drake.However,i already suggested twice to change the expansion of the gladiator mounts each season,but not even a reply.The idea to add gladiator mounts in donation shop is more than stupid,the idea here is to make them hard to obtain for players so they can be rare although a lot of players got most of the current.It's either good to be available at the arena vendor or reward after season and i think it should get changed like i suggested,these ones have been in the vendor for too long(next season>cataclysmic ones>next tbc>next wotlk>next cata>mop etc.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 23 January 2017 10:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 06:41:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x