User
Pass
2FA

Arena season reset
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message5893
Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

(since 01-02-2018 23:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 12:55:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In recent light of couple top players using WPE which resulted them a permanent ban, I am afraid that they've might shared their little secret to their arena partners.And since we all know that this is spreading like "ebola", we have either to investigate lots of to players or find a way to stop these exploits.But arena season reset without rewards would be most fair thing to do, considering that half of the players on the ladder are abusers,exploiters etc. and nothing can stop them from exploiting again.We even have some examples:Dreamsriper,Darcknnes and Sakion.These guys keep wintrading and using WPE even after they got banned.For me this is getting ridiculous and out of control.Some of those players that got banned are offering now exploits in exchange for someone's character so they can continue exploiting.Now I know that most if you would disagree with me, saying "Omg,I've tryharded so hard to get into top 10 or whatever", but you know how the situation is.We all end up blaming the guy who gets gladiator title for wintrading,exploiting etc.
2 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 13:52:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not giving rewards to everyone is not the way to go. Most likely only exclude the ones that cheated, no reason for the rest to suffer even more because of them

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 17:16:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When is the season going to end anyways?

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 17:17:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Announcement is already done but not posted yet, final things I need to consider, ~3 weeks

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 22-02-2017, 18:56:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Announcement is already done but not posted yet, final things I need to consider, ~3 weeks

Thanks

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 00:24:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shocker i do agree with what you have said but look at the other side of this situation

1: What happens to players that were playing with those abusers? Most of them knew what was going on and they were willingly taking rating unfair way.

2: Lots of players lost rating while playing against abusers and even tho abuser got banned, people that played with him still kept their rating. For example look at this screenshot https://gyazo.com/0b3257b227545ba5f5c536769c943d95 , this is my team playing against one of the guys that got banned yesterday. Obviously we lost like 7 games x10 rate so thats our rating going down by 70 while 2 other guys got their rating boosted so yeah, this has in some way affected ladder. And im probably not the only one that had a chance to play against abusers.
Sakion is another example, he was first guy to get caught for WPE using lately and all of the players that played with him are in top 10, so once again ladder is affected.

3. We already know that some of the players were lending their characters to these banned players in exchange for WPE tricks. How do we know there wont be more players using WPE to slightly increase their stats by like 5-10% which wouldnt be so noticable but its still huge game changer ( to remind you of situation back in Cataclysm when there was Reforge abuse, basically you would go to NPC and select Haste>Mastery etc, before clicking Reforge button you unplug your internet and while your character is still stuck in lag spike you just spam Reforge button, so if you got right knowledge/internet when internet comes back that item will get reforged by ammount of times you clicked on reforge button) Some players were using that trick to increase their crit slightly so you would think RNG is on their side.

4. Reseting season would be indeed unfair towards some players but its only few of them, its just not possible that in such small PvP community you didnt get to play with/against those abusers but why not just make a PvP 2v2/3v3 tournament, nobody would risk exploiting because there would be GM's monitoring them and of course team that deserved most tittles shall win the whole thing. To incoming comments "I grinded this rating for nothing?!?!" Well 2k rate is not rly a grinding, can be done in 2 days with proper queues. I know this goes against "blizzlike" idea but we cannot compare ourselves to retail, we are small PvP community and tourney would solve most of these problems until we find a way to prevent these kind of abuses.

1 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 00:31:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And then theres this guy named Dreadlocklol, which took the GMs 1 week to ban him.He exploited Necrotic Strike which led to rating lose for half of the players.He reached 2.2 without any problems just by spamming Necrotic Strike, and obviously that took more than a week for him to be finally banned.We can all imagine what is happening right now, people are still exploiting/abusing and we are all used so much with that, that we just say "Meh another exploiter, I'll just dodge him"
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 16:54:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Way too many people pushed hard and leaving them without rewards would be totally unfair. I do not agree that every should suffer, just those that abused.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 18:30:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
@Shocker i do agree with what you have said but look at the other side of this situation

1: What happens to players that were playing with those abusers? Most of them knew what was going on and they were willingly taking rating unfair way.

2: Lots of players lost rating while playing against abusers and even tho abuser got banned, people that played with him still kept their rating. For example look at this screenshot https://gyazo.com/0b3257b227545ba5f5c536769c943d95 , this is my team playing against one of the guys that got banned yesterday. Obviously we lost like 7 games x10 rate so thats our rating going down by 70 while 2 other guys got their rating boosted so yeah, this has in some way affected ladder. And im probably not the only one that had a chance to play against abusers.
Sakion is another example, he was first guy to get caught for WPE using lately and all of the players that played with him are in top 10, so once again ladder is affected.

@Your 1st sentence :

Any of the following actions will result in a temporary/permanent ban of your in-game account:
8.To abuse serious bugs/exploits that favor you in any way (for example: instant kill spells/items, a chest with infinite respawn, an action that severely changes the course of an event);

That's from Freakz's rules...

@2 If by "one of the guys that got banned yesterday." you mean Rahun,i just want to say that i couldn't believe what Freakz's staff actually did.There is a spectate bug that sometimes you see people casting while moving and it's just like 1 step move,nothing permament.I can give my real thoughts here,but i'll probably not even get warns and get straight banned @forum.However,these guys that actually reported him are jealous shit players that will take any opportunity they receive and will stab anyone in their favor,so they can push their way to seasonal titles which mean nothing on a dead server.I've been playing with Rahun for quite a lot of time and not just simple arena partners,but good friends.I've seen gameplay from his PoV and there isn't any illegal software he used.

But anyways,i would really like to ask Freakz staff something after they banned someone with the most BRAINDEAD proof,that fast and deleted all his gladiator titles,mounts including rating as well.

How can you actually take as a proof something that has been in your server for soooooo much time and noone ever took this as something to actually even report @forum.Having in mind that Rahun have always been a top player on Freakz and in addition to that,really hated player,would he really use any kind of OBVIOUS exploits/hacks/illegal software in front of sooooo many people spectating every game he plays in 2s and 3s?I mean CASTING WHILE MOVING is actually pretty obvious,so you're telling me a player with that many rank 1 titles will use some stupid *** software to let him cast while moving and i understand if it was "cast while moving" like for example lightning bolt or scorch,but he start casting sheep for example then in spectate mode you see how he just moves inbetween global cooldown after the casted spell,because he applies living bomb off the sheep ,but i watched all the videos and actually those randoms that actually reported him are 100 times dumber than the Freakz game masters that took that as a proof and banned him straight away,while sakion is playing for months with his WPE and noone gives a *** at all.

Excuse me,but if you're really that stupid and think he used that kind of software to move like 1 cm after every cast,then ban me too since i was playing with him then(meanwhile from banned player's PoV and his partners and DEFINITELY the mad enemies that most likely hate him for destroying them in every aspect of the game...his movement was completely legit and there was nothing like that).

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 19:17:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
Way too many people pushed hard and leaving them without rewards would be totally unfair. I do not agree that every should suffer, just those that abused.

It's already unfair when half of the players started exploiting/wintrading and dropping them rate because of that,I don't see wheres the problem to do it if the pvp community is ruined already by those players

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(since 30-10-2023 02:42)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 19:43:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WPE is still a thing...?

Anyways both sides are right / wrong , removing all rewards is unfair but giving rewards is still unfair aswell , so i think what Sumoo suggested would be best , some kind of event where teams can sign up but it would take too much time to concretize that idea and we know that the staff is really busy ( or should be ) with Legion right now so big "?"

Quite sad to see or well.. hear that such exploits still exist and are practiced in PvP ( probably would work in PvE aswell i suppose ... )

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 21:54:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I promised our PvP community, PvP events will be handled on a regular basis so PvP events for season rewards are out of question.
We are finishing Best in Class then we will proceed to the next PvP event.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 23-02-2017, 23:31:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool you pretty much quoted shockr, we get it, it would be unfair but did u even read my post? How are you going to find everyone who exploited? What about 2 guys that played with cheater? cheater got banned but 2 other guys still kept their rate. I know you arent rly pvp type but 2k rate is not even that high, in fact its low. What is so hard to play tourney for 3-4 hours and earn your tittles, if u deserve them ofc.
Just try to understand situation from other perspective instead of trying to be good guy.
Before someone attacks me, i got x3 r1 glads and x1 glad so im not rly complaining just so i could grab that “cool“ tittle. Im just freustrated cuz iv been playing here for very long time and im tired of people abusing weak side of private servers.

1 0

sakiwpe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2017 07:59)

Post Posted: 24-02-2017, 09:59:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
cheater got banned but 2 other guys still kept their rate.

Problem bro ? Let me solve this for u

IMG: http://i.imgur.com/wKVrB15.jpg

0 0

Wafty

[Mersi Pentru Tigans]

Post Posted: 24-02-2017, 12:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@sakiwpe
Spoiler:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 April 2017 05:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:30:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x