User
Pass
2FA

Legion XP rate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message11610
Rogachi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2017 11:41)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 12:51:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I'm kinda new here so i don't know if this is the place to post my oppinion but I'm going to give it a try. From what I understoon the xp rate on the broken isles is going to be x3 BUT I do not understand why not 1x. I mean if all zones are working we still have to do all quests for the pillars quests to unlock and we will still have to farm reputation for the world quests to unlock. So why not make it 1x(after level 100 ofc) like on blizzard's servers and let us enjoy the whole legion experience that we will still HAVE to go back and do power leveling throughout 2 zones. Please just give it a thought and tell me your oppinion.
0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 13:44:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings! It's probably been decided that the rates will be 10X to please both the Freakz veterans and the potential new players. While I can't really give a definite answer on the subject, the rates have been discussed at our staff meeting and it was decided that 3X is the best option.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

alleex

[Master Race]

(since 13-11-2022 12:43)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 14:08:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe the option where you can change your exp rates will remain on legion and you can set it to 1x if you want it...
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-03-2017, 14:10:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alleex wrote:
Maybe the option where you can change your exp rates will remain on legion and you can set it to 1x if you want it...

Correct. Those who want to level at 1x will be able to set it there.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 05-03-2017, 21:49:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rogachi wrote:
Hello, I'm kinda new here so i don't know if this is the place to post my oppinion but I'm going to give it a try. From what I understoon the xp rate on the broken isles is going to be x3 BUT I do not understand why not 1x. I mean if all zones are working we still have to do all quests for the pillars quests to unlock and we will still have to farm reputation for the world quests to unlock. So why not make it 1x(after level 100 ofc) like on blizzard's servers and let us enjoy the whole legion experience that we will still HAVE to go back and do power leveling throughout 2 zones. Please just give it a thought and tell me your oppinion.

you people really have to stop forcing your x1 obsession into others

you like x1, great for you freakz always had flex rates

i feel it's too slow, but i'm not gonna advocate to force it to you

why do you insist on forcing x1 for everyone?

1 0

Rogachi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-07-2017 11:41)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-03-2017, 20:08:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troncho wrote:
Rogachi wrote:

I believe thet you did not understand what i wrote and i'm not going to explain it any further. You will see when you will have to come back and finish all the quests in order to proceed further into the expansion.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 08-03-2017, 23:09:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rogachi wrote:
troncho wrote:
Rogachi wrote:

I believe thet you did not understand what i wrote and i'm not going to explain it any further. You will see when you will have to come back and finish all the quests in order to proceed further into the expansion.

I see you you did not understand what i wrote and i'm not going to explain it any further either.

0 0

amsel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2021 23:27)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-03-2017, 17:47:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowfreaz always had the option to change rates from 1x to 20x or whatever so i don't see why that has to change. i myself for sure will play legion content at 1x to experience the new content. But it should not be mandatory, players have always speed leveled and done requirement stuff afterwards.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:39:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x