User
Pass
2FA

Legendary

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message1067
TyComeAgain

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2017 13:30)

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 19:23:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.
My friends and I were looking for good MOP server to play. And this is great server, can feel good GM's running this place, BUT its laggy and WHY Legendary items are for sale?
Not all of us are willing to pay and just cannot afford to pay for private server legendary item. Friends reactions is like- wtf, then lets go better to original wow,and pay for 6 month sub.. -
Arena set pieces are ok,no problem cos all of us can earn them ingame. In funserver where can buy for real money and its funserver, nobody want to farm legendary items for unreal long time,then rather change server.
I just write all this,cos I kind of enjoyed game here.Some reviews from neutral people may help in future.
Good luck.

Regards

0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

(since 27-01-2020 10:28)

Votes: 33

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 20:17:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How is that a suggestion?

Server needs money to run, its simple, they put legendaries for sale, people pay and you can play on the server. You are not okay with that? If not the ones who donate you propably wouldn't be able to even play here.

1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 21:05:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moved to Q&A.

Retired

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 21:41:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Legendary cloak is available ingame for each and every user on WoW Freakz, I don't see what's the problem if we are selling it on WoW Shop?

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

TyComeAgain

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2017 13:30)

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 08:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update @ 12-04-2017, 09:37:05

Ashcool wrote:
Legendary cloak is available ingame for each and every user on WoW Freakz, I don't see what's the problem if we are selling it on WoW Shop?

Hello. For you its not a problem I get it and I dont blame you at all. How long takes to farm legendary on this server? Few months?
Regards

Update @ 12-04-2017, 09:38:58

MikiQ22 wrote:
How is that a suggestion?

Server needs money to run, its simple, they put legendaries for sale, people pay and you can play on the server. You are not okay with that? If not the ones who donate you propably wouldn't be able to even play here.

Where I said its suggestion? Legendary's for sale is not great idea for long run servers.You will understand that latter. I just shared our thoughts about how we feel about cash shop and why we choose to play in other servers.
Other company''s pay money to get reviews from their customers.

0 0

kaorri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 08:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 08:46:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TyComeAgain wrote:
Update @ 12-04-2017, 09:37:05

Ashcool wrote:

Hello. For you its not a problem I get it and I dont blame you at all. How long takes to farm legendary on this server? Few months?
Regards

While I'm certain your input was well intended, it did not come off as such.
The server has indeed a full pay to win option available and anything you may think of is for sale. It is also important to mention that with recent updates almost all of the end game gear both PVE and PVP wise is obtainable via in-game means. (Excluding pieces from the bosses that are yet to be released).

Should you be willing to put in the time and effort you may not only obtain the legendary items (meta gem and cloak) but also the heroic warforged pieces for your off-set, as well as mounts, tittles and so on. If you decide to do so with your buddies/guild in a closed community you won't really be affected by the store what so ever. ( Just as the game was designed and intended to be played).

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 12:09:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x