User
Pass
2FA

Question about Migrations from Retail

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message627
Melloheim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2017 09:39)

Post Posted: 30-04-2017, 13:09:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello -

I have a question regarding migrations from retail.

I used to play on retail couple years ago but stopped after WoD came out.

I was wondering if I can transfer my level 90 character from retail to Freakz?

More importantly, my subscription expired so I can't provide any in-game screenshots and such, is there any other way to prove that the character is mine ( if the transfer is possible in the first place of course).

The Migration post FAQ also stated that the character should be max level from the server we are transferring from, but I don't know if there is a special case for retail servers or not.

Clarifications will be most welcome! -

Thanks,

0 0

mihai25

[Winter is here!]

(since 13-11-2022 10:56)

Votes: 153

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-04-2017, 14:59:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes you can, but you will receive 85 level characters. Please activate my voicemail - mihai25 - when you make request.

@ ingame screenshot, you can make a print screen with chars on https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/characters just log in.

Have a great day.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:18:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x