User
Pass
2FA

PVP for the first time!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2205
bigdaddybamm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2017 03:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 03:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just started playing pvp, and I love it... except for the fact that all my gear is PVE!!! I have 11 toons on freakz and they are all lvl 90. I wish I could have known how awesome pvp was before. I will continue to grind the way I am going, but I am wondering if I need to focus on a different toon. Currently I am pvping with my warlock, but she is squishy in the eyes of the pvp world. Should I keep playing with her or switch to another toon. Each one of my toons is DPS and I have at least one of each class... which class is the most fun to play, which is the easiest to play... any response would be greatly appreciated.
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 07:07:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moved to the appropriate section.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

seigfried

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2022 05:09)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 07:54:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Considering you have 90 level dps toons and you are PVE..

I suggest you to dual spec and change talents for PVP because they will help you very very much in survival. Also gem/enchant differently; for example in pve we gem chest with glorious stats but in pvp we might gem the chest with resilience instead! If you do gem for pvp power, it will increase your dps output which in turn means more healing for you with the right talents.

Warlocks are fine for pvp! So many CCs huge amount of health and many defensive cooldowns.

I hope you do Celestials every week for the occasional prideful gear drops!

1 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 11-04-2017, 11:54:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bigdaddybamm wrote:
I just started playing pvp, and I love it... except for the fact that all my gear is PVE!!! I have 11 toons on freakz and they are all lvl 90. I wish I could have known how awesome pvp was before. I will continue to grind the way I am going, but I am wondering if I need to focus on a different toon. Currently I am pvping with my warlock, but she is squishy in the eyes of the pvp world. Should I keep playing with her or switch to another toon. Each one of my toons is DPS and I have at least one of each class... which class is the most fun to play, which is the easiest to play... any response would be greatly appreciated.

Stick to your warlock, farm bg's to Full Grievous Gear (522ilvl) and switch to affliction = fun , insane dmg and best spec for pvp (especially in 3s)

http://i.imgur.com/L68U6j8.jpg

Your gear is behind what this patch requires, so start with gearing up, rotation/abilities / gems, enchants and start practising.
If you got questions, feel free to p.m , as I don't play the game that much anymore.

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

2 0

bigdaddybamm

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 02:03:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thanks for the replies, I will take them to heart!!! -

0 0

bigdaddybamm

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-04-2017, 19:02:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that's some crazy damage lockher

0 0

Hackyqts

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2017 21:59)

Post Posted: 06-05-2017, 20:17:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warlock is fine. You just need to know what to do. For example, your chaos bolts are mostly going to be intrerrupted by skilled players. You need to get a fear out and then chaos. It's a fun class to play, but not easy. As for the easiest, at least for me: Warrior and Hunter. But it depends on your playstyle and what you like. Good luck!

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 09-05-2017, 18:38:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hackyqts wrote:
Warlock is fine. You just need to know what to do. For example, your chaos bolts are mostly going to be intrerrupted by skilled players. You need to get a fear out and then chaos. It's a fun class to play, but not easy. As for the easiest, at least for me: Warrior and Hunter. But it depends on your playstyle and what you like. Good luck!

Fakecast bruh

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:12:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x