User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Paladin][Holy] Beacon of Virtue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message504
twistedfate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2018 02:11)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 22-05-2017, 00:53:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Beacon of Virtue
Bug description: As you can see on the video below when I heal myself all of the targets with beacon are receiving heals, but that doesn't happen when I heal one of the beacon targets. Basically when you heal a target WITHOUT the beacon, the heals will be distributed.

So...to clarify: No matter are you healing a target with BoV or not, the four who have BoV on them should receive the healing for the duration.

It would be nice if you also look into the modifier which returns mana if you heal a target with beacon. (I didn't test it, nor I know a way of doing that -> Just a suggestion)

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jE4GpjvowQI:

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 22-05-2017, 21:18:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 22 May 2017 19:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:59:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x