User
Pass
2FA

Warrior vs Demon Hunter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1735
megummy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2017 16:03)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-05-2017, 13:22:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's hard for me to choose between a warrior and a demon hunter. Your thoughts on this? What are the pros and cons of these classes?
0 0

thrall47

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-01-2021 09:23)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-05-2017, 14:06:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I wonder if warrior can defeat demon hunter?

0 0

Muistaax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2018 15:24)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 19-05-2017, 16:47:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fury warrior is really strong from 7.1.5 onwards (current patch on freakz) and very fun in my opinion too.
0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 25-05-2017, 13:07:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Depends what you want pvp or pve..in general, both are good for pvp/pve.
In some cases DH tend to be a little more op than worrior (arms) in pvp, fury is not viable for high rates.

The big difference between them is that DH has a lot of mobility and a large aoe pressure than warrior.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-05-2017, 18:11:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If we are talking PvE I would prefer Fury Warrior.
As for PvP, I'm not really competent.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

nemolionak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2019 16:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-05-2017, 21:33:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

(sorry for the slight bump, felt like it might be useful to other people, as well)
PvE - Fury warrior is one of the best DPS in Legion. Havoc DH is close, maybe even better at the same ilvl. Though their dmg largely depends on metamorphosis uptime, while Fury has many short burst windows which allow a more consistent dmg output.
As for the tanks, Prot warr is a lot better for raiding and with right talents and legendaries far better than vengeance for mythic+.

PvP - A good arms warrior is very useful even in high rates. Fury or prot are not good at all in pvp, because of the lack of mobility. Fury warr has nice burst, but it is easily counterable and even though their self-healing can be pretty insane, it is pointless, since in high-rates, you need to have a healer. Defensives are also much better on arms than prot, since you also gain defensive stance and die by the sword.

DH tend to become less and less viable as you go higher and higher in rate, since everything a DH does is easily counterable by most classes. They have the best mobility in the game, but they are still weak to roots. They have a good amount of CC. Burst is good. Defensive cooldowns take a long time to recharge and are very short.

Overall: A good warrior is able to excel in anything, it is a more versatile class than DH.
PvP: Warrior.
PvE: DH, but Warrior is an excellent choice, too.

TL;DR: Just go warrior.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 19:38:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x