User
Pass
2FA

WoW setting issue..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1515
Lonewarrior

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2018 18:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 01:40:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay, so when server was PTR i was playing fine, i mean when i did settings like sound settings, graphic settings etc it saved on PTR, i played first few days on PTR then i left it as it was, now yesterday server got live and i updated launcher(ONLY THING I UPDATED) because it was updated few days ago, now i am not able to do any settings, whenever i set it and exit game and come back it resets back, tried unticking "Read Only" WTF folder didn't work, because even "Read Only" resets back when i untick it, i tried on other folders of my system they are fine, only problem i am having is with WoW..

Any solution? :/

"YOU'RE A WARRIOR, WARRIORS DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T BACK DOWN. PICK UP YOUR SWORD AND SHIELD AND FIGHT" ~
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 02:18:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try logging out (/logout or ESC => Logout) after you do some settings, don't alt f4

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Lonewarrior

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 19:32:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nope, didn't work any other ideas tho? could repairing game through battle net app can help with it?

"YOU'RE A WARRIOR, WARRIORS DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T BACK DOWN. PICK UP YOUR SWORD AND SHIELD AND FIGHT" ~
0 0

HarryBolseq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2018 18:02)

Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 20:28:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have the same issue. If the server crashes or I have to ALT+F4 my interface settings reset. I have tried to set them up and then logout/exit the game and it is okay the next time I log in, but if it crashes or I have to force close the game they reset. I wrote a ticket yesterday and got a response that I have to uncheck the read-only option on my WoW folder. I did that, even changed the owner of the folder and made sure that the files inside the wow folder have read-only disabled. Still no luck. Apparently the read-only checkbox has 3 states (checked, unchecked and the default one that has a black square inside the box). I don't now what else I can do to fix that problem.
0 0

Lonewarrior

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 23:39:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seems like there is no fix for it, couldn't find anything on google either.

Edit: silly me, i had another config.file in my main WoW folder, and i deleted it and it got fixed. @HarryBolseq try this mate

0 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 02:57:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great. Pay more attention next time.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by OpTIXy, 18 June 2017 00:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 06:23:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x