User
Pass
2FA

Respawn timer too fast?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2227
wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 00:42:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just wanted to know if the respawn timer for mobs could be adjusted to be slower. Right now, I kill a mob, walk 5 feet and they've respawned so quickly that they're on top of me in seconds. If an area has a lot of mobs close by, they respawn so quickly that they overwhelm you very quickly. Sometimes I can't even loot the bodies fast enough, before they've respawned within seconds.

Just thought I would like to report this, and asked if this could be adjusted to a more normal respawn time. Thanks.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 00:43:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is intended for the launch, otherwise people would have to wait too much for quest spawns

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

guldash

[Salty M.]

(since 06-11-2019 16:52)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 02:45:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

at least put fast spawn timers on quest object too, so we don`t have to wait 1-5 min for an item and fight waves after waves of mobs

0 0

Kralomax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2020 00:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-06-2017, 18:19:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gotta agree, it's way too fast.
0 0

Lonewarrior

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2018 18:37)

Post Posted: 19-06-2017, 22:38:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't mind if they keep it for at least one month, no rush at spawn place of objective, it's also pretty clear people are rushing to get 90/100 so they get to play wod/legion.

"YOU'RE A WARRIOR, WARRIORS DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T GIVE UP AND THEY DON'T BACK DOWN. PICK UP YOUR SWORD AND SHIELD AND FIGHT" ~
0 0

Kralomax

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-06-2017, 22:53:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, for me I'm not rushing. I like reading quests, getting a feel for each one, and then going out and experiencing WoW. I can't really do that in the newbie areas because I have to kill mobs as fast as I can and run to the objective before I'm over run by respawns. I'm level 6 now and I stopped playing because it's no fun soloing mobs that spawn 20 seconds after you kill them. I'm sure it was easier with others in the area, but I was playing in Teldrassi and no one else was in the zone, it was nearly impossible to advance. Other than that, the server seems to be running well!
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 19-06-2017, 23:18:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kralomax wrote:
I'm level 6 now and I stopped playing because it's no fun soloing mobs that spawn 20 seconds after you kill them
Even if you have a point, please try to understand the reasoning behind this. Better 2-3-5 players raging because of the fast spawntime than the thousands of players complaining about not being able to do their quests at all because there are no NPCs alive for those quests

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Kralomax

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 00:17:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Kralomax wrote:
I'm level 6 now and I stopped playing because it's no fun soloing mobs that spawn 20 seconds after you kill them
Even if you have a point, please try to understand the reasoning behind this. Better 2-3-5 players raging because of the fast spawntime than the thousands of players complaining about not being able to do their quests at all because there are no NPCs alive for those quests

Ok, no problem. I'm just reporting that it's dead in the newbie area I was in. I honestly played for about 1/2 hour this morning before seeing anyone. Perhaps there are thousands in the same areas leveling somewhere else. - Thank you for your response! /Salute

0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 00:29:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can understand that having faster respawn rates makes sense for the first couple of days due to the rush of players and trying to prevent bottlenecking in areas. But sense we're 4 days after launch, and with a lot of players leaving their XP rate at 10, I would think that now the population has spread out a lot more even over all the zones, so the chance of bottlenecking would be greatly diminished. Of course that's just my guess for population dispersal, and I'm guessing the staff has access to the data that would show how evenly the players are dispersed over all the zones. Hopefully, the respawn rate is adjusted back to normal soon, so I can complete quests without being raped by mobs. In the mean time, I'll just have to put a hold on leveling until this happens. So far, I've been impressed by how well the Legion server works. Applause
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 02:00:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x