User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Launcher Issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1237
Furyan9x

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 05:00)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 23:31:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -

Bug description:

When I attempted to install the launcher yesterday, my Antivirus kept deleting Freakzlauncher and Freakzlauncher-64. I disabled my firewall long enough to launch wow and it worked all through the night. When I woke up today, I started up the game with Freakzlauncher-64 as usual, and did 1 dungeon.

In the beginning of the second dungeon I was kicked out of the game and the client crashed to desktop followed by a Avast message saying "Freakzlauncher-64 is behaving abnormally" and I clicked ok. I tried running the Freakzlauncher-64 again and Avast deleted it, moved it to the virus chest as "IDP.Generic". Then I restored the launcher and added it to exceptions. Still, each time I run Freakzlauncher-64 Avast deletes it with a Threat Detected message, and when I try to run 32 bit I can't log in because I get kicked from the login menu with a "a streaming error has occured" message.

Proof:

-edit-

Now I deleted all of the files and re-extracted from the .rar to my World of Warcraft folder, now it's saying I don't have permission to move Freakzlauncher-64 into my World of Warcraft folder. It won't allow me to edit permissions or change from Read-Only.

1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 12:14:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Download the latest launcher from https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download Also disable your virus guard or add freakz files to exclusions

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 24 June 2017 10:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 23:15:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x