User
Pass
2FA

Report a Staff Member

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4054
Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-04-2017, 12:47:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This post is available in multiple languages: ,
(changing this will change your whole forum language)

Do you think any staff member acted inappropriately under any circumstances?
Please report it here!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

squallface

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2017 14:25)

Post Posted: 20-06-2017, 17:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am submitting a formal complaint against the Moderator Jack O'Mighty. This person blatantly abuses their power to mute or ban anyone that he has a difference of opinion with. My first encounter with him was when he muted me for his own personal pleasure, with the reason "Because". He stated that I supposedly offended the server by asking about things that were broken on it. I then appealed to another Moderator by the name of Nita to lift my mute. She stated she would have words with him about taking his "job" too seriously. The very next day I log in to find him outright picking on another user, baiting him to say things that would get him banned but it wasn't working. When I called him out on it and told him to stop, he banned me for that. I was not offensive or obscene towards him in any way. I'm sure the chat logs are there for further reference. Bullies don't make good Moderators.
0 0

Jack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2021 20:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-06-2017, 15:01:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings squallface.

Let me explain something to you. I did not recently joined moderator position on Freakz-WoW just because I wanted to have "fun with powers", I joined because I want to support the server because I see very good potential of it with new WoW-Legion server. As a moderator I've helped tons of people with their connection issues, anything WoW related ect. But I can't help with everything since I cannot assist players in-game. I am also testing the server as much as possible to be useful even more. But mainly I am responsible for community on Discord and Forum. By that I mean I have to make sure that players/users are following the rules.
You weren't, and that is why you were muted for the first time, and banned for second time because of the following reasons:

Mute - Insulting server it-self.
Ban - Insulting server staff and joining the "drama conversation" even after Moderators warning.

Now, second of all. I always respect others opinion, if I ever did opposite please give me a proof and I would deeply apologize (because I cannot remember all of the conversations which I have last couple of days, there was a lot of them).

Like I said you weren't muted for "my own pleasure", I am not that kinda person who will mute because I love to do that. You were muted for continuously offending the Freakz server even after Moderator warning. We do not tolerate such behavior, and it is a rule.

Remember you are never going to be muted permanently, you were only for 30 minutes because I didn't wanted you to continue insulting the server. I've tried to talk to you but you refused and continued to insult the server.

Now, the last part. As I remember correctly, you typed only "stop" or "stop dude" and nothing else. And after that you started to insult me and server it self. The conversation was about the (and I am NOT quoting) "I don't want to pay to the server to get heirlooms" donation shop on Legion server, in which I joined and answered that there is none at the moment. Also I added that you can get them only with vote points and there is where other user and you started to offend me by telling me that I'm an idiot, that I have low IQ (that WASN'T you saying, but the other user). You were banned because you were continuously offending server and me with other users, which is, again, forbidden and a RULE, even after Moderators warning.

Now, I believe that everyone can have second chance, so I would of course give you one (since I suspended your account on Discord from our server), with one condition.
You will have to apologize (here) not to me, but to the Freakz-WoW server which you offended. I won't take your direct offends to me in consider, even though you called me "Mr. My E-dick is bigger than yours!", that is nothing to compare to insulting the server.
If you do apologize to the server, I will un-ban your account from Discord and do not worry, I won't consider you as a bad person or something, I would like to have nice conversation with you. Everyone on Discord can talk with me no matter what, until that person is following the rules.

And.. I apologize if you believe that I ever offended you personally, but I am sure that I didn't. I am trying to do my Moderator job professionally, reasonable and understandable as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to your respond, hopefully we can settle this situation as a mature persons. Have a nice day and farewell!

3 0

squallface

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 16:35:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When you banned me the first time, it was because I asked someone who was advertising their live stream of the legion server to show me the broken stuff on the server. That is not insulting the server, that is stating a fact. The Legion server JUST went up. It's expected that things would be broken. I wanted to know what things were broken so that I knew not to waste my time on them. You said I insulted the server with that and muted me.

Secondly, you banned me from the discord server because someone else called you an "Idiot". As you say, I asked you to stop because I felt the conversation was getting a little carried away. Your responses were becoming increasingly unprofessional. I do also recall telling the other person involved that there was no reason for name calling when he started with that. "Just stop already" "There's no need for that" and a few scattered Lol's, there was nothing said that was offensive or insulting in any way. What exactly did I say that insulted the server and warranted a ban? You say you don't remember, but you quoted the other guy with no problem.

As far as apologizing to the server, I have nothing to apologize for. Not once have I violated any rules, and yet I've been treated like scum by you, Jack. Every other staff member I have spoken to has been nothing but helpful. I don't have an issue with the server. My issue is with YOU, Jack. I've done nothing to you that needs an apology.

I do accept your apology for the wrongful muting AND ban, and I would like to put this behind us as well; following the timely lifting of my wrongful ban and readmission to the discord server. I look forward to a more enjoyable experience for everyone. :)

Update @ 22-06-2017, 17:35:41

Jackomighty wrote:

Now, the last part. As I remember correctly, you typed only "stop" or "stop dude" and nothing else. And after that you started to insult me and server it self. The conversation was about the (and I am NOT quoting) "I don't want to pay to the server to get heirlooms" donation shop on Legion server, in which I joined and answered that there is none at the moment. Also I added that you can get them only with vote points and there is where other user and you started to offend me by telling me that I'm an idiot, that I have low IQ (that WASN'T you saying, but the other user). You were banned because you were continuously offending server and me with other users, which is, again, forbidden and a RULE, even after Moderators warning.

What did I say that offended the server that warranted a ban? You even said yourself I didn't insult you. You say I insulted the server continuously but I didn't even say anything about the server once in that interaction. The only time I mentioned the server was before you muted me, about wanting to see what was broken. It's not an insult, it's the truth. It's a new server, it's to be expected that things would be broken as I stated earlier.

0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-02-2018 06:46)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 16:38:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I would like to report one of the moderators from the discord server in particular Vinsel...

Yesterday, we tried to ask for help on the discord server because we couldn't complete Mythic lvl 5 MoS due to missing mobs or not enough received % per mob kill, but we didn't receive it at all... (We just wanted him to contact GM for us so we can complete it) rather than answer us " we don't have contact with the GMs" there was a pointless discussion and Vinsel said that this is our fault that we can't complete it. I asked him how is that our fault and then I received a mute for ~30 minutes.

Here are the screenshot evidence.

After that I received a mute. I dont think that after that I should be muted... IMO He didn't want to talk to us anymore so he muted us... this is kinda a power abuse imo...

0 0

Jack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2021 20:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 16:50:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings squallface.

Making yourself better and putting me in bad positions here in comments will not help you with your account suspension. Especially if you're lying. I am not only one who is monitoring the Discord server and making decisions so this is not going to help you at all.
Since you don't want to apologize for insulting the server, neither being reasonable and have mature conversation, your account on Discord will stay suspended.

Have a good day and farewell.

0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

(since 05-03-2019 02:21)

Votes: 36

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 16:51:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Already told you, mobs are not the problem. Already talk to the Dev and he told me it's not about mobs probably. Told you countless time to stop with the drama and telling you that you all were going to get muted. I muted you and after that you continue raging and QQing in the support channel. On top of that you raged to the server and the mods for abusing powers, you though it was easy to fix that "bug" and you still didn't want to understand what we were telling you.
The bans/mutes done yesterday night about that won't get removed.

Discord en Español

Facebook de Freakz ES

1 0

squallface

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 17:02:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not lying. Nor am I putting you in a bad light. You're doing that yourself. You say I insulted you and the server enough to warrant a ban. I want you to show me what was said that warranted the ban. I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do. How was my reply considered immature? AGAIN, not once was I derogatory, yet you keep me suspended for your own amusement. You want me to apologize for NOTHING for your own amusement. I hope you're not the only one reviewing the discord, otherwise we will never get anywhere. We can keep going back and forth, you and I, but I didn't report you to yourself. I want to hear from the other staff members that are monitoring the chat. I want to hear from YOUR superior. I want you to show me where I "continuously insulted the server". You can't because it's not true, and I won't apologize for something I didn't do just to make you seem like a better person. Show me the evidence of what warranted the ban. Like you said, not once did I call you an idiot or low IQ or whatever. Not once did I say anything about the server before you banned me. Yet you banned me because you were mad that someone ELSE called you names and I just happened to be there, too. This is unprofessional to say the least.
0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-06-2017, 18:30:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unbanned, next insult/hara be it very small or not even intended to the server or to the people on Discord will result in a perma ban.

For future, if you want to see what is "broken" check forum on bug reports and don't ask people to make reviews only on the things that don't work so it would look like we don't really have a good server.

Subject closed for Squallface.

Update @ 22-06-2017, 19:30:43

@Ripens1993 About your report, I just saw what happened in #support channel, Vinsel warned you to stop random reply, in Support we only offer "answers", and you spammed that channel after that, you need to understand that right now we are full of tickets and forum requests, we move as fast as we can, we try to help each player and they are a lot, that's why we even recruit more GMs in this period, and if something doesn't work please report on forum as Vinsel told you to do, since we can't help everyone at command, WE (GMS) don't get real money for our work, we work because we love the community and we try to spend as much time as we can in game, but we all have lives to live and problems irl that need to be solved, so we can't be 24/24 on to help people like on retail, and Devs are overwhelmed right now, they are doing fixes daily, just be patient please.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 02:14:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x