User
Pass
2FA

[5.4.8] Arms Warrior Discussion
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message9251
tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 10-01-2017, 18:37:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, I still play arms on some AoE fights. At my current ilvl (570) arms doesn't fall that much behind on pure single target, at least not on dummy test - about 30k or smth like that. Never tried it on single target encounters tho. But it is probably one of the best constant aoe damaging classes, if not the best. I can only see elem shammys or destruction warlocks as possible competitors for aoe dps. Well, depends on gear as well, especially the legendary cloak which has a crazy proc rate on aoe encounters for some classes.
And yeah, it's a shame that mastery is not currently proccing from sweeping strikes, fixing this bug will increase Aoe dps even further.

However on single target i find arms spec kinda boring... With the 2p bonus you can basically spam just 3 buttons, cs ms and slam... Fury is a bit more complex (not much more) and fun to play, from my point of view. And you're not relying on white attacks to crit... You're actually relying on Storm Bolt to crit -. A storm bolt crit can make the difference between a 1m burst and a 600k burst -

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

(since 06-08-2020 18:25)

Votes: 27

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  decrepitwarrior 
Post Posted: 11-01-2017, 22:14:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tudor1297 wrote:
you're not relying on white attacks to crit... You're actually relying on Storm Bolt to crit -. A storm bolt crit can make the difference between a 1m burst and a 600k burst -

haha yeah...well I do play it as main in encounters.I don't fall much behind warlocks, atleast not with current ilvl I have (575).For example at Sha my dps is amongst the best in 25h, (10h even better cause I have fps trouble in 25 raids sometimes).And yes, I do find fury boring because it's easy to deal with dps, as arms is much harder and that harder means much more fun to play.
(By the way, it's a shame to see fury warriors with melee dmg on top of their most dmg done.)

0 0

diuss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2022 13:16)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 01:05:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Grubstep wrote:

(By the way, it's a shame to see fury warriors with melee dmg on top of their most dmg done.)

It's a shame you'll have slam top dmg single target, or deep wound top dmg aoe.
I'm sure is more challenging to spam slam or thunder clap than playing fury.

And you can't compare arms with locks...not with afli. They will do your dmg multiplied.

All i can see you are bored to play fury and you search a reasson to play arms. Good luck -.

0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

Post Posted: 12-01-2017, 09:41:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

diuss wrote:
Grubstep wrote:

It's a shame you'll have slam top dmg single target, or deep wound top dmg aoe.
I'm sure is more challenging to spam slam or thunder clap than playing fury.

Sounds like you haven't played arms that much.Deep wounds will never be top dmg done on AoE fights -if it's boss fight then slam will eventually surpass the other stuff.I found a reason because people choose the easiest stuff to do dps , my friend.

0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

Post Posted: 20-02-2017, 13:40:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is this topic dead alrdy?
0 0

TheBlu3M00nn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2017 06:53)

Post Posted: 16-06-2017, 14:50:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warrior has a bug. Sometimes when you charge it doesnt fully work. It happened me 6-7 times until now, so the bug really exists. So when you charge, in these 6-7 times you just get the rage and slow him, but you dont get to him. Please repair this, it affects gameplay.
0 0

erzeckung

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2017 22:27)

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 15:45:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What's wrong with Arms War here ? and what is the most viable spe ?
0 0

tudor1297

[shefu' la luptatori]

(since 01-02-2020 14:06)

Votes: 250

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 19:40:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Only problem regarding warrior arms is Mastery and Sweeping strikes interaction. Opportunity strike doesn't proc from Sweeping Strikes, even tho it should. They tried to fix this at some point, but it caused the server to crash (they forgot to add an icd to the proc).
It does lower the aoe dps a bit, but Arms is still one of the strongest AoE dmg dealers around.

Most viable spec for single target is fury, arms is like ~50k dps behind (with my gear, ~570 ilvl). On AoE encounters, like Galakras or Protectors (if the bosses are stacked) Arms is stronger because Fury kinda lacks sustained aoe dps.
However, with lower gear I recommend playing arms. Fury is kinda gear dependent, you need a lot of crit to make it work, otherwise you'll have low enrage uptime => rage starvation, useless mastery stat=> low dps. I'm guessing you need around 30-35% crit for Fury to be worth it.

[RO]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

[EN]Warrior Fury PvE Guide 5.4.8

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-09-2024, 07:18:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x