User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Where is Freakz trying to have this server matchup on 7.1.5's timeline?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2362
spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2017 20:32)

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:42:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

While we are on 7.1.5, I have noticed that the spells/abilities/talents here do not match up to any one point in 7.1.5's history.

Let me explain a little: There are almost weekly hotfixes that changed the game yet didn't outwardly change the patch version from 7.1.5. Our server has "mixed and matched" from different points/dates in 7.1.5's history of fixes. I have spent hours reviewing classes, their specs, honor talents, abilities, and even pvp templates, and have found that while we may have "frost death knights working as they did on january 15th" we have rogues working like they did on "january 10th". A very obvious example of this is where within the SAME hotfix, for the SAME class (demon hunters), we can see that there was one of the changes made here (a buff) but not the other (a nerf).

If you guys have an idea that you want everything to be like it was at the end of 7.1.5, as in the most up to date 7.1.5 we could have, that's great. If not, "we" need to select a point where we can say "this is where we want our abilities and such to matchup to".

I am more than happy to work with shockeru or whoever else on this. The issue is there should be consistency so we know what is working as it should, and what is truly a "bug" with an ability and needs to be fixed. As it stands, who is to say that ability X should do Y damage, if there are four iterations of this spell all on 7.1.5?

The easiest and best solution, in my opinion, would be to aim for the most current and up to date 7.1.5 was. Using https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-march-21 we could just ensure all abilities are current through that last date of fixes.

I understand this is a large issue and encourage shockeru or whoever to message me to discuss it further if that is warranted.

1 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 00:08:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude, the spells were updated to the last hotfixes on ptr, that means 2 months ago...what the *** are you saying that they aren't ?!?!??! It has all hotfixes from the link you put. You are behind with the realm update...

I take the example of DH because I'm playing it and i know this *** class, they are updated to the last hotfixes made for 7.1.5. and for your knowledge, dh is doing less dmg with some abilities than they should, idk if the delay is the problem or smth else.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 1

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 04:26:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:
Dude, the spells were updated to the last hotfixes on ptr, that means 2 months ago...what the *** are you saying that they aren't ?!?!??! It has all hotfixes from the link you put. You are behind with the realm update...

I take the example of DH because I'm playing it and i know this *** class, they are updated to the last hotfixes made for 7.1.5. and for your knowledge, dh is doing less dmg with some abilities than they should, idk if the delay is the problem or smth else.

Keep it cool, no need for harsh words.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 05:08:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz wrote:

It has all the hotfixes from the link I put? No, it doest not. I have found many changes that were not implemented here.

You "know this *** class", the demon hunter? No, you don't. Not only are all the fixes not implemented for the demon hunter, but even within the same hotfix only some changes for the demon hunter were made while others weren't. You don't know your class if I have found at least three non-matching abilities and talents with that hotfix list.

I am for a fact correct, because you can check that list and check in game and find many discrepancies. I simply want someone at Freakz's to make a statement saying that they "want to make changes where needed to ensure it is current with that list" or that "they are fine with how things are and will leave it as is".

This matters to all of us here. We need to know if the classes and specs we play and put time into will continue to behave as they do today, or if these fixes will be implemented. We should know, and Freakz should know, what the plan is.

Also magicqtz, saying that they "do less damage then they should" is extremely ambiguous and does nothing to help pinpoint the issue, if there is one. Then saying "i don't know if it's lag related" sounds silly. Be more specific, and if you find a certain ability doing less than it should, create a bug report showing how it is. I don't want to argue with you here so let's just drop it and let an admin weigh in on this. I believe they are the ones who can properly comment on this.

1 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 12:57:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spankatron wrote:
Magicqtz wrote:

It has all the hotfixes from the link I put? No, it doest not. I have found many changes that were not implemented here.

You "know this *** class", the demon hunter? No, you don't. Not only are all the fixes not implemented for the demon hunter, but even within the same hotfix only some changes for the demon hunter were made while others weren't. You don't know your class if I have found at least three non-matching abilities and talents with that hotfix list.

I am for a fact correct, because you can check that list and check in game and find many discrepancies. I simply want someone at Freakz's to make a statement saying that they "want to make changes where needed to ensure it is current with that list" or that "they are fine with how things are and will leave it as is".

This matters to all of us here. We need to know if the classes and specs we play and put time into will continue to behave as they do today, or if these fixes will be implemented. We should know, and Freakz should know, what the plan is.

Also magicqtz, saying that they "do less damage then they should" is extremely ambiguous and does nothing to help pinpoint the issue, if there is one. Then saying "i don't know if it's lag related" sounds silly. Be more specific, and if you find a certain ability doing less than it should, create a bug report showing how it is. I don't want to argue with you here so let's just drop it and let an admin weigh in on this. I believe they are the ones who can properly comment on this.

Please, someone close the topic.

Man, you only speak, you don't came with any prof, even in other bug report you post.
You just put some words to make a topic for fun.
You created 0 bug reports, your only complain is that hotfixes weren't applied here. For your knowledge, 2 months ago, it was 12 topics for each 12 classes with each spec with all hotfixes and our developer take every class step by step with all hotfixes. Topics are now hided or deleted, so stop spread shit on forum. If you saw any hotfix that is not on freakz, post it.
You don't come with smth concrete.
You don't even play on the realm if you said that delay doesn't affect (and are delays on spells, not lag on spells /facepalm), i'm wasting my time with a dreamer...

Sorry Seyrox, but I'm tired with players that only spread shit when they don't test anything.

1 1

spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 13:59:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GET WRECKED magicqtz

January 17
Hotfixes

Demon Hunter
Havoc
Annihilation, Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Fel Barrage, Fel Eruption, Fel Rush, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, and Throw Glaive damage reduced by 2%.
Chaos Blades now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
Eye Beam now only extends the duration of Metamorphosis once, with the Demonic talent.
Fel Mastery now grants 30 Fury (was 25).

I didn't list any examples because there are a ton of them, the developers would know they didn't implement all the fixes, and I just wanted to know if they were going to try to do them all or leave it as is.

Magicqtz go find something else to do and stop spreading lies on the forums and stop cursing it makes you look bad. Maybe you just don't want to see your precious demon hunter get all the nerfs they didn't implement hahahaha -

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:26:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are just a brainless human. You put me some hotfixes instead of profs on realm.

I just tested in hurry:

Fel Mastery now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
Chaos Blades now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).

And it works.

You can say whatever you want, you can spam with some hotfixes that you don't understand that they are implemented already on server all day long. You will get to no point.
I'll let you, if you continue to bring some shit, to be cleared by our dev for class/spells/talents.

0 1

spankatron

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:37:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop posting here. Please stop cursing and calling me brainless. Stop being immature.

Maybe you can't understand English but again:

You tested in a hurry? You are a complete liar as Chaos Blades does 200% not 150%. Maybe you can't understand English but again, there are MANY hotfixes that weren't implemented. Read and see.

YOU ARE LYING TO KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS DEMON HUNTER NOT NERFED HAHAHA.

You seriously should be banned from this discussion. You're immature and a liar. I will not respond to a liar going further as you have now lost your relevance.

I'll allow an administrator to decide if they want to make all these fixes or not. They can pretend that the fixes were done, and I'll enjoy playing the overpowered classes, or they can make a statement saying they will implement all the fixes on that page. I don't care either way, I just want to KNOW what they think, so I know what classes to focus on.

1 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:51:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spankatron wrote:
Please stop posting here. Please stop cursing and calling me brainless. Stop being immature.

Maybe you can't understand English but again:

You tested in a hurry? You are a complete liar as Chaos Blades does 200% not 150%. Maybe you can't understand English but again, there are MANY hotfixes that weren't implemented. Read and see.

YOU ARE LYING TO KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS DEMON HUNTER NOT NERFED HAHAHA.

You seriously should be banned from this discussion. You're immature and a liar. I will not respond to a liar going further as you have now lost your relevance.

I'll allow an administrator to decide if they want to make all these fixes or not. They can pretend that the fixes were done, and I'll enjoy playing the overpowered classes, or they can make a statement saying they will implement all the fixes on that page. I don't care either way, I just want to KNOW what they think, so I know what classes to focus on.

I'm immature?

"YOU ARE LYING TO KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS DEMON HUNTER NOT NERFED HAHAHA.
Maybe you just don't want to see your precious demon hunter get all the nerfs they didn't implement hahahaha"

Look at you, you attack me that I'm playing demon hunter. I don't give a *** what I'm playing, I can play what class i want, I can play whatever is op or smth bullshit you imagine in your head.
But the point is not what I'm playing, wtf.../facepalm
I'm not a liar and i said to you, you will be cleared by our dev for class.

I made you brainless, because i said to you to post with PROOFS. You don't, you keep the same thing you want. Go on and make topics like this, it will be closed with message "No Proofs".
I'm out, good luck.

0 1

Pinocchio Evreiesc
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-02-2019 13:32)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 12:20:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ Spankatron

Please make a proper bug report this sounds serious, dont worry about that acoustic ape thrashing on the forum, romanians tend to go full retard mode when positive bugs get pointed out -

bug description for each ability that is not hotfixed and screenshot from within the game on freakz that demonstrates it and it'll get fixed. You will also have to provide a list from some patch notes or official wow forums with all the aforementioned hotfixes.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 12:26:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
@ Spankatron

Please make a proper bug report this sounds serious, dont worry about that acoustic ape thrashing on the forum, romanians tend to go full retard mode when positive bugs get pointed out -

bug description for each ability that is not hotfixed and screenshot from within the game on freakz that demonstrates it and it'll get fixed. You will also have to provide a list from some patch notes or official wow forums with all the aforementioned hotfixes.

One who understands....

@Spankatron take notes
Pinocchio Evreiesc wrote:
Please make a proper bug report this sounds serious

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 01-07-2017, 13:35:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Magicqtz is right, most of the hotfixes have been already applied. If you find one or more hotfixes not applied, please open a proper bug report with proof

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 01 July 2017 11:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:51:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x