User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 7.1.5
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message17916
Nasyo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2022 19:08)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-07-2017, 23:02:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Nasyo
Class : Druid
Main spec / Off spec : Resto/Guardian
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/a/laKVP
Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (singel target) : ----
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Cant rly explain a healers rotation becouse every fight is on its own talents are changed on bosses and it will take me ages to explain
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Icyveins is my main source of knowlegde.
Current Raiding Experience? : Rdf (heroic and mythics) becouse the lack of guild..
A few words about you : Friendly Bulgarian boy who plays 5-7h at day. hoping to get in one of he greatest guilds.

PS i know u from Monster WoW

0 0

Enryah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2018 11:08)

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 00:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vojche1 wrote:
Character name: Ineedmoney
Class: Paladin
MS/OS: Protection/Retribution
Well i highly prefer protection spec since thats my main and my game is based around high self sustain and active dmg mitigation so i mostly tend to use Hand of protector when im low and healer is busy keeping other people alive but i also step up and help out with healing too.My active mitigation spells i use when bosses are about to hit hard or on tough aoe attacks when whole raid is about to take dmg so healers dont need to pay attention on me at all.And ofcourse on mob packs i look to do as much CC as i can and interupt dangerous spells (which are possible to interupt ofc.).
My current item lvl is 834 18% Versatility 15% Mastery 13 % haste 7% Crit strike
Yes i look for boss abilites and fight mechanics before raids always and i look on dungeon journal and YT.
My previous server was Monster wow and there i had progress: EN nm 4/7 EN hc 3/7

Hello everyone my name is Vojislav from Serbia.I am 32 yrs old and i play WoW for quite a while now.This expansion is really cool to me and i really enjoy playing it so far.I hope you will take me to guild and i will do my best to meet your expectations.[/img]

still lacking image of your UI, please use https://imgur.com/ or a similar site to upload it

0 0

zyrox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2017 17:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 02:39:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name : Troller

Main Spec / Off Spec : Restoration / Balance

Raid UI Screenshot : https://ibb.co/hf05ua

Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (singel target) : Am Healer But if you really would like to know you could ask me to show it

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Lifebloom on the tank always untill it expires to get the Bonus healing when it vanishes and replying it and using The Proc from it For Free Regrowth , rejuvenation on everyone but not spaming before letting it ticks to the maximum , Regrowth once a Player starts dropping heavily on Health Combined with Swiftmend Which can be applied to Increase Regrowth Heal , or wild growth Healing Thanks to ( Soul of the Forest ) Trait Combined with G'hanir Effect and Flourish . Also Ironbark on Tank in situations when he's about to get bursted by a boss mechanic . Lasty Tranquility in dire situations and Enfloresence

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? : Yes, Fatboss is my go to for the mechanics

Current Raiding Experience? : Did All the Legion Heroics/mythic and 2 bosses on EN Normal

A few words about you : Well i see myself as perfectionist and it really bothers me when People are not doing their roles inside the game that's why am searching for a Good Guild where i can establish myself and Not go looking around For others. am 24 years old living in romania

With Regards - Troller

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 03:00:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zyrox wrote:
Character Name : Troller

Make sure to Bind your account .

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

1 0

Melloheim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2017 09:39)

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 13:54:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cancelled.

Last edited by Melloheim on 09-07-2017, 14:24:03; edited 3 times in total
0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 16:17:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ineedmoney , Accepted
Esketiit, Rejected (not Currently looking for Blood dks)
Nasyo , accepted
Troller , Rejected
Helfried , Accepted

Everyone that's been accepted PM an officer in-game for an invite

Last edited by hangryforwar on 07-07-2017, 09:18:27; edited 1 time in total
0 0

therigo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2019 14:37)

Post Posted: 06-07-2017, 17:42:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name RIGO
[b]Class DEMON HUNTER
[b]Main spec / Off spec HAVOC
[b]Raid UI screenshot :

Armory Link:
Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (singel target) 15M
[b]Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance Mainly for havoc i play the same rotation 1 macro for 3 moves and the others by smartplay
[b]Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?:

[b]Current Raiding Experience? Low
[b]A few words about you I'm 25, and have been playing WoW for a long time . I mainly play Bg but i go for raid 2. Hoping I can join your guild and get better and better.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-07-2017, 09:21:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rigo , Rejected ( incomplete application )

0 0

kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-07-2017, 04:31:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hikawa, ex-member of The Forgotten Heroes here
0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-07-2017, 16:43:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kissy wrote:
Hikawa, ex-member of The Forgotten Heroes here

TFH Members don't really have a free pass to the Guild , some of them Use to be @Aeon nox .

0 0

d3th

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 05:24)

Post Posted: 09-07-2017, 18:04:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Faust
Main spec / Off spec : Restoration / Balance
Raid UI screenshot :http://imgur.com/a/9SSsr
Armory Link:
Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (single target) :
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : Lifebloom on main tanks ; Cenarion ward or swiftmend on most damage taken ally; efflorence and rejuv for HoT ,regrowth,healing touch,wild growth, essence of g'hanir as per needed,
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: Youtube is the best source to know the tactics
Current Raiding Experience? : 4 by 4 normal en
A few words about you : Well i'm male 25 currently looking for good guild for bg's ,dungeons and raid hope u guyz will accept me in ur guild. Hope we will be playing together soon.

"Sometimes, the hands of fate must be forced!!!"
0 0

marcinb12500

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-09-2022 15:04)

Post Posted: 09-07-2017, 21:33:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Crunshy
Main spec Resto / Off spec : Balance
Raid UI screenshot (will set up at 110 (but heres one from wotlk - https://gyazo.com/5c347883e2add29c24bae65ab356e6b7
Armory Link: (FROM RETAIL - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/crunshy
Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (singel target) : cant
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : I use experience, 10 years.. Cant tell you how I do my shit, I just do it
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: Tank-spot guides, and wowwiki
Current Raiding Experience? : You can see my wow armory, linked above.
A few words about you : I am serious

0 0

sarumy258

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2017 22:41)

Post Posted: 09-07-2017, 22:24:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Dishu
Class : Priest
Main spec / Off spec : Holy / Shadow
Raid UI screenshot : I prefer simple basic Ui + dbm + recount SS : IMG: http://i64.tinypic.com/16900pj.jpg
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/dishu
Screenshot @10M Damage done on dummy (singel target) : IMG: http://i64.tinypic.com/14162k5.jpg
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :Well it depents always on situation Aoe or Single Renew on tanks, PoH + CoH if its ready ofc on G1-GXY, PoM best if its used on tanks so it can spread easy FH im using in basic when it needs mostly when it procs,HW Sanctify Using only when ppl are stacked so when i need to overheal but im using it asap after PoH, FH + HW serenity is best combination - Single target healing
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?: Ofc i do Im mostly watching Methods stuff / Fatboss They are simple and easy to learn
Current Raiding Experience? : 4/4 NM on Freakz EN -
A few words about you : 24Y old Wow maniac Who love to heal Playing wow since Vanila i was maining Hpaly but i got bored since WoD Too much changed he were. If will be some Question ill answer ingame -

If somenoe doesnt know what my shortcuts means here is : PoH : Player of healing, CoH: Circle of healing, PoM: Player of mending, FH: Flash heal, HW : Holy Word - ??,

Thanx for reading x) - -

0 0

Enryah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2018 11:08)

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 12:32:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Faust, Accepted.
Dishu, Rejected.

Thank you for your interest in our guild.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-07-2017, 12:55:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Crunshy : Accepted

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:33:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x