User
Pass
2FA

Question for skilled warriors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

What healer do you like to play with in 2s? (if you're playing warriror)
Resto druid
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Resto shaman
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Mist monk
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Holy paladin
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Holy priest
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Discipline priest
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Boomkin, aka. resto druid with damage
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message2092
captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2018 13:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-07-2017, 16:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Right. So here's the thing. There's Swifty warriors who play with 1shot macros and then there's skilled warriors like Adderall who is complete aids because he knows how to play. I'm talking about offencive CD management in arena. More specifically a warrior / healer comp in 2s. Given the argument that playing human is better than being orc (which is actually not true), I will post both races offencive CD tables:

Orc

PvP trinket (passive)
Weapon enchant proc (passive)
Engineering trinket (active)
Orc racial
Recklessness
Banner
Bloodbath / Avatar

Human

PvP trinket (passive)
Weapon enchant proc (passive)
PvP trinket (active)
Engineering trinket (active)
Recklessness
Banner
Bloodbath / Avatar

My question is(and I'd love it if Adderall himself could answer):

Provided that playing with a healer you don't have to worry about your own HP often enough to care, a 14-y-old will figure it out that rotating through your offencive cds provides greater benefit to your dmg output and pressure applied, instead of hoping to 1-shot someone by popping the Swifty macro. The question is, what is the most optimum rotation? Let's analyze together:

The moment you Charge > Hamstring > MS > CS, both your passive PvP trinket and your weapon enchant will proc, already providing you with a sick dmg boost. The passive PvP trinket has an internal cooldown of a bout a minute, the weapon enchant has less.

In-between every minute, outa the passive procs, you wanna also use active CDs, starting with Reck. Now, it's important to point out how Reck sould be used. In the occasion where you would expect long fights deep into dampening(like WW/Hpala, aka. Yolo Cleave) you won't expect to get a kill early in the game. Therefore, it's more beneficial to blow Reck as your first cd, so 3 minutes later, when trinkets are down, you would have it up again. Otherwise, you wanna save your Reck and only blow it when trinkets are down and you're sure can score the kill.

Same would make sense to apply for the banner.

The use of Bloodbath is rather debated. On one hand, you wanna allign your Bloodbath with at least your passive PvP trinket proc to get a quick monster bleed in your target and slow it down. On the other hand, targets don't stay within your melee reach for long(at least skilled targets don't), so you wanna use Bloodbath during that small window of opportunity when your target can't run away for up to 10 sec or more. Again, it's situational and really that's what makes it interesting to me.

The use of Avatar is clear - your healer provides cc, while you shit on your target with Avatar.

Otherwise, in the instance when all of the above said is on cooldown, use Orc racial / PvP trinket (active) first because of the 2 min. cooldown, then Engineering trinket, because it shares cd with the active PvP trinket for humans.

This breakthrough of the use of offencive CDs is logical is makes sense, right? Though I'm sure some warriors can't wait to tell me how wrong I am.

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

(since 06-08-2020 18:25)

Votes: 27

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  decrepitwarrior 
Post Posted: 05-09-2018, 00:52:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm pretty sure more people have heard of Laintime than this local "Adderall"

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 13:24:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rsham and after rdruid

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 06:49:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x