User
Pass
2FA

Equipment Manager

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1252
saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 18:33:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Equipment manager does not save after you relog. I managed to save some equipment sets, don't know how. Previously it worked if you created a "fake" set, and another "real" set after that one. When you relogged, the last set would still be there, but the one that you created before that would disappear. However that doesn't work anymore. They all get deleted now. Not to mention that the macro and equipment manager takes a lot of time to load, especially for the first time that you click on it during that play sesion.
Proof:

3 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 18-09-2017, 15:42:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. If you create Set 1 and Set 2 during a same play session, you will lose the former created set upon relogging. However, if you create Set 1, relog, create Set 2 and relog again you keep both.

Last edited by Magnus06 on 22-10-2017, 03:08:43; edited 1 time in total
2 0

saturnfever

[Papa Bless]

(since 21-12-2020 21:31)

Votes: 171

Post Posted: 07-10-2017, 17:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is actually not a low priority one. It's very annoying to not be able to switch between different item sets and specs, and having to manually change them.
What you said about creating 2 specs, and only the last 1 being saved before you logged, is only true in some cases. That's how I managed to create those sets that I had in the video. After trying again with the same method, at a later time, without any success, I decided to make this bug report, although it's not working properly in the first place.
You need different sets for:
1. PVP - you want to equip the highest ilvl items that you have.
2. PVE - you want to equip the items with the best stats that you have for your main spec (not highest ilvl).
3. PVE (2) - you want to equip items with the best stats that you have for your secondary spec.
4. Mobility spec - you want to equip the items that give you movement speed increase when you are doing legacy raids or farming stuff and want to move fast throw them.
5. AoE spec - you want to have the items that benefit your AoE capabilities the most.
And so on.

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Magnus06, 22 October 2017 01:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 21:42:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x