User
Pass
2FA

Reduce Vote Points for transmog items
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message4895
rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 22:14:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
That's NOT an argument, people will ALWAYS want MORE stuff for less price (or even free). Did you ever see "please increase price for X"? No.
Your whole wall of text is based on the "i want more free/cheaper stuff because......... i want more free/cheaper stuff".
nyevid wrote:
no one's crazy enough to vote 50 times for a single visual item.

Shocker,do you understand what he's trying to say?
he's trying to say that the vote shop prices are not balanced.
Just compare the prices for mounts and transmogs. I believe transmogs should be waaay lower than mounts!
Changing your character's name costs 100 while there are transmog items worth 200?!
If you don't want to lower the prices it's fine, but don't expect anyone to spend 200 vote points on a trans!
Oh and one another thing, vote is different than money so it's not like you're losing something and there are always things to buy with vote points -

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
2 0

Exquisitor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-08-2018 20:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:17:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He wont reduce it,get over it.Their priority of fixing etc takes lots of time,isnt it better to add the freaking items and shut our mouth already ?,like its a big deal,just a few cosmetics.
0 0

rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:12:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Exquisitor wrote:
He wont reduce it,get over it.Their priority of fixing etc takes lots of time,isnt it better to add the freaking items and shut our mouth already ?,like its a big deal,just a few cosmetics.

-
Yeah we should shut our mouths probably.
We should be thankful already for such a server. (seriously)

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
0 0

Exquisitor

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 21:34:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am thankful,i wouldnt donate a single $ if i thought its not worth of...
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 22:58:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Before detailing on what's on my mind here's one thing :

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5588496.html => I think i've found the guy i despise the most on this forum as of now. Anything he said is irrelevant, very toxic and insulting both for the staff and the community. I don't know why he's isn't banned yet, his post definitely deserves a warning and he already has 2. Also, how did OP agree with that ? OP you just lost all credibility by endorsing this guy and what he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, what i think of it, i won't quote names so it's essentially addressed to everyone who shared their thoughts on this thread and those that just read it or will do so :

I definitely would never lower the prices if i was in charge, it'll increase the frequency on those xmog and it'll defeat the purpose of transmogging : to get a unique style. If the item is available to farm IG the price is justified, on retail they had to go through that and thus without the great help of Freakz's database that shows exact spawn spot and respawn timer. Also there's not as much people farming out in open world so it's another great advantage you have over retail.

For items that aren't obtainable because said content is closed/not scripted, just be patient. Although it seems unfair that the pricing is the same as for any other items, it remains legit because it's not available to everybody on the server. I think i was pissing me off from time to time too trust me but what can i do ? Patience is the only way, Freakz intention is to bring the closest experience that you can get by playing on retail. Sure there will be things going slightly away from the blizzlike emphasis but eventually anything your hearts desire will be reachable.

You say you change your xmog every few days or so, just start by those you actually can get then finish with those you couldn't get at first but ended up available by the time you displayed the previous ones.

On MoP i had the Moggit addon with few dozens of transmog set of items i don't even had nor i had a clue or enough patience to get them. I've dealt with it.

I really don't understand the purpose of this thread especially the way OP tried to justify it. Farming items for their appearences requires a freaking lot of patience, probably ten times more than for farming battle pets as i do. Isn't patience what's required to vote until you get it ? The key thing is that you just completely remove RNG which is huge (trust me) and thus for a moderate amount of extra time but it will be guarenteed no matter what because you can chose what you want.

This thread brings litterally nothing to what it's supposed to achieve. I don't pretend to be better than any other guy, not my kind of thing but there was no real good arguments here. Between emphasizing the mythical money hungering of Freakz, insulting people, trying to balance thing by yourself without an ounce of balancing skill and having no objectivity at all; you all did more harm than good toward actually achieving this thread's goal.

------------------

SUGGESTIONS :

------------------

At absolute best, there could be some promo sessions where you could get them with less VP than usual. It would kinda simulate the RNG implied if you could farm them IG.

Another thing would be some kind of "flash selling". It would be a random item in the voteshop (not just transmog) available for lower VP and it would be weekly or daily i don't know i'm just throwing that out here. I'm the guy who throws things and let other people refine them. Sounds very cocky and impetuous of me right ? It's that this part is too boring for me.

Also as i wrote this, another idea came to my mind but it implies a little bit of workd which would probably be the reason it won't make it through. The idea would be to make boxes for different type of Xmog (either expansion, slots or gear quality) with differents yet low VP costs that would contain 1 random transmog item. The boxes also could be traded IG, most likely on AH to fill the market. Unboxing has become a common thing in video games but again, it's a lot of work.

2 0

elhaouch
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-08-2020 19:32)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 24-09-2017, 20:13:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lol tmog gears are expensive than mounts ...
0 0

Zagros98

[Druid Lover]

(since 05-08-2019 08:54)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 24-09-2017, 22:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you say that we can farm in game then whats the point to vote? Exactly..it doesnt make any sense if you want votes for server and many players want some transmog gear but cant because of an expencive price so they rather to farm.Free items? No one said to put items for free just a decent price..Also more expensive than mounts? Kind of..here is the argue .. On mop server mounts(100vp)>transmog as i remember cata gear is 75 vp ..legion server mounts 100 vp and wod gear 98 vp so mounts=transmog.. i dont think its balanced at all ..ik its not a priority and some dont care about this subject but think about it in a future point..its your choice idc but here is the comparation between mounts and pre-content items.
0 0

Exquisitor

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-09-2017, 23:18:02 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont care anymore how many votes those items require because i got lots of them now since the topic started,but im still waiting it to be added.The point is,if the item is not available (bugged or whatever) in the game,put it in the vote shop ffs cuz we spared lots of days on voting for it.They say its not their priority,but i still see lots of crap being fixed which isnt necessary at the moment.
0 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:58:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x