User
Pass
2FA

"It looks like you're not using our launcher"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4055
semiramida

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2023 01:31)

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 01:33:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am using the launcher.
This error happens completely randomly. Sometimes it pops up and then just disappears and I can keep playing. Sometimes it logs me out, then I just log back in and keep playing. Today it logged me out twice in a row. I saw it happen to other people too ("zzzz" appears above their heads for a few seconds, then it's gone and they keep playing). Maybe this should be looked into?

What does the launcher do anyway?

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 16:00:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

semiramida wrote:
I am using the launcher.
This error happens completely randomly. Sometimes it pops up and then just disappears and I can keep playing. Sometimes it logs me out, then I just log back in and keep playing. Today it logged me out twice in a row. I saw it happen to other people too ("zzzz" appears above their heads for a few seconds, then it's gone and they keep playing). Maybe this should be looked into?

Were you having big lag spikes or insanely high CPU usage by any chance when this happened?

semiramida wrote:
Anti-hack / anti-client modifications and an auto update for small client modifications we may do every now and then

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

semiramida

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:28:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
semiramida wrote:
I am using the launcher.

Were you having big lag spikes or insanely high CPU usage by any chance when this happened?

semiramida wrote:
Anti-hack / anti-client modifications and an auto update for small client modifications we may do every now and then

I haven't noticed any lag spikes when this happens... but I did notice that it sometimes happens after using a HS or after a loading screen. That's the only thing I can think of that might be somehow related to this.
Thanks for the reply.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:31:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

semiramida wrote:
Shocker wrote:
semiramida wrote:
I am using the launcher.

semiramida wrote:

I haven't noticed any lag spikes when this happens... but I did notice that it sometimes happens after using a HS or after a loading screen. That's the only thing I can think of that might be somehow related to this.
Thanks for the reply.
Are those loading screens rather long?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

semiramida

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:36:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
semiramida wrote:
Shocker wrote:
semiramida wrote:
I am using the launcher.

semiramida wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
Are those loading screens rather long?

Sometimes they are. But last time it happened after using unstuck, and the loading screen wasn't particularly long.

0 0

dasmir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 14:46)

Post Posted: 17-08-2017, 23:00:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its happening no stop today to me, its becouse world ms its spiking a lot ( from 200 ms to 1k or something)

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Jotaro
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 12:36:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x