2FA

Search found 31 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Hallow's end
semiramida

Replies: 1
Views: 400

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-10-2019, 10:24:38   Subject: Hallow's end
Can't something be done with the horde camping in Goldshire? They are there day and night, killing quest npcs and Hallow's End vendors, which makes the whole event impossible/unplayable. Should we all ...
  Topic: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs
semiramida

Replies: 179
Views: 41840

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-07-2019, 18:44:53   Subject: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31479&name=way-of-the-brew is not fixed.
Marking a quest as fixed and locking the thread is not quite the same as actually fixing it. Is it?
  Topic: [Cooking] [Warlords of Draenor] Not Getting New Recipes
semiramida

Replies: 2
Views: 520

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-03-2019, 18:27:06   Subject: [Cooking] [Warlords of Draenor] Not Getting New Recipes
I should have read this before I wasted my fish -
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Over your head (Leatherworking quest)
semiramida

Replies: 12
Views: 4252

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-09-2017, 22:16:29   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Over your head (Leatherworking quest)
The most annoying thing is that 27 players somehow completed this quest. This is not the first broken quest that some people somehow completed. The database has become unreliable.
  Topic: cooking (Nomi)
semiramida

Views: 862

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-09-2017, 23:46:11   Subject: cooking (Nomi)
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Professions-Questline-t483408.html
That's the last quest "working" atm.
Check this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5629481.html
That explains how some people managed to do it.
  Topic: cooking (Nomi)
semiramida

Views: 862

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-09-2017, 23:15:15   Subject: cooking (Nomi)
I can't complete the quest A Good Recipe List. I have more than 6 legion recipes, but the quest just won't complete. I see that some people completed it, so I guess it works. So, what am I doing wrong? Do I need to learn 6 MORE legion recipes after I take the ...
  Topic: "It looks like you're not using our launcher"
semiramida

Replies: 5
Views: 4044

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:36:41   Subject: "It looks like you're not using our launcher"
[quote ascuns]
Sometimes they are. But last time it happened after using unstuck, and the loading screen wasn't particularly long.
semiramida

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-08-2017, 20:28:49   Subject: "It looks like you're not using our launcher"
[quote ascuns]
I haven't noticed any lag spikes when this happens... but I did notice that it sometimes happens after using a HS or after a loading screen. That's the only thing I can think of that might be somehow related to this.
Thanks for the reply.
semiramida

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-08-2017, 01:33:25   Subject: "It looks like you're not using our launcher"
I am using the launcher.
This error happens completely randomly. Sometimes it pops up and then just disappears and I can keep playing. Sometimes it logs me out, then I just log back in and keep playing. Today it logged me out twice in a row. I saw it happen to other people too ("zzzz" appears above their heads for a few seconds, then it's gone and they keep playing). Maybe this should be looked into?
What does the launcher do anyway?
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
semiramida

Replies: 463
Views: 75002

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-08-2017, 08:06:23   Subject: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
Mining ghost iron should be possible at skill level 1, not 500.
  Topic: calamir fatal error
semiramida

Replies: 3
Views: 1135

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-07-2017, 06:29:46   Subject: calamir fatal error
[quote ascuns]
OMG, you're right! I must be blind.
Thanks a lot!
  Topic: calamir fatal error
semiramida

Replies: 3
Views: 1135

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 13:25:32   Subject: calamir fatal error
[quote ascuns]
I just got a similar problem when I joined a raid group for ana-mouz. Everything was fine when I got there (while not being in a group), but when I joined the raid group the game crashed. I used unstuck, but the game still crashes as soon as I log in with that character. I think the problem is the raid group itself, not the boss.
Anyway, I'm very stuck right now because the "unstuck" command only teleports me to Dalaran, but it doesn't remove me from the raid group...
Don't know what to do.
  Topic: Draenor leatherworking
semiramida

Views: 759

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:55:28   Subject: Draenor leatherworking
[quote ascuns]
Thank you, Shocker.
  Topic: Draenor leatherworking
semiramida

Views: 759

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2017, 07:39:58   Subject: Draenor leatherworking
I had used the Draenor leatherworking scroll before it was repaired. I learned Draenor leatherworking, but I didn't get the recipes. How can I learn the recipes now?
  Topic: Stock at 340 in mining
semiramida

Replies: 4
Views: 1196

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2017, 07:34:33   Subject: Stock at 340 in mining
[quote ascuns]
There is a solution:
There are some mobs you can mine to get skill points. At 340 you can mine earth elementals in Nagrand.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next